•  Melody •

• Jamaica Trip 🇯🇲

This place was absolutely amazing

This place was absolutely amazing. Just breathtaking.

I couldn't have ask for a better way to spend the remaining of my time at least for a weekend in Jamaica.

This was one out of a hundreds trip that was on my bucket list to go too.

Unfortunately this would be the only trip that I will get to experience with my fiancé.

Taking in some more of that beautiful blue clear waters that tickled each toe, I was feeling a little lighter.

Just the sight of something different other than building's surrounding you, and feeling like it's about to close you in.

This was nothing but pure water and a couple of palm trees.

I was now starting to take another thing of medication that deals with keeping my depression down and for some reason today I was feeling good.

I even wanted to tap back into my music even when my voice wouldn't allow me too.

I laugh to myself when I saw Shang struggling to approach me.

In one hand he had all kinds of snack items, in the other he had a couple of towel's, in his mouth was his phone, and under his chin was something that I couldn't quite make out.

Once he made it to me he drop everything right next to me.

" can you believe this place, I see why john legend takes his wife and the kids out here."

I already got plenty of my viewing out the way as Shang was too busy getting things from out the vehicle.

" I know Chrissy told me all about their last trip here, she also suggested that we should check out their daytime bar"

" I didn't think they had any bars out here" Shang said

" well of course not out here at the beach" I smack my lips.

We both giggle before just relaxing out on the towel while absorbing up all of the sunlight.

" bae you take your pill?"

I love when Shang checked up on me but he tend to do it every five minutes.

It's understandable after the mini scares that I caused him and till this day I find myself still apologizing to him for it.

" I did, I'm good for now. You know I am curious as to how their daytime bars are like"

Shang gave me this looked while playing in the sand underneath us.

" I'm down if your okay with it" he shrugged.

Not wanting to go in this bikini suit, I was ready to pack it up and get inside our hotel room.