Chapter 74

The place where Wei Yun stood was not close to Brother Tong, and when he ran over quickly, the two of them had been tugging for a while, and the basket was also thrown on the ground, and the mushrooms inside were scattered all over the place. Tong Ge'er had a small face, his face was pale, Wei Yun's heart jumped when he saw it, he blocked the hand extended by the man, and pulled Tong Ge'er behind him with his backhand.

"If you have something to talk about, why are you dragging my child!" Wei Yun was so angry, and accused him unceremoniously.

The person on the opposite side was startled by Wei Yun who appeared suddenly, and then smiled gently, his delicate face suddenly became more harmless, and he argued softly to himself: "It's my fault, I I'm too impatient, I haven't seen my child for a long time, and I'm thinking too hard, so when I'm excited, my hands don't matter. Brother Tong, you didn't hurt you, did you?" Ah

? Tong Geer's Ah Mo hasn't appeared for a long time, why did he pop up all of a sudden?

Wei Yun looked puzzled, but Tong Geer lowered his head and didn't dare to look at his uncle. He secretly hid his scratched hand in his sleeve and whispered: "No, uncle, let's go home Well, grandma is still at home waiting for us to eat."

Brother Tong's eyes turned red when he heard him say this, and he looked like he was about to cry, "Brother Tong doesn't want to see Ah That's right, Ah Mo hasn't seen you for five or six years. You should blame me and hate me. It's because Ah Mo has no ability to take you with me. If I knew today, Ah Mo should have taken you away. The two of us depend on each other for life, even if we starve to death, it is better than being separated from our own flesh and blood!"

At the end of the speech, he burst into tears, filled with grief.

Wei Yun was totally confused. The Huo family Huo Cheng told him why this person left at the beginning. The other party had remarried for so many years and had never come back to see Brother Tong. Now he suddenly appeared and posed this picture It's strange to look at the child's distressed appearance.

It's not a good thing after all.

He thought about Brother Tong's performance just now. Although he was not sure what the child was thinking, he still knew a little bit about his thoughts. He thought for a while and made up his mind.

He pulled Tong Ge'er back again, and the two of them backed up a little, and then said: "This one, haven't I seen eldest brother since I entered the Huo family's gate? He doesn't care what he looks like." I don't know at all. You also know that Brother Tong was young when the eldest brother left, and he didn't remember anything. I haven't seen myself for so many years. I'm afraid I don't remember what the other person looks like. You say you are My brother, you have nothing to prove, and I'm not sure, is it?"

Brother Tong gave him a teary eye, and said sadly: "It's all my fault. I married a bad tempered person. It's been so hard, I'm afraid it will hurt him, so I dare not come back to see it. Brother Tong, after so many years, do you think about it?" Wei Yun was a little disgusted, and when he was about to say something, he felt a pair of small hands

on his back Then, he heard Brother Tong say: "I don't know you, and I have forgotten what my grandma looks like, or you come home with me, and I will ask my grandma.

" Uncomfortable, and even scolded Tong Ge'er in his heart.

His own child, he didn't know what he was thinking, Brother Tong had clearly recognized him just now, but when Mrs. Huo Cheng disturbed him, he turned around and said that he didn't recognize him.

This little cunning, thinking that Huo Cheng has become a fourth-rank county uncle, trembled. He dared not even recognize his relatives, and even dared to bring out Aunt Huo to suppress him.

The most irritating thing is that he clearly knows that the other party is using Aunt Huo to oppress him, but he dare not speak up. He remarried so quickly back then, and Aunt Huo hated him to the bone. She often spoke ill of him behind his back, and even went to make trouble at home Pass.

He really didn't dare to provoke such a fierce and shameless woman.

He didn't dare to provoke him because he didn't dare to provoke him. He felt that he was not wrong at all. Huo Da's lingering sickness dragged him on for so long, and he didn't let him remarry after he died. Could it be that he still wants to be widowed by him for the rest of his life? ?

He has some feelings for Huo Da. They are a young couple. He Hong Jingtian was also the first among the younger brothers in the village. If it weren't for Huo Dachang's Zhou Zheng, who was always caring for him, he wouldn't have marry him.

He was satisfied with Huo Da, his ex-husband, but he died early, which caused him to rush to find the current incompetent one, and even when he was old, he still had to deal with the Huo family with a stern face.

In the final analysis, whether Huo Da, Brother Tong, or who he is married to now, is not as important as him coming by himself.

Thinking of the purpose of his visit today, Hong Jingtian quickly wiped away his tears, both gratified and sad: "I haven't seen you for so many years, it's right that you don't want to admit Ah Mo, and Ah Mo doesn't force you, this is Ah Mo's kindness, you Take it. There is still a lot of trouble at home, so don't delay, and I will come to see you in two days."

Wei Yun looked at the back of the other party leaving, and felt that what he just said was very awkward, so he threw the child away It's been five years, and now he comes back suddenly, why should the child have to recognize him as irresponsible?

No matter how annoyed he was, Wei Yun was still a little bit blind in the face of Brother Tong. He could see that children still yearn for their own biological aunt, this is human nature, but this person's appearance is both weird and abrupt, Wei Yun really can't convince himself that he is a conscience discovery, so let's just look at Brother Tong of.

