Shang •

  As we finish up with small touches for the video my team along side karrueche, and Kendrick's team was in applause

Again, another successful music video with yours truly

me.

I admit, I was still hung up over melody despite our break up being two months ago.

Never would I have thought of being in another relationship so fast, but with the early mornings and lates nights that I've been doing with this beautiful model, our chemistry eventually grew.

Grew so much for me and her to now be dating and the paparazzi have been eating it up.

I'm sure the rumors of us being official have now been making its rounds all over the internet.

So I was prepared for anything that would be thrown my way.

" ayo Shang, I can't thank you enough for the amazing work you just put out there man"

Taking my eyes off my phone for a moment I dap it up with one of Kendrick's mangers.

Due to a bad cold he wasn't able to make it on the set so I took it upon myself to rap some of his lyrics during the shoot.

" aha, thanks man I tried, it's ashamed that he wasn't here to be on set, his verse was phenomenal" i complemented.

" yeah his good. Oh and the chick you had for the vixen was spot on, I loved that little chemistry you both brought"

" oh thank you I tried to look sexy as my role was to just walk away from this handsome guy"

Cutting my eyes at karrueche I didn't even take notice that she was back from her wardrobe change.

She rub her hand on my chest as I threw my arm around her shoulders.

I pulled her In closer before she lifted her head up perking her lips for a kiss.

I accept the invitation as my lips was now locked in.

Seconds later we pulled apart as Kendrick's manger was dramatically fanning himself.

" whew y'all had a little heat of passion for a moment" he said with a smirk

" sorry about that. Thanks again for coming out on kendrick behalf, tell him I said thanks for hopping on the track and I hope he gets better soon"

He nodded his head as an agreement, and before I could talk more business I felt myself getting tugged towards the food bar.

" I guess your hungry now" I joked

We both laughed as I was now grabbing two plates and deciding on what I had a taste for.

" ugh I could use a nice hot bath when we get back to the house, I think one of the makeup artists put to much gel in my hair and makeup on my face" karrueche explain.