Melody •

I was officially Mrs Marsh!!!!

Well the fiancée of Shang marsh but it still was feeling all so unreal.

Today marks down another month for me and I was in my last three months.

Could you believe it? Neither could I.

I've started opening up a bit more with doctor March on everything that's she's been trying to tell me and get me prepared for.

To be honest I wasn't as scared anymore as I was before but the fear of still not being around with my fiancé or my brother and autumn was killing me even slowly.

My condition of course haven't been looking to great as there would be times where I was to weak to even get out of bed.

The bathroom would seem to be the only area that I was able to make it to with the aching of pain that would go through every bone in my body.

Shang also recently install an elevator for me so that I wouldn't have to use much energy from walking up and down the stairs.

Every since I told him the news his been Around a whole lot more with me and being the man that I fell in love with the first time I saw him.

I recently found out that his tour was also three months and how much time he has invested into it I wouldn't won't him to give up that opportunity, and the money.

Of course we had a little disagreement with that conversation and I knew why.

I just never like to see him worry about me as much as he's been doing lately.

He barely be in the studio or practicing for his music videos, or concerts because his taking care of me 247.

That's one thing I don't won't Shang to do is give up on what he enjoys doing over me who I won't even be able to see him when the time come .

He doesn't like hearing that when I say those things to him.

I watch as it gets him upset, but it's the truth.

Having the place to myself felt very lonely as Shane went out to get breakfast.

With nothing else to do beside watch tv and eat up snacks, I was feeling the urge to tap back into music.

It's been a little minute as there would be times where I run out of breath just by trying to hit a note or two.

Frustrated was an understatement, but I just tried to keep pushing myself.

Leaning over to grab my song book a commercial came on that I would have never thought to even look at.

My eyes was glowing at the sight of it.

My lips spread into a big smile as my fingers trailed down toward my exposed stomach.

What if we started our own family? I thought to myself.

Our little ones carrying both of our legacy into the next generation.

As I rub my stomach the slightest worry about me being able to not carry kids due to my illness was out of my head.