Chapter 83

The brothers of the Hu family just arrived in Ping County today. Hu Jianxian is now the first champion of the new emperor, and he made great efforts when the emperor ascended the throne. He is a hot newcomer in the court.

In contrast, Hu Siqi, a brother who is unrestrained and slightly stubborn, is not so favored. Not only does Hu Siqi not feel sad about this, but he is very happy, and he also asked his brother to put all the credit on himself Otherwise, the group of shrewd and cunning old men would turn around and climb up on him, and he couldn't stand it.

He got rid of the large group of people early in the morning, and came to Lijia Village with a entourage.

Hu Siqi's life here was not too long, less than a year, but this time was the only time that made the two of them feel relaxed and warm after his family was destroyed.

Hu's father was the governor of Lanzhou back then, and he inadvertently found evidence that the eldest prince's family had corrupted the law in Lanzhou. Hu's father was loyal to the emperor and patriotic, but he was not inflexible.

Once such a secret and life-and-death matter is broken, the only possibility is to be killed. Hu's father is willing to die for the country, but he is not willing to let the two young children do the same.

Hu's father pretended to surrender and dealt with the eldest prince, while quietly sending the two children out of Lanzhou City. The plan can be regarded as a success, because the two children were indeed sent out of the city, but the plan can also be regarded as a failure, because not long after the plan started, Hu's father was found out and died.

Hu's mother passed away early, and the two brothers were brought up by Hu's father. The relationship is not insignificant, but the two underage teenagers were not deliberately concealed. .

Therefore, as soon as the news of Hu's father's death came, Hu Jianxian immediately took his younger brother and escaped from the hiding place according to what his father said.

Not long after they escaped, the place where they once hid turned into a sea of ​​flames.

It was probably when Hu's father was alive and the brothers were exhausted and unable to do anything, they met refugees from Huangzhou Prefecture, which was further south from Lanzhou. Fortunately, Hu's mother is from Huangzhou, and the two brothers' accents can barely pass the test, so they can mix in the refugee team and come here.

According to the plan of the two brothers, revenge is something that requires hard study and takes a long time, but it is such a coincidence in the world that the Huo family saved King Hui, and this prince is a powerful person whom Hu Fu rarely appreciates. .

Hu Siqi was still young when the accident happened, and he didn't know as many things as his elder brother, but Hu Siqi still knew about King Hui, who had appeared in his father's mouth many times and had all positive comments.

While Hu Siqi was still immersed in the memories of his father, his elder brother Hu Jianxian had already knocked on the door of King Hui's room and handed over the evidence that Hu's father bought with his life.

King Hui and the eldest prince have been fighting in the court for a long time. Before King Hui had an accident, the elder prince was involved in it. Hu Jianxian gave King Hui such a great gift, and Prince Hui naturally wanted to make the most of it.

The battles between the princes have always been tragic and extremely tragic, and it is obviously impossible for the brothers of the Hu family to stay in the Huo family for such a bright target. Therefore, the brothers of the Hu family had to leave with King Hui. Needless to say, the two brothers had a very frightening day. Fortunately, not long after, King Hui became the emperor, and Hu's father was cleared of his grievances.

Different from Hu Siqi's relaxed and optimistic attitude, Hu Jianxian was more sober. Although he was rewarded by the emperor and had the merits of being a dragon, he just stayed silent in the capital for three years, and finally became famous in the capital.

In the past few years, the two brothers have no shortage of food and clothing. It seems that they have returned to the time when Hu's father was still alive, and their lives were peaceful and stable.

When the two brothers left without saying goodbye, they always felt ashamed in their hearts, especially Hu Siqi, who was young at that time, and Huo Weiyun and his wife took care of him a lot, especially Wei Yun, who often made small troubles for them. Hu Siqi, who died so young without any memory of Ah Mo, thought that if his Ah Mo was alive, he would probably be like Wei Yun.

Hu Jianxian is the number one scholar, and he has the merits of being a dragon, so don't have too many people around him. Hu Siqi has long felt that he is bored, so he left the main force today and ran back by himself, but he still hasn't reached Huo's house. , I saw these two little dolls.

Little Ping'an doesn't know this, he sneaked out today behind his aunt's repeated orders, and they are just two children, not even an adult, if they meet a paw, it's really a shame every day spirit.

I don't know what luck it is for the two of them. The person who laughed was someone they had never seen before. Xiao Ping'an couldn't help being a little scared, but after all, he was raised by everyone's pampering. He was young, and Hu Siqi was born with a kind face, so There is a kind of enthusiasm of a newborn calf not afraid of tigers, trying to imitate his father's fiercest appearance, asking the other party fiercely: "You are not from Lijia Village, who are you, and why are you in the village?

" Seeing him like this, the boy also tried his best to put on a cold look, which is very cooperative, but unfortunately his trembling legs betrayed his true mood.

Hu Siqi was terrified by the two dolls who were clearly terrified and tried to pretend to be fierce. He couldn't help teasing them: "I came to the village to steal children. You two are so good-looking. If you steal them back, you will definitely be able to sell them for a good price." !"

As soon as he finished speaking, he saw the kid with the jiujiu pierced on his head with tears in his eyes, hiding behind the bald kid in fear, while the bald kid was stunned for a moment, but he seemed a little more relaxed than before.

Hu Siqi couldn't help asking him: "Aren't you afraid?"

The bald boy raised his head and replied with disdain: "No! Han Bo said, bad people don't call themselves bad people."

"So I say I'm a bad person, so I'm not a bad person?" Hu Siqi said.

