Chapter 54

Although the house is a two-entry house, it is about the same area as a smaller three-entry house, and it also has a large yard. When building a house, for safety reasons, the walls are built high to ensure that what is inside cannot be seen from the outside.

This house is the first one in Lijia Village. When it was built, there was a lot of discussion among the big guys. Although they all knew that this house was not different from the one they built, but it was extraordinary and extraordinary!

Most of the houses built by farmers are earth-embryo houses. Those who are rich can build a few green brick houses. The Huo family's big house is all green bricks! This house can be worth several other people's houses!

People in the village have seen the big houses in the city, but they just left after looking at them outside, and they have never come in to see them. They are all dazzled and amazed.

"This house is really nice, no wonder it took so long to build." Someone in the crowd sighed.

As soon as the words came out, someone answered the question immediately: "This is all good things, how can it be bad! My god, this is all green bricks, and it will cost a lot of money to build it?"

Aunt Gu happened to be in the crowd, and she was the closest to the Huo family in this group of people, so this question was obviously addressed to her.

"This is about the Huo family's business. How do we know?" Aunt Gu smiled, "I spend all my time thinking about my own acre of land, so I don't have the time to inquire about it." A group of people naturally knew

her What do you mean, I couldn't help shutting my mouth angrily, and started talking about other things. But without saying anything, the big guys still know that the price of blue bricks is not cheap at the moment, and with the addition of hiring and other miscellaneous expenses, such a large house will cost at least one hundred taels.

That's one hundred taels! They are afraid that they will not be able to earn so much money in this life, but the Huo family actually spent a hundred taels to build a house, which is really rich!

How long has it been since Huo Cheng came back, not to mention building such a big house, he even bought the land of Hesanjia, and his family fortune is at least two hundred taels, which is too much money!

Originally thought that Wei Yun's marriage to Huo Cheng was a broken pot with a broken cover, which was just right. Who would have thought that the cover was a broken pot, but the pot was a big gold pot!

A group of people immediately regretted, Huo Cheng is such a good man, why didn't they pick it up and put it in their own bowls!

Aunt Gu knew what this group of people were thinking without even thinking about it, she was quite elated.

She didn't forget that when Brother Yun first got married, the village made up a lot of couples for him. Not only did everyone look good, but inside and out, his brother Yun was unlucky. How is he doing now? Who is lucky? It is clear who is not lucky!

Not to mention the villagers, even the Huo family is a little unbelievable at the moment.

Although Wei Yun came here almost every day when the house was built, it was still like a dream when he thought that such a magnificent and beautiful house was his own.

Aunt Huo was even more excited and burst into tears. She grabbed Tong Geer's hand and said, "My old lady is blessed. She is half buried in the soil. She can still live in such a big house. Let me just close my eyes and be willing."

The second couple said that the Huo family's old house will be left to Brother Tong in the future, and the title deed has been changed.

Brother Tong is the only blood of the boss, with this house, no matter what, there is a way to survive, even if she goes down in the future, she can still have the face to see the boss.

Seeing her agitated, Wei Yun hurriedly said: "Mother, what are you talking about? Our family will have a lot of good times in the future. I have to help you carry this stuff in my stomach. You are not allowed to say this in the future!"

"Okay, okay, don't talk, don't talk!" Aunt Huo looked at Wei Yun with indescribable love in her eyes, "My darling grandson is a lucky one. He doesn't have to live a hard life, and he must be promising in the future!" Wei

Yun He pursed his lips, a little at a loss.

He has been married for such a long time, and he has almost figured out what kind of person Aunt Huo is, and the relationship between the two has always been indifferent. Because Huo Cheng doted on him, even though she was pregnant, Aunt Huo never talked to him in such a tone, which is really abnormal.

Aunt Huo naturally didn't know what Wei Yun was thinking, but the more she looked at Wei Yun now, the more pleasing she was to her eyes.

Quick work can make money, and the stomach can also live up to expectations. The most important thing is the Wang family! Just look at how long these two have been married, and the family has a reliable business. Not to mention a lot of income every day, they even built a new house and bought a field. This is not what the Wang family is.

Wei Yun didn't know what Aunt Huo was thinking at all, but there were a lot of things to do in moving to a new house, so he let it go after a while.

As usual, there is a housewarming banquet today. Apart from looking at the house, these people who came to Huo's house mainly came to help.

It's just that the people who came to help were beyond the expectations of the Huo family. People in the village are not stupid. It would be too bad to miss such a good opportunity to make friends with the Huo family. Just doing the math like this, I'm afraid there are not enough tables and chairs at night.

But this matter is also easy to solve, Wei Yun told Aunt Gu that in less than two minutes, there were many more tables and chairs in the yard. Because I don't know exactly how many people will come, Aunt Gu can borrow it according to the number of people in the village, so I can keep it enough!

In the evening, the big yard was filled to the brim, all the ingredients that Wei Yun had prepared before were used up, most of the dishes on the table were hard dishes, and the mouths of the big guys were full of greasy food, all of them looked like Chinese New Year .

