Chapter 32

Aunt Huo was so angry that she fell on her back, raised her eyebrows, and said in a cold voice: "From the second son's family! What about your etiquette!" This second daughter-in-law used to be unprofitable and mean-spirited, but she It was the first time I realized that this person could do such shameless things!

Mrs. Huo pretended not to understand what she meant, she put down the melon seeds in her hand, drooped her eyebrows and cried, "Mother, you don't know, everyone in this city needs money, and we have to live and eat. The silver goes out like running water. His father has never found a job. This one can't get in. Let alone eat meat, he doesn't dare to cook more, as long as the family is hungry. Look at the two dogs , How thin are you now!"

Aunt Huo shook her hands, pointing at Second Aunt Huo who didn't know what to say.

Goudan and Goudan are a little fatter than before they moved to the city a few months ago, how dare she open her eyes and talk nonsense about losing weight!

Seeing that Huo Cheng's face was getting darker and darker, Aunt Huo finally broke out: "You...you get lost!"

Second Aunt Huo was shocked, and didn't know what to say for a moment.

Aunt Huo has been listening to her son since the death of her husband. Later, the elder son fell ill and was lingering in the bed. Her husband-in-law has the final say on everything in the family. The couple have been domineering in the Huo family for several years, and the old woman dared to say a few unpleasant words at most, but she never dared to use this attitude to let them go.

Even the last time the family split was agreed upon by the two brothers, the old woman didn't say a word. The huge contrast made Second Aunt Huo unable to accept it at all, and wanted to scold when she jumped up.

Second Brother Huo hurriedly coughed lightly, and stopped him: "Mother, she's just a fool, don't bother with her." He also hoped to restore the relationship with Huo Cheng to get a piece of the pie, but he couldn't let this woman ruin it.

Fortunately, he had expected this situation and had a net on his body when he went out.

"Second brother doesn't have much money. Unlike Dacheng, he can hunt tigers and do business. This net is worthless, but it was made by your second sister-in-law with all her heart. Don't dislike it." Wei Yun smiled and took it

softly Said: "Look at what Second Brother said, etiquette doesn't matter, as long as you have the heart."

Second Aunt Huo's face hurts, although this net is simple, it took her less than half an hour, and she can get two pennies if she sells it. Woolen cloth! But she never dared to resist Second Brother Huo's decision, she could only hold it in her heart, almost hurt internally.

Wei Yun pretended he didn't see it, put away the net with peace of mind, and sat down without any intention of having dinner.

Second Aunt Huo is in a hurry, all the presents have been accepted, what does it mean if she doesn't eat yet?

Just as she was about to ask, Huo Cheng, who had been silent all this time, said suddenly: "Is there something wrong?"

As soon as Huo Cheng opened his mouth, Second Wife Huo immediately closed her mouth. This is not easy to handle, she can bully and bully Those who are weaker than her, if they really meet Huo Cheng, they can't wait to take a detour.

Second Brother Huo hasn't been frightened yet. After all, Huo Cheng is still the big boy who values ​​love and selfless devotion to his brothers in his heart.

He put on a smile, with a calculating light in his eyes, and sighed: "Dacheng, although we have separated, we are brothers with blood thicker than water. Second brother always misses you in his heart. Now you After finally getting married and having our own little family, the second brother is very happy, just to see you, what can I do?" Huo Cheng gave

him a contemptuous look, and said coldly: "But we are not just The family is separated, we are broken, Huo Jiang, last time I said don't come to me again, yesterday was my happy day, I don't care about you, don't you really think I still think of you as my second brother ?"

Second brother Huo was stunned. Although he wrote a divorce letter when the family was separated, he was not doing things properly at that time. Huo Cheng was so angry that he insisted on writing a divorce letter, so he could understand. Later, when he came to look for Huo Cheng again, this person only said that he would not let him come, so he felt that Huo Cheng was still angry.

Didn't he say nothing when the two of them came to the wedding yesterday? Didn't everyone still regard him as the second brother Huo Cheng? He just said that this kid values ​​friendship, why did everything change overnight?

