Shang •

I was awaken from the streaks of sunshine coming through my window

Not feeling in the mood to get up as my whole entire body was drained, I looked over to my right to see a women in my bed.

Quickly wiping the sleep from my eyes, I pop up hoping that I didn't get too drunk, and invited a random girl over, fuck and then was to drunk for her to leave.

Trying not to wake her up, I softly and gently push my weight up to lean over her backside to get a look at her face.

She was facing the wall which of course made my job a bit challenging especially on a bed that moves regardless of what you do.

I closed my eyes before my head drop as I was pleased with the outcome.

It was indeed melody, but how she end up naked in my bed.

How much drinking did I do last night to not have remembered anything.

Making my way back on my end of the bed I pulled the covers off of me while searching for my slides.

In the mornings my wooden floors become ice cubes and I hated having to walked around on bare feet with these type of floors.

Never feeling this wore out in a long time I glance back over to her body as flashbacks was starting to happen.

Once again I was pleased with the results.

While judging by two damp sheets on my floor that I found it's safe to say how pleased melody was and the evidence to prove how much she enjoyed me.

Leaning over to grab them she slightly moan as both her arms came from underneath the covers to stretch.

" good morning, I take it you had a very productive night" i said chuckling

Her eyes grew ten times their size as she toss the covers up over her head.

" oh my god. Your not supposed to see me like this.... And good morning" she said through the blanket.

" see you like what? Because I saw all of you last night and I got a quick lick this morning" I teased.

She grunted before she propped her legs up and they quickly drop back down.

" oh my god im completely naked, oh why are your sheets damp? How much of that champagne did I get?"

She was throwing me so many questions at once all I could do was laugh.

" you didn't have anything to drink, that was me. I think you was being bad and got what you was barking for"

Throwing the towels into a dirty basket I walked inside the bathroom to get the shower water ready.