Melody •

* Dear diary:

* Dear diary:

Date: March 28, 2022

Tell me this is just a dream.....

I was finally getting the biggest opportunity that I was destined to have.

Along the way of my journey to finding new artist to build up I met the best one

Shang Marsh. 🤍

He was just everything and more.

He was my very first kiss since a long time and it felt like how it should have
felt.

Was he already having me feel like a little kid at the candy store?

Diary he could be the one for
me

diary closed *

The morning sunlight continue to grow throughout my curtains as I sat up in my bed writing in my diary.

Feeling a bit good this morning, I decided to head downstairs to the studio and sing something.

It's been a while since I've recorded anything since the rising star of autumn.

I can say autumn has been doing super well and with her fan base constantly growing she will
be the it girl in no time.

But, I wanted to do something a little more different.

I wanted to see if I still have what it takes to be the it girl if I wanted to go back down that path.

Grabbing my sandals I got started with my daily routine for the day.

30 mins later......

I was finished getting myself together as I grab my notebook and a pen.

Im assuming copper was over at autumns house for the day so, I didn't have to worry about him down my back trying to give me his brotherly love.

Stepping down the steps and towards the kitchen I grab a quick bite to eat like an orange and headed to the basement.

My mind was overflowing with so many ideas but I finally pick one that had a story behind it.