His eyebrows and eyes also turned cold, he snorted coldly, and put on a majestic look, "Third brother, what are you talking about, you asked me to write a letter of divorce, I just thought you were in a hurry. Now I come here with good intentions Look at you, it's fine if you don't appreciate it, how can you hurt our relationship by saying something like breaking your relationship? Since you were young, you were the youngest in the family, and my elder brother and I have protected you like eyeballs."

" You fell from a tree when you were young, and I caught you with all my might. You were unscathed, but I lay on the bed for two whole months. Third, you can't be heartless, just for a mere dozen or so Two silver coins, you completely forgot about our relationship!"

Huo Cheng sneered, and said slowly: "You caught me, but you insisted on letting me go up, let alone you didn't catch me. I lived, it was my brother who slipped his hand after catching me, and I bumped into you. If it wasn't for my brother, I would have died. I should thank my brother, not you. Besides, it was my brother who was the most injured that time. , you have nothing to do at all, but you don't want to work, and you just stayed on the bed for two months, and if your father didn't beat you up in the end, you'd be able to sleep for another two months." This layer of fig leaf was

naked After taking it off, Second Brother Huo's face was ugly, with a sullen face and a strange look, "I thought you were a man of affection, but I didn't expect you to be a villain who is calculating and calculating. You can still remember such small things. It really disappoints me!"

Wei Yun was about to be laughed at by this person's shamelessness, obviously you mentioned it yourself, you can remember it yourself, but others can't remember it, what a bastard!

As soon as Second Brother Huo turned his head, he saw the shameless and contemptuous look on Wei Yun's face, and immediately cheated, pointing at Wei Yun and yelling again: "You have grown up now, your wings are hard, don't remember when we were young It's okay to be nice to you, but you still turn your elbows out! Just now married husband, he doesn't recognize his brother, and raises children for others, Dad, why did you go so early! Open your eyes and see Look, third brother is going to wipe out our Huo family!"

"Enough!" Aunt Huo slapped the table loudly.

"It's you who married a wife and forgot your mother, and you still have the face to tease others! Back then, your father valued your eldest brother and Dacheng, and I loved you so much, but what about you? You have been glib since you were young, You can't do your job well, but you are someone who knows how to cherish your family. But since you married this troublemaker, you have become more and more a jerk, and everything you do is still done by people! I knew you were like this You bastard, you should be soaked in the piss bucket to death as soon as I was born!"

When she said this, she suddenly felt sad and couldn't help crying, "When Dacheng was forced by you to serve in the military It's not yet fifteen, and you promised him

repeatedly that you would see the doctor for the boss, so that you can support Brother Tong, and it turned out!" Spend it all, are you afraid that you will lose money yourself? Don't even think about it, your father died early, and the boss didn't earn a little bit of money back in the family. When you say that supporting Brother Tong is to occupy the last bit of love left by the boss Thinking, I treat my little brother like a beast every day. My old lady is stupid and useless, and no one can protect her. She can only swallow the bitterness and swallow it in her stomach. Who made you my son.

" When you came back, you stared at his pension money again. When you heard that he was going to become a useless person, you panicked to share it out, for fear that we, the old and the disabled, would drag you down! You took away everything in the house, and returned Say it was Dacheng who forced you away, why don't you show your face! For so many years, even if I have a dog, I know how to wag my tail to make me stutter, you are not even as good as a dog!"

The more she talked, the more sad she became, with extreme grief and anger, she picked up the broom in the corner and hit Huo Er, crying while beating: "Get out, get out!

" People pointed their noses and scolded like this, their angry face twisted, and that layer of hypocrisy couldn't hold back completely, and said viciously: "Why are you so crazy! You owe me this, if it wasn't for Dad Back then, I valued my elder brother and insisted on forcing me to come back from school. Labor and capital have already been named on the gold list! Let me tell you..."

He didn't say the rest, because Huo Cheng finally couldn't help but move his hand and knocked him down with a punch. Land, ride on him and hit him directly.

