Chapter 11

Brother Chou's name is Li Chou. It is said that when he was just born, he made his grandma dizzy with ugliness, so the family simply named him Brother Chou. In fact, Wei Yun has observed that Brother Chou's facial features are not ugly, but there are many mottled red spots on his face, like ghost faces, which make people feel frightened, and everyone will not see anything else at a glance.

Although he was ugly, neither his father nor mother disliked him. When he was just born, he was thrown into the mountains by his grandmother because he was too ugly, but his mother insisted on finding him. The couple also fell out with the family and separated because of this incident. The old lady felt resentful and almost let them leave the house.

Fortunately, both father and mother can do it, and they have survived. Perhaps his mother did not have a good confinement and never gave birth again. Brother Chou's father was also a ruthless man, he rejected his brothers' adoption, and brought back a young man to be his son-in-law when Brother Chou was ten years old.

Tong Yang's son-in-law is not good-looking, but he knows how to repay kindness. He has no parents, so he treats the ugly brother's parents as his own parents, and he doesn't dislike the ugly brother. People become relatives, and the small life is peaceful and beautiful.

Most people in the village think that the ugly boy looks like an evil spirit, and they don't associate with their family. The ugly brother also gets angry because of his appearance. Gradually, although the family lives in the village, they have little sense of existence.

Wei Yun also met Brother Chou by accident after his parents passed away. During that time, Wei Yun was in a state of sadness and despair.

But for Brother Chou, Wei Yun is his best and only friend in the village. He was excluded from the village since he was a child, and has a sensitive and autistic personality. Wei Yun was the first good friend he made who would consider him, so Aunt Gu brought him here without much effort.

Aunt Gu was in a hurry and didn't exchange much greetings. After waiting for people to sit down, she immediately went straight to the topic: "Brother Ugly, what's the matter with you blocking my aunt today? Just now there are outsiders, and it's hard for my aunt to say, Liu Feng's family is Come here to see each other, what do you know? Wei Yun has a good relationship with you. If there is something that we don't know, you must not hide it. I paid for it!"

Brother Chou hesitated for a while, then whispered: "I don't know if it's true or not. That is, it's the head of my family, and I went to his house when my father was learning how to do woodwork. Dear that family, their daughter was seriously ill, and she stayed in the house all the time and never went out. My family, the head of my house somehow ran into this girl at the door of the house, and the head of the house came back and told me that he Although he wasn't very good-looking, he wasn't scary enough, and the girl looked as if she saw a ghost when she saw him, and her face turned pale." "Later, after the work was done,

my head of the house told me in private. I'm afraid it's not easy for this girl to withdraw from her marriage. He said that when he saw this girl, except for her face turning pale, she didn't look like she was seriously ill. Moreover, he also heard a few words that it seemed that pretending to be sick was better than marrying. If you are a bastard or something, it seems that this girl has some secrets behind her divorce."

Aunt Gu stomped her feet anxiously: "Then, do you know what the secrets are?"

The ugly brother shook his head, "I don't know, it's not Just, I didn't inquire about our family affairs." Seeing Wei Yun's pale face in a blink of an eye, he comforted him at a loss: "I don't know if it's true or not, maybe, maybe it's my boss who made a mistake." Wei

Yunbai With a straight face, he tried to squeeze out a smile: "If it's fake, then everyone is happy. If it's true, you saved my life and Brother Yu's life. No matter what, I have to thank you." Brother Chou

panicked She waved her hand, "No, no, you, you are a good person, and I want you to find someone good."

Aunt Gu's eyes were red with guilt, "Then what should I do now? Didn't even listen carefully!"

"I don't blame you." Wei Yun's hand clutching the mattress turned white from exertion, "Not only you are anxious, but I am also very anxious. Fortunately, I met Brother Chou today. If we are ready to kiss when we turn around I know, that would be too late to regret, and I'm fine now."

Aunt Gu knew that he was also feeling uncomfortable, so she quickly smiled: "That's right, it's not too late, Madam will inquire carefully in the next few days." "

Wei Is my little brother at home! Is anyone there?"

The voice suddenly woke up everyone in the room, Aunt Gu wiped her eyes quickly, and heard Wei Yu who had been busy in the yard outside replied crisply: "Brother At home, who are you?"

