Melody •

• album release party 🎉

bikini outfit •

• bikini outfit •

Dear diary:

Date June, 24,2022

New home, new city 🌆........

This time around I write to you for the great things that have been progressing in my life.

The man that is now a superstar, the one that is most loved by his adoring fans.

He even started talking to his family again all thanks to me

Yay!

How very painful and hard it was to do, I brought him to my mother to meet her and turns out she really likes him.

My career you might ask?

It's been going really great and I've been collaborating with some of my favorite artist I even wrote for many of them as well.

Let's just say my checks looks absolutely ridiculously good.

But I won't keep you long diary I just wanted to write before I go and see what's next to happen in my life.

Possibility of a baby?

We shall see.

Stay tune.

Diary closed *

" you know what Shang is a butt for not telling me that you guys was coming" I said.

With the music still loud and causing us not to hear one another, I decided to carry our conversation indoors.

" it's so crazy how you have just celebrities wandering around this place as if they stay here" cooper said still in shocked.

I laughed while digging into the fridge to grab us all a cold beverage.

" i know, it's still all so new to me as well, still can't even remember where the bedroom is without walking Into the movie theater that's here, or the basketball court off in the E wing"

Their facing when I was describing the house was exactly how mines was when I realize that this was where I would be staying.

" well kudos for even attempting to remember where anything is at" autumn joined in the chat.