Huo Ersao profoundly expressed what it means for a husband and wife to be the same bird, and when a catastrophe comes, they will fly separately, and they will only scream beside them, but they dare not go up to them at all. On the contrary, the children who were playing outside rushed in when they heard the sound. When they saw Huo Er being beaten on the ground by Huo Cheng, the dog bumped into Huo Cheng, and kept yelling "Don't hit my father". Class words.

Wei Yun sneered at Second Sister Huo's behavior, Goudan knows to protect his father at such a young age, Second Sister Huo is not even as good as a child. It's a pity that Huo Er is a jerk, not worthy of protecting this child.

While pulling the dog egg off Huo Cheng, he called Huo Cheng: "Huo Cheng, stop beating, if you keep beating, you will die!"

He looked down on Huo Er, but a few blows would do. It's really not worth it for people to make a fuss and go to jail.

Only then did Huo Cheng's beating hands stop slowly. His eyes were red, and he stared at Huo Er with murderous intent in his eyes, and said word by word: "This is the last time, if you still dare to come, I'll post the divorce letter you wrote in the city, so that people from all over the world can see what kind of bastard you are! Get out!"

Brother Huo was beaten until his eyes were staring and his head was bleeding, but he didn't dare to speak. He could feel that Huo Cheng really didn't hold back, he really wanted to kill himself. He had no doubt that if it wasn't for Wei Yun's yelling just now, he might really have confessed to this point today.

He finally understood that Huo Cheng never forgave him before, but he was just too lazy to argue with him. If the pro-brother letter was posted, he would no longer have a foothold in Ping County.

He didn't dare to say anything more, and left quickly with his wife and children in desperation.

Wei Xiaodi was startled by this scene, with tears in his eyes, at a loss. He didn't understand, he went out with Brother Tong for less than a quarter of an hour, brother-in-law got into a fight, Aunt Huo was still crying, even Brother Tong was crying now I'm so sad.

Wei Yun took him into his arms, wiped his tears, and said with a forced smile: "Everyone is hungry, Brother Tong, mother, don't cry, it's not worth crying for such a person. It's cold , I made noodle soup, everyone has a warm bowl, and we have to work later."

Aunt Huo wiped her tears, breathed and said: "Mr. Dacheng is right, why cry, don't cry Brother Tong, why don't you go and serve dinner with your uncle, we'll have to work in the future, how can we think about these bad things!"

Wei Yun took the sobbing Tong brother to the kitchen and brought out the meal. Because the noodle soup was left for too long, it almost turned into a bowl of mush, but no one said anything, and they all ate the food quietly.

After eating, Huo Chengcheng went into the firewood room with a dark face, and spent the whole afternoon chopping firewood. Wei Yun didn't go up, and took the two children to boil the dates, mash them into date paste, and prepare them for steaming date cakes. .

I was busy with getting married a few days ago, and I haven't done this business of making cakes for a few days. Now the cakes are gradually becoming famous in the city, and the sale every five days has been changed to every three days. The business is not bad. Gu Hongzhi went to Qingyuan County before, and the business of distributing cakes was transferred by him to a family of refugees who just moved here, surnamed Hu.

There were only two brothers left in this refugee family. The older one was in his teens, and the younger one was seven or eight years old. After Wei Yun observed them for a few days, the two boys could endure hardships and were serious in their work. He was quite at ease in cooperating. It's just that this business is the icing on the cake for him, and it's a way of life for the two brothers. In winter, there are fewer days to do business. Wei Yun will miss one day less, and the two brothers will live more easily.

Until it got dark, no one in the Huo family talked except for the movement of work, and it was very dull. This day was a chaotic one, Wei Yun didn't have the mind to make tricks, so at night he hastily cooked batter soup, and ate a hastily meal with the leftovers from yesterday's banquet.

Although Wei Xiaodi didn't know why, fortunately he was good at seeing colors, and he obediently kept silent all afternoon, but Wei Yun could tell that the child was still a little uneasy.

Worried that the child would have nightmares at night, Wei Yun went to comfort the child before going to bed, and then slowly returned to the room when the child fell asleep.