"I'm from the Huo family at the head of the village, and I have something to do with your brother." "

From the Huo family? Why is she here?" Aunt Gu frowned, and said disgustedly: "The villager It's not that she doesn't know about the rumors, why are you here at this time, why are you here? Ask the teacher to ask the crime? No, I have to go and see!"

After finishing speaking, she hurried out. The ugly brother on the side also stood up and said in a low voice: "Don't be afraid, I have already told the head of my family to ask him to inquire about how many people he knows in that village."

Wei Yun's tormented heart suddenly Feeling warm, he smiled gratefully at him, "Thank you very much."

At this moment, Mrs. Gu had brought someone to the door, and Brother Chou stood up quickly, bowed his head and said goodbye in a low voice: "Then, then you stay at home and take care of yourself." I'll go back first to recuperate." Before Wei Yun could answer, he left in a hurry, and when he got to Aunt Huo's side, he called for someone to say hello, and fled as if flying away.

Aunt Huo was almost bumped by him, and she whispered: "Who is this, why are you in such a hurry!"

Aunt Gu kept a straight face, and asked angrily, "What's the matter with you here? It's this time, why are you still here?" Come to the door, what do you want to do?"

Aunt Huo was so choked by her words that she panicked, if she hadn't gotten the news that the younger brother of the Wei family had seen each other today, she wouldn't have come to be angry!

"Look at what you said, they are all from the same village, what can I do? How can anyone believe what those gossip women outside say? Brother Wei can't be more disciplined, why would he do that kind of unruly behavior Fuck, my wife is not blind! I came here today because I have something to do with Brother Wei. My natal nephew recently had a daughter, and in a few days I will have a full moon wine. As an elder, I always want to give my child a A meeting gift, isn't it? I just want to come to Brother Wei to buy a fancy dress." Aunt

Gu looked at her forced smile, and became even more puzzled, what the hell is this old woman doing here?

Wei Yun was rescued by Huo Cheng once, no matter the other party was intentional or unintentional, he was grateful to the other party, quickly got off the kang and said: "You sit and wait a while, I will get it for you." Aunt Gu had no time to stop, so she could only

follow Aunt Huo sat staring at each other, and the atmosphere in the room became visibly tense.

Fortunately, Wei Yun quickly came out with a pattern, spread it on the table and said, "Auntie, see which one you want."

Aunt Huo didn't come here for the pattern at all, so she picked one at random, "Just this one, How much is it?"

Wei Yun put away the others and said, "Brother Huo saved me and is kind to me. This trick is not worth much, so I gave it to you." Aunt Huo was very happy when she heard the

words , she intends to marry the Wei family, brother Wei's attitude is very useful to him. After thinking about it, if this really enters the door, I have to take good care of it. This trick can buy six or seven coins, so it is impossible to give it away like this. Even if it is a favor, it is too expensive, and it was given away before. A chicken, this young man, he really doesn't know how to live.

Her face was changing, looking at it, Aunt Gu felt inexplicably uncomfortable, thinking that this old woman is acting good when she gets a cheap gift, and why is she so embarrassed when she gave it away for nothing?

The atmosphere in the room became tense again.

Fortunately, Aunt Huo seemed to really come here for tricks, thanked Wei Yun and left with her things.

Wei Yun told Aunt Gu about the ugly brother, and both of them felt at ease, so Aunt Gu left.

She went out of the gate of Wei's house, and within two steps, someone suddenly posted next to her, holding her arm affectionately, "Sister-in-law Gu..." Aunt Gu was taken aback, and she took a

closer look, didn't she just leave for a while? Will you be from the Huo family? "Didn't you leave a long time ago? Why are you still here? Why, do you need me?"

Aunt Huo said in her heart, I was looking for you, if I didn't find anyone when I went to your house , and anxious, she will not go to Wei's house.

"Did the little brother of the Wei family meet today?"

Aunt Huo's complexion changed, she pulled her arm out, and asked coldly, "What do you mean?

" What is it? "

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

※ ※ ※ 大 大: No, thank you!

Thank you for reading the text, you little cuties, I ask for favorites and comments every day, I love you!