He opened his mouth a few times, but in the end he could only comfort the obviously depressed child dryly against his will: "If this person is really you, then it's a good thing that one more person loves you. You were probably too busy before." It's too far away, that's why I didn't come, don't you..."

"Isn't he me?" Brother Tong said as he walked home, his face was always tense, "Grandma doesn't like to hear this, Uncle, don't tell him later."

He didn't want to say that Wei Yun naturally respected his ideas, but he didn't tell Aunt Huo that Wei Yun was fine, but keeping Huo Cheng from it, Wei Yun felt uneasy no matter how he thought about it.

He and Huo Cheng are very frank, they don't hide anything from each other, and Hong Jingtian obviously has ulterior motives, so when he returned to the room at night, Wei Yun couldn't help but tell Huo Cheng what happened during the day carefully, and finally said own ideas.

"I think he definitely didn't come to see Brother Tong. If he really missed Brother Tong, he wouldn't have remarried so soon, let alone he hasn't come back to see his baby once in all these years." Huo Cheng also agreed

, But after all, he has been with this former brother for a long time, so he can probably guess something.

They are Sipin county uncles now, with money, land, and status in their hands. His former brother, this smells fishy.

He knew, and Brother Tong also knew that although he didn't remember much about his childhood, his impression was too deep when Ah Ma left, and he couldn't forget it even if he wanted to.

He is not stupid, Hu Jianxian told him that if someone has always been indifferent to you, and one day he suddenly becomes very enthusiastic about you, then you must be vigilant, this person must have something for you.

But what is there to remember about him? Tong Geer thought, he is a little brother without a father, what else can he have except a life.

He thought about it for a long time in a daze, and then realized that his good aunt probably focused on Huo Cheng and his wife.

Since the imperial decree was announced that day, the family has been completely different from the past. Although their family also built a big house before, the children and elders in the village are good, and those who looked down on him before still look down on them.

Now, he could feel that these people didn't really think highly of him as before, but they all hid themselves, each of them flattered him very much, and the occasional gossip in the village had disappeared.

But these are all thanks to the uncle and uncle, and he is not their child. Whether these compliments or money, they have nothing to do with him.

It's just that he thought this way, but Hong Jingtian didn't think so.

After all, he still wants to save face. He hasn't come to the village to see Brother Tong for so many years. Now that the Huo family has developed, he will come back. As long as he is not stupid, he will know what he is planning.

Hong Jingtian was not afraid that others would find out, but he always felt that he was a decent person who didn't want to quarrel with those gossiping women in the village, so he sneaked out of the village all the way back home.

The place where he remarried later was quite far away, and it was rare to come back once on weekdays. Father Hong and Aunt Hong were both alive, and they doted on the youngest brother, otherwise he would not be able to raise his most selfish temperament.

Tomorrow is Hong Jingtian's 60th birthday, so today he brought his whole family back to celebrate the old man's birthday.

He went out early this morning and told his family that he was going to buy things for the old man. He did go, but he turned to Lijia Village when he came back.

Lijia Village is not far from the village where Hong's family lives, and he deliberately walked fast, so when he came back, everyone thought he was just shopping, and no one doubted him.

The man he married later was surnamed Niu. He was a strong man who lived up to his surname. As a butcher, he is strong and can earn money, Hong Jingtian is still very satisfied with him.

The only thing is, this person cares about face, he doesn't care about Hong Jingtian's baby with the man in front of him, but if he finds out what he's up to, he's afraid he'll be punished.

But this matter is not a trivial matter, no matter what he can't get around him, Hong Jingtian is so worried that he can only tell his son and father what he thinks in the end, the elders will listen to what the elders say.

After hearing this, the two elders of the Hong family were stunned, and after looking at each other for a while, Grandma Hong asked uncertainly: "Datian, if you heard me right, you said you wanted to take Brother Tong home. Raise?"

Hong Jingtian nodded, "Before your two elders also knew that there was a girl left behind in the head of the family. I got married not long after I got married. There are so many mouths to eat in the family. I really can't open my mouth to talk to Brother Tong. Take it. It's finally getting better in the past two years, and the family has surplus food, so I want to take Brother Tong over. After all these years, I have been thinking about his pain in my heart, and now I can finally reunite my family."

Reunion is false, but calculation is true.

Hong Jingtian doesn't know exactly how big the fourth-rank Marquis is, but he knows that there must be a lot of money. He heard that the imperial court rewarded a thousand taels of silver, not to mention other messes and the ten-pronged land. The Huo family has a meeting O hen that lays golden eggs!

But the relationship between him and the Huo family is very stiff, and it is basically impossible to repair it, but is he brother Tong's relative? Brother, are you afraid that Huo Cheng won't obediently give him money?

At that time, he will be like those foreign husbands in the city, thinking about eating, drinking and having fun every day, how can he be like now, surrounded by a meat board all day long, his hands are thick!

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

_

_ me!

Thanks to the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate nutrient solution~

Thanks to the little angels who voted for [land mine]: 2333 1;

thanks to the little angels who irrigated [nutrient solution]:

30 bottles of canoe; 8 bottles of MASK, jiujiu rua; 1 bottle of yun;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!