Melody •

• Starbucks •

The winds was picking up a bit more heavily than before

Just an hour ago the sun was up and it was so beautiful outside, and now the clouds was consuming anything in its path.

With only a dress on I was hoping that we wasn't expecting to get any rain.

I definitely wasn't dressed for that kind of weather.

I waited patiently in the coffee line before the scent of my brother favorite cologne enter the store.

Turing on my heels at the sound of my name getting called faintly in the distance i smiled.

It was him.

" coop" I said before getting out of line and walking towards his way.

" damn Mel you done starting to lose weight on me I see" he took noticed.

We embrace each other into a hug then letting one another go.

I playfully tug at my baggy clothing while trying not to look so down.

" I'm glad you took noticed I'm on a diet plan" I lied.

He smirk before a chuckled came.

" yeah diet plan my ass, you need to stop it now" he joked

I had to do it.

I had to just laugh to keep from crying on the inside.

My soul was screaming so loud at him that Im sick!, Im sick! But my mouth was too stubborn to come out and tell him.

This is what the whole wanting to meet up with my brother today was for.

I was ready to finally tell him about my illness and what better way to do that than over a nice iced coffee and some fresh bakery items.

" so is this a talk on the go or do we have time to sit and catch up?" He asked me as we was now next in Line to order.

" we have more than enough time to sit and catch up, beside I like to know how you been and the success with your gym"

A couple minutes later after waiting for our drinks and now receiving them, we both walked over to an empty booth.

Taking a sit I allowed us to get a couple of sips in of our delicious drink and a bite out of our food.

Other conversations started to form around us before I clear my throat as I was not prepared to start one of my own.

Cooper looked over my way as he bit down into his birthday cake pop.

" so how's your music be treating you and the life of being a top well known artist?"

Good copper was starting off the conversation.