The red candles in the room have been replaced with white candles, and the word happy is everywhere, but the people in the room are not half happy.

Huo Chengtuan sat on the kang, his back bent, and the shadow reflected on the wall looked very pitiful. Wei Yun felt inexplicably that he saw a big dog abandoned by its owner, and couldn't help laughing.

The sound woke Huo Cheng from his thoughts, and he turned his head to stare at Wei Yun quietly.

His eyes are probably the most ferocious on his face, and there is a sense of oppressiveness. Wei Yun didn't dare to look at him at first, but now he looked at him inexplicably. The meaning of grievance.

Wei Yun suppressed a smile, and asked, "Aren't you happy?"

Huo Cheng didn't speak, stared at Wei Yun for a while, hugged him into his arms, buried his head on his neck, and said in a low voice: "I'm sorry."

Wei Yun's neck was itchy from the breath he exhaled when he spoke, and Wei Yun moved uncomfortably, "What's wrong?"

"You met this kind of thing on the first day you got married. I..."

"What does this have to do with you?" Wei Yun said, "On the contrary, I want to thank you for solving this mess before getting married. Otherwise, I will definitely be run over by my second sister-in-law now, unlike now, our family is the only one at home, and it is very clean."

Huo Cheng reported him even tighter, seeing that he didn't intend to let go for a while, Wei Yun simply relaxed his body and stepped back. Relying on it, he continued: "Look at the village, there are quite a few sisters-in-law and sisters-in-law who have a lot of quarrels over trivial matters, and life is so frustrating, how can we live smoothly. This family has a It is difficult to recite the scriptures. Who doesn't calculate and calculate for their own family. If the man is sensible, then husband's life will be easier, if he is a soft persimmon, then life will be miserable."

" But you are different from them. You are not only sensible, but also protective and domineering. After this experience, the second brother may not come here in the future. Why is it not worthwhile to exchange it for a day? And I Look at your mother's attitude, I'm afraid I won't be in contact with the second brother and the others in the future, even if our two families have completely broken off the relationship, there will be many good days in the future, so there is no need to feel sad about this day." Huo Cheng sniffed at the young

husband Lang smelled of clean soap locust, and sighed wearily: "But today, it's different after all." Why is it different, but he refuses to say.

Wei Yun didn't continue to argue with him. After thinking about it, he sighed in surprise: "But mother dared to hit the second brother today, which really scared me. In my impression, no matter how Aunt Huo treats the villagers, It's very good to you guys."

Huo Cheng hummed in a low voice, and then said after a while: "My mother has such a temper, if she doesn't listen to her words in the future, you don't hear me. The big and small things in the family It's good for you to make up your own mind, she's soft-hearted, and she'll go away as soon as she hates, in the future, pay more attention."

He didn't make it too clear, but Wei Yun knew that he was asking himself to watch Aunt Huo more, if Aunt Huo would be in a few days Going back to find Huo Er would be really troublesome for Huo Cheng.

After all, he is not as shameless as Huo Er, who can abandon his old mother.

But what happened to the three brothers, Wei Yun was really curious. He hesitated for a while, but still couldn't resist the curiosity in his heart, and said, "What's going on? Why does the second brother hate you so much? "

Huo Cheng hugged him, and the coldness in his heart gradually subsided. After thinking about it, he told him the whole story.

"My father liked my elder brother the most when he was a child. He said that my elder brother was willing to endure hardships and was capable, and he was able to support the family. He was too thoughtful and evil-minded. My father didn't like him the most. Back then, the family couldn't afford two Son, my elder brother has better grades than him, and my father likes my elder brother more, so he dropped out of school and came back. My elder brother didn't study for two more years before my father passed away, and then my elder brother also dropped out of school, kind of Doing part-time jobs all over the place finally supported the family." "

Later, when the imperial court conscripted soldiers, one of the two strong laborers in the family was required to be paid according to the law, but the eldest brother was seriously ill, so it fell on him. Of course he didn't want to, I At that time, he told me that he would see a doctor and heal brother Tong, and my mother persuaded me, so I went for him, and then..." "I didn't want to

break up with him, but I was just trying As soon as he hit him, he couldn't wait to separate the family and get rid of us. I granted his wish."

