Shang •

I didn't even attempt to get up as the alarm started to ring through my ears.

Instead I slip the pillow from underneath my head and place it overtop of me.

It sort of help drained out the noise.

The loud sensation dreaded my ears for about thirty seconds before it grew quiet.

I must have been dreaming.

Peaking my head from up under the pillow, i noticed caramel legs standing inches away from the bed.

Not sure who it could have been because of my head still feeling a bit foggy, I pop up while scaring the women in the process.

" damn melody it's just you" i said holding my chest.

She also held onto her chest before she walked on the other side of the room and into my closet.

" good morning or should I say good afternoon since it's going on 12:30"

Not even realizing that I was sleep for that long I gently pulled myself up while rested my back up against the headboard.

" why didn't you wake me?"

" I tried a couple of times, but you won't moving. So I figured I'll let you sleep I mean you did have a big celebration last night"

Rubbing my forehead for some odd reason I was trying to re think what happened last night.

But my memory was completely shut down.

" what was the party about?"

" oh gosh you really don't remember?" she said with a frown

I shrugged my shoulders as disappointed filled her eyes.

" it was a celebration for you finally having your breakthrough. You got recognized by a couple of amazing artists, and was seen on tv with them playing your song..... your a hit. Your finally apart of what you was dreaming of becoming.... Famous" she explain.

Upset with myself for even getting so messed up last night I grab my phone to try and recap my moments that I had.

Melody crawled into bed before sitting beside me

" I'm mad with you for allowing me to miss out on whatever else that might've took place last night" I pouted.