The bald child nodded with determination, making Hu Siqi dumbfounded. The child is indeed a child, and thinking about problems is really too simple.

"Little baby." Hu Siqi squatted down, looked at the other person at the same level, and solemnly instructed: "In this world, people who say they are bad people may not necessarily be bad people. Bad people have to look carefully to see who is bad and who is good... ..."

"Then you, are you a bad person?" The child hiding behind poked out a small head and asked eagerly.

Hu Siqi didn't know what to say for a moment, and in the end he just shook his head as if giving up, and taught: "Of course I am not. But why are you two so bold, you dare to run out without an adult following you? Fortunately, I am not a bad person. If I am really a bad person I'm afraid you two are going to die today!"

After he finished speaking, he looked at the two delicately made wooden barrels by their feet, squatted down and pulled them twice, causing the bald boy to slap the wooden barrels sullenly. The barrel was moved to the other side, and he said with a stern face and disgust: "Big brother, don't you work?"

Hu Siqi was amused in his heart. After returning to Huo's house, he just sat on the ground, as if he wanted to sit for a long time, and grabbed a grass in his mouth, like a bastard: "Don't do it, my brother's family is rich, and every day is a big fish in silk and satin." Big meat, you can't spend it all your life, what do you do?" The

bald boy's gaze suddenly filled with contempt: "It's not yours, my father said, a man should earn it for himself, um, earn it for himself, then That's what you're capable of!"

"Hey!" Hu Siqi listened freshly, and said with a straight face on purpose: "You kid, do you know what's true? Which family are you from?" "You don't even know!

"

Hu Siqi almost laughed angrily: "How do you know that I don't know? I have lived in the village for a long time, you say, I must know!" The bald

boy was suspicious, "My father's surname is Huo, you know him ?"

Hu Siqi was stunned. Isn't Brother Huo's family the only ones surnamed Huo in Li's Village? This little brat belongs to the Huo family? He looked up and down, vaguely felt that the child looked familiar, so he asked: "Is your father the county uncle of Yongchang?"

This time, he was stunned and turned into a bald child: "How do you know? Hu

Siqi suddenly laughed, picked him up, and laughed loudly: "Of course I know! Xiaopingan, you have grown so big? What about your hair? How did you become a monk?" Originally, it was just a little

frightened Hearing his question, Little Ping'an immediately rolled his eyes and struggled desperately.

His head was completely caused by his own mischief. A few days ago, Wei Yun brought a few puppies back home. They were rescued from the foot of the mountain by Wei Yun. His body was very dirty, but he didn't listen to Ah Mo's advice, and secretly took the dogs away at night. Brought to bed.

No one kept the dog, and although it had been washed, the fleas hadn't been dealt with in time. He slept with the dog all night, and he was infected almost forever. Wei Yun was too lazy to clean him up, and wanted to teach him a lesson, so he simply shaved off his hair.

Xiao Ping'an felt that this matter was embarrassing, but this person still picked other people's pain points, so annoying, not smart at all, he didn't want to be embraced by annoying people!

Little Pingan Shrimp didn't catch it anymore, he struggled down and ran away with his little partner.

Hu Siqi had no choice but to chase after him with a confused face, this is Xiaopingan, he hugged him with his own hands, what should he do if he ran away like this!

It's fine for the two of them to run and one to chase. The key point is that the poor kid Xiaoping'an ran and yelled that Huazi was coming, causing him to be surrounded by passing villagers, and he was almost beaten, but he still hurried to catch up Hu Jianxian rescued him.

So, seeing him again in the living room of Huo's family, Hu Siqi felt a little jealous when meeting an enemy, but the other party was a little boy, as if he had punched cotton, and he always felt that it was not good.

Wei Yun had a deep understanding of Little Ping'an's skill of the devil king, and he was very clear about what happened just now, so he could only sigh and beckon to his son.

Xiaopingan was naughty, she listened to what Ah Mo said, although she was reluctant, she still obediently walked forward.

Wei Yun: "May I ask you, why do you know Brother Hu is not a stalker and still call him a stalker? You are slandering Brother Hu and cheating the uncles and uncles in the village, do you know?" Seeing Xiaopingan nod, Wei

Yun His voice also slowed down a lot: "Ah, I know you are not a person who does this for no reason, can you tell me why you did it?" Xiaopingan lowered his head, a little embarrassed and aggrieved

: " He is an adult, he picked me up immediately, Han Bo said, children should be more careful, I am so small, I can't outrun him!" What he said was confusing, but

Wei Yun understood it all at once "You're not sure if he's a bad guy, that's why you yelled, didn't you deliberately let uncles and uncles arrest him?"

Xiao Pingan nodded unsurprisingly, and complained to Wei Yun very aggrieved: "He just met Just ask about my hair, Han Bo said, a gentleman never exposes others, he is not a gentleman at all!"

Hu Siqi didn't swallow a sip of tea, his face turned red when he heard the words, all his feelings were his fault up? When he left at the beginning, Xiao Ping'an looked like a soft steamed bun and couldn't speak a word. It's only been a few years, how did he become so eloquent? It's a set of tricks, but it's really...

He sighed, intending to sigh with his elder brother, but when he turned his head, he saw his elder brother looking tenderly at Brother Tong beside Wei Yun.

Hu Siqi: ...? ? ? ! ! !

Although he knew that his eldest brother and brother Tong had not lost contact, weren't they just ordinary friends? Does his brother have any ideas?

Hu Siqi was in a daze for a moment, he felt that he might not be as important as he thought in his brother's heart.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Hu Siqi: Weak and helpless.jpg

Try to finish writing the concluding chapter tomorrow. See you tomorrow.