Huo Cheng smiled softly, his eyes were full of indifference: "He wants to divide more, I will Simply tell him that as long as he writes the divorce letter, everything in the house belongs to him, and he can say whatever he wants to the outside world, and as long as he doesn't bother us anymore, the divorce will be covered to death." Comparing the

hatchback Huo Er wrote the divorce letter without hesitation. It was also from that moment that Huo Er finally became a dead man in Huo Cheng's heart.

Wei Yun couldn't help feeling a little depressed.

In fact, in this family, Brother Huo is valued by his father, and Brother Huo is loved by his mother. He is the only one, not the one most valued by his father, nor the one loved by his mother.

But he still grew into the indomitable appearance he is now, and shouldered the responsibilities that belonged to his brothers.

Wei Yun couldn't help feeling distressed, turned around and hugged the man's head and kissed him hard: "It's okay, what happens to them has nothing to do with us, from now on we can live our lives in peace, thank you for the messy things Already!"

Huo Cheng's heart was hot, and he said softly after a while: "Fu Lang, give me a baby, I will definitely let you live a good life.

" Went up here.

But the man in front of him didn't intend to get an answer, and in a blink of an eye, Wei Yun was crushed by the man.

The two consecutive days of fighting made Wei Yun feel a little overwhelmed, and the next day he forced his eyelids to get up.

There are a lot of cakes to be steamed today, and I haven't been there for many days. The two brothers of the Hu family specifically said that they should make more, and Wei Yun naturally did not disagree.

As soon as he moved, Huo Chengcheng woke up immediately, with a pair of long arms around the waist of the person, and his head was buried in it, "Why do you wake up so early?"

Wei Yun yawned, sleepy: "Wake up steamed cake, Hu My brother will be here in a while, and there is no delay in doing business."

Huo Cheng lazily rubbed against him, "Otherwise, don't do it in the future, I'm too tired."

Wei Yun stared, almost dozing off If not, "You promised me before, and let me do it even after you became a relative." "

That's what I didn't expect to be so tired." Huo Cheng said, "My heart hurts."

Wei Yun poked funny His face: "What's so tiring about me, it's just that I got up early in the morning for a while, and I didn't do such a tiring job as selling cakes. Besides, if you have money, you can ask anyone in the village who doesn't want to, I'm not so tired." Jingui."

He quickly put on his clothes and washed, and entered the kitchen with a yawn. Just when he was busy, Huo Chengcheng also came in.

"Why are you here?" Wei Yun asked strangely.

Huo Cheng took the batter in his hand, stirred it and said, "I'll help you, you can go back to sleep if you finish it early."

Wei Yun obediently let him take it, and he was in a good mood while talking he does.

Huo Cheng is strong and obedient, and Wei Yun used it very conveniently. This is probably the easiest time he has ever done.

The fire in the stove was burning hot, and the steam overflowed from the steamer, making the whole room as hot as a fairyland.

Maybe it was because of the warmth, Wei Yun felt that his upper and lower eyelids were constantly fighting, and fell asleep completely after a while.

Huo Cheng took off his coat and covered the man, carefully picked him up, stood up and walked out.

As soon as he went out, the bitter cold wind made Wei Yun shrink back. Huo Cheng hastily carried him into the room and put him on the hot kang. Wei Yun's frowning brows relaxed, and he wrapped himself in a quilt spontaneously, shrinking into a small ball.

Huo Cheng quickly rescued his coat, lowered his head and gave Wei Yun a cherished kiss on the face, then put on his clothes and tiptoed out the door.

Huo Cheng's deliberately light movements obviously did not wake Wei Yun on the kang, who fell into a deeper sleep, and even had a smile on his face, as if he had some sweet dream.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

_

_ Irrigate me with nutrient solution~

Thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: My male god is a bit handsome! 2 bottles, 1 bottle of rock sugar mung bean frog, 1 bottle of little persimmon who loves to sleep late. Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard

! ^_^