44

It's over.

Everything is ruined.

And it's all his fault.

The walk back to his dorm is quick, but chilly enough to leave goosebumps on his arms as he walks in. He storms up the stairs, not even bothering to remove his shoes in favor of running into his room.

He'd fucked up for the last time. And he couldn't ever fix it.

Inko was dead. Hisashi was after him. He started an argument with his best friend and Todoroki didn't know about anything that was going on.

And his parents hated him.

He was entirely alone. No one could ever understand what he was going through- and it was all his fault.

Izuku collapses on his bed, letting the guilt churn painfully inside of him as his brain moves too fast trying to process everything.

But everything comes to the same, hollow conclusion.

He couldn't fix this.

Izuku hits his pillow, hard. He does it over and over and over again until he just throws it against the ground. Sobbing, he stands on shaky legs, grabbing his unlit candle from his nightstand, chucking it against the wall. The sound of glass shattering helps, more than the pillow, so he swipes everything on the table to the ground.

He wails, ripping open his nightstand drawers, trying to do anything to make him feel better. She's dead.

When he releases a guttural scream, it causes both Bakugo and Todoroki to bolt up from their desks. When they open the door they see Izuku hitting a wall, widening the hole he'd punched through it.

Todoroki freezes in shock, though it only takes a second for Bakugo to shout, "Call Aizawa!" The blonde storms into the room, "Izuku! Stop it!"

The green haired boy can't even see his friend through his tears. The pain is the only thing keeping him sane and it felt so good to just hit something, "She's dead! She's dead! She's dead!"

He continues repeating himself, hitting the wall harder and harder with every cry. Bakugo shouts at the frozen boy in the door, "Are you stupid?! Call fucking Eraser, IcyHot!"

Todoroki grabs his phone, trembling as he finds the mans contact information. The man picks up on the second ring, "What?"

"Um, there's, there's an emergency. We need you at Heights Alliance."

The man instantly starts badgering him with questions that he doesn't quite know how to answer. He could hardly even look at his boyfriend as he cried, not listening to his best friend, "Please, just hurry, Mr. Aizawa!"

Bakugo manages to get close enough to reach out and grab him, and he easily dodges the punch Izuku throws at him. He catches his hand, pining it behind him. He wraps his other arm around the boy, kicking the back of his knees to get the struggling boy to fall onto the bean bag with him.

The blonde has to fight tears from spilling as his best friend screams. Over and over again, She's dead.

He pulls him close to his chest gripping his hair tight, "Izuku, you have to stop. You have to stop, you're going to hurt me."

The words only scare him more. He kicks out of the boys grasp and falls to the ground pounding his fists against the rug. Hisashis voice ringing through his brain, "You hurt everything you touch, that's all you were born for."

Izuku shouts, "No! She's dead! No!" It's not enough, nothing is enough! He bangs his head against the ground, anything to make his voice go away.

"And it's all your fault!" It says.