Wei Yun took a look at the people in the courtyard. Except for the village chief's family, the patriarch and most of the clan's hometowns didn't come, but there were still people from two clan's hometowns.

Huo Cheng said that he just bought land and couldn't afford to buy Li Tongli's house, but turned around and built such a big house, which was obviously a lie.

But even if they knew, the patriarch and the patriarch had nothing to do. Besides, seeing the Huo family rising up, they might ask for something from them in the future, so they just couldn't see and calm down.

If the two who came hadn't been so noisy at home, they probably wouldn't have come.

But Wei Yun didn't really care if he came or not. He had offended him anyway, so it didn't make any difference whether he came or not. He could spend less money if one less person came.

This house is so big, the Huo family lives in the second entrance courtyard, and they may not even hear someone shouting at the gate. Huo Chengcheng discussed with Wei Yun to buy someone and live in the inverted room in the first entrance courtyard. The door, and secondly, I can help the family with some work.

"Let's buy people now?" Wei Yun was a little hesitant. Buying another person just after buying a field and building a house is too big a move, which will inevitably attract people's jealousy.

Huo Cheng said indifferently: "Look at you, buy it if you want it, and wait if you don't want it."

Wei Yun struggled for a while, but still made up his mind: "Well, let's buy it then, when shall we go?"

Anyway, if he buys it or not, his family is already jealous of others. If there are too many lice, he is not afraid of itching. It is up to him to buy it or not. It is better to buy it, and it is more convenient at home.

"The day after tomorrow, Tong's family will come to sell goods tomorrow." Huo Cheng said.

It takes about ten days and a half months to go back and forth between the two places, so the restaurant picks up about once a month. If the business is particularly good, it will pick up once every 20 days. Counting the days, tomorrow is about to come.

Wei Yun nodded and had no opinion.

Huo Cheng continued: "Brother Yu will be six years old in April. It's better for this baby to go to school sooner rather than later. Brother Yu is smart. I'm thinking of taking him to apprentice in a few days." "Teacher?

" Wei Yun was both surprised and delighted, "I don't know if Brother Yu can do it, I heard that some masters' exams are difficult!"

Huo Cheng smiled, and hugged him in his arms, "Brother Yu has a good temper , I know a little bit, so there should be no problem. Although Master Miao is strict in learning, he is a good person and will not embarrass Brother Yu, so you can rest assured." Wei Yun is still a little worried

. Official, there is a private school in the family, but this private school is not open to people with the same surname. Wei Xiaodi has to go to Miaojiawan next door.

The private school in Miaojiawan is run by an old scholar, as long as the students can pass his test, no matter where they are, Miao Xiucai will accept them.

This man has real talents and learning, and he has indeed taught a few children over the years, and even a scholar, but Shu Xiu is really tall, and he costs eight taels of silver a year, let alone the holidays. etiquette.

Wei Yun wasn't worried about Shu Xiu, his pastry business was doing well, and with the money he had saved before, it would not be a problem for Wei Xiaodi to study. It is this Miao Xiucai who accepts students based entirely on his mood. If he likes you, he is willing to teach you, but if he doesn't like you, he won't accept you no matter how much money you spend.

"When are you going to take Brother Yu there?" Wei Yun asked.

Huo Cheng thought for a while and replied: "The day after tomorrow. I think the day after tomorrow is an auspicious day. Let's prepare for the teacher apprentice ceremony in a few days. The time is just right.

" Test him again." In fact, there is nothing to be tested, the little Wei Wei has already learned what he knows, but he is just looking for comfort.

The two talked about some trivial matters, and then hugged each other and fell asleep on the soft new kang.

The next day, as usual, someone from Tong's family came, took the bacon away, and gave away the dividends by the way. Tong's bacon business is doing well, except that the first time it was a little less, the two times the dividends were around 20 taels.

On the morning of the third day, Huo Cheng had breakfast, and went to the city to buy people as discussed last night.

There are two types of sellers in Dazhou, Renyazi and the government. Renyazi's is cheaper and the procedures are simple, while the government's is more expensive and the procedures are more complicated. But it is also good to buy from the government, at least these people are not trafficked and sold, so you can worry less.

Huo Cheng told Wei Yun yesterday that although it is more troublesome to buy people directly from the government, most of the people who can be sold to the government are self-sold farmers or craftsmen, unlike Ren Yazi, who are sold by wealthy families. some more.

Their family is just a small farmer. The servants of a big family are used to the prosperity, but they don't know how to do farm work, so I'm afraid it's not suitable. Farmers are better off, they can do anything when they go back home.

The shoppers in this yamen are gloomy and quiet, and most of them are skinny. When they saw Huo Cheng and the others come in, they struggled and rushed over, shouting frantically through the railing: "Master choose me!" "Choose me!

" Me! My third son is the most honest and capable..."

"Choose me..."

The yamen servant got a headache from their quarrel, and just about to get angry, he saw Huo Cheng striding towards a corner, obviously he had a goal.