Shang•

• Later on that Night •

The sounds of sniffles and coughs cause my sleep to get interrupted.

Making sure that melody was okay I reach over to turn on the light and she still had the covers over her head.

I knew telling me the news of her not being able to carry children was a very hard thing to do, But I wanted her to know that I still love her with all my heart.

Regardless of what the circumstances was I knew that there are other options and roads that we can take to still have our perfect family.

Melody wasn't feeling up for any of those ideas.

A part of me was worried because it caused her to slip into depression bad.

She wouldn't eat, sleep, get out of bed, go out anywhere really.

There was also times where she tried to overdose on her medication and I was furious.

Not only was I heartbroken that she wouldn't be around to make it to our wedding next year or just being here with me but she was trying to check out on life early.

I gotten so tired and drained out from making sure that she wouldn't ever try that shit on me again that I had to go to her long distance family, her friends, even her doctors to see what can I do.

Cooper would send a text here or there but his bond that he use to have with mel was still Rocky.

And that's another thing that upsets me.

I feel like that's why she doesn't care anymore because the one person who was there by her side protecting her from all the bad people and things in this world is the one who is absent the most.

It's killing her, and it's killing me.

I was in shock when karrueche reach out to me especially how we ended things, but she's been giving me her support and I could definitely use all the support I can get.

The fans was showing their love and support as we went public about the sadden news that melody received about her health months ago.

It was very overwhelming especially with so many people giving there love and not only that but some was creating fund me accounts which wasn't needed.

Caressing her side she whimpered a little harder which caused me to get emotional and feel some type of way.

Cuddling up next to her body I rested my face in her neck just so that she knows that I was here.

I wasn't going anywhere.

" you don't have to say anything mel, if you want to cry you do that and I'll be at your side" I whisper in her ear.

Grabbing onto my hand a bit tighter I closed my eyes as I just listen to her cry herself to sleep.

This shit was eating me up inside and I hated every minute of seeing melody hurting like this.

Never would I have ever saw the day that she would be in this type of predicament.

Damn life really doesn't have no mercy.