Chapter 46

Although Wei Yun may be pregnant, but the peasants are not so expensive, and it is not uncommon for them to go to the field with a big belly. Aunt Huo came here like this when she was young, but she was not allowed to do heavy work.

Wei Yun also consciously reduced the production of some pastries, which made it more and more difficult to buy Wei's pastries these days.

The ones he makes are not inferior to those made by pastry shops in the city, but the price is much lower. In just a few days, people in the village are now happy to buy a pack of Weijia pastries, which are both delicious and face-saving. It's not particularly large either. Therefore, the pastries made by Wei Yun have not been worried about selling in the past few days, and there is a tendency that the supply is in short supply. Now a part of the supply is suddenly reduced, and naturally many people cannot buy it.

But Wei Yun only said that the materials at home are not enough, and the new ones have not been bought yet, so there is no other gossip. Although the Huo family invited the doctor that day, everyone said that Wei Xiaodi felt a little uncomfortable, and everyone knew that he was weak, and he had to see the doctor several times a year, so there was no doubt.

Little did he know that the little guy really had nothing to do this time, he was just taking the blame for his elder brother.

Huo Cheng, who was far away in Qingyuan County, knew nothing about it.

Tongjia Restaurant got some bacon from somewhere today, and Xiaoer sold it to anyone he saw. A plate of the simplest fried bacon with garlic sprouts cost 40 cents, which is about the same price as Nandi itself. Those Nandi people who just came back from the capital were panicking at this thought. Although they were skeptical about the craftsmanship of the Beidi people, they still ordered a few dishes that were not bad for money.

I didn't expect much from this dish at first, but when the dish was served, most of the people on the table were relieved. This bacon is thin, red, fat and transparent, with a salty and sweet taste, and a refreshing smoky taste. Lean meat is not firewood, fat meat is not greasy, it is better than many home-cooked ones, and it is rare in the Southland.

The person who ordered the food was just trying it out, but he didn't expect the quality of the bacon to be so beyond his expectation, so he couldn't help but said happily: "Trade shopkeeper, where did you get the bacon, there is not much, and there is too much." Sell ​​me some!"

Besides buying food and running an inn, Tong's Restaurant also sells some northern earthenware, and if guests eat something from the store and want to take it home, the restaurant also sells it. The person who asked the question was a regular customer of the Tong's family. He had been sailing with the current owner since he was a teenager. After so many years, although he has become a manager, he still has a different feeling for the Tong's restaurant. Basically every time I come to