Chapter 80

The materials this group of people wear are expensive and beautiful, and there are three pink, tender and cute children, especially the youngest one, who is wearing shorts and jackets, showing little arms and legs. Coupled with that pink and jade-carved little face, it immediately attracted most of the attention.

The student closest to them had been envious of them for a long time. This group of people seemed to be rich. If they could go up the mountain, they must be interested in Hengyuan Academy. Buying things is simply a no-brainer!

There were a lot of people on the mountain, and this person was close to them, so he came over in a few moments, and the students in the surrounding stalls immediately gave him a bad look. It's really shameless to steal their business!

That person was used to being looked at, and he didn't care at all. He leaned in front of Wei Yun and the others, with a bright smile like the sun hanging on his head that was almost roasting!

"Is this the first time for you to come to our academy? My surname is Qin, my name is Qian, and I am a member of class A. I have a detailed map of the entire academy that is both exquisite and cheap, and it also fully includes the handwriting of the first person in the college entrance examination. The handwritten admission experience is very worth having! Don't you want a copy?"

Wei Yun was taken aback for a moment, this was the first time he had seen this kind of way and method of selling things, but aside from other things, the detailed map of the academy is still Very good. He thought for a while, and said, "How to sell it?"

Qin Qian was also taken aback when he heard the words, and murmured in his heart, shouldn't this person just say how many copies he wants? Why would you ask the price right away? Not rich at all!

Qin Qian didn't dare to show what was going on in his heart, and the same smile as before appeared on his face: "Chenghui is a piece of two taels of silver!" "Two taels of silver?" Gou Fulang almost cried

out , What is this thing that is too expensive? It actually costs two taels of silver for one piece. I'm afraid it's not made of gold, is it?

Not only did they think so, but the surrounding people also looked shocked. When Qin Qian saw that something was wrong, he immediately turned into a mournful face: "You guys don't know! The business at the foot of the mountain is to pay 50% to the academy. Yes, otherwise, this huge academy does not charge much, and there are so many people. If we don't save money, how can we last for a long time." "

I have to buy paper and write for the remaining 50% . Good rice paper costs 500 Wen per knife, and the characters are also written in a chic and elegant manner with extreme seriousness. I have to come here to sell it under the sun, and I can only earn a hundred Wen per copy. But don't you Underestimate this map, I measured it step by step, there is nothing wrong with it, and you can find a place to do anything in it, these two taels of silver are really not much!" Wei Yun was skeptical, "It's really

so ?"

Qin Qian nodded his head like garlic, Wei Yun took the map from his hand and took a look, this man did not lie. It can be seen from this map that the people who made the map worked very hard, it is clean and clear. Moreover, a few people also observed it, and found that the prices of the vendors around here were similar to those of Qin Qian, so they happily bought it with the money.

Qin Qian made a deal and was in a great mood. Before leaving, he happily told them: "Do your best to obey the destiny. With my Qin Qian's blessing, you can definitely become a part of the academy!" Wei Xiaodi and Xiao

Shitou After listening to him obediently, he bowed down and thanked softly: "Thank you big brother, I will definitely try my best to go to the academy to listen to your stories!" Qin

Qian was dumbfounded, "Wait, which one did you take the exam today? "

Wei Yun and the others were inexplicably asked. Among them, apart from a few husbands and children, Huo Cheng was the only one left! But no matter how old you look at Huo Cheng, you wouldn't think that he came to study, would he? What is this man thinking?

Qin Qian was also very wronged. Most people would never have imagined such a thing. Although Hengyuan Academy allows young children to study, how could anyone send milk dolls here! But this family gave it away, and they gave it away with confidence. Look at this baby, it's probably not even seven years old.

After finally finding out who was going to enter the academy, Qin Qian left with a blank expression.

The map he sold was very effective, and a group of people relied on it to quickly find a place to test.

Wei Xiaodi himself was smart and smart, and he had the teacher apprenticeship stickers given by the emperor, so he passed the exam very quickly.

Hengyuan Academy does not allow students to go out at night, so Wei Xiaodi naturally wants to live here.

The place where the academy lives is two people, the conditions are not bad, and the room faces the sun, which couldn't be better. It's a pity that Huo Cheng and the others didn't see the other roommate, they could only see the other roommate's bed covered with Huzhou brocade, secretly thinking that the other roommate must be a rich man.

The living place was very clean and didn't need to be tidied up. A group of people restrainedly groped around the house for a while, and then reluctantly planned to leave. As a result, as soon as he opened the door, he saw an extremely familiar face in front of him, his right eye was still black and blue, indicating that the master was in a state of being beaten.

This person is none other than Qin Qian who had two taels of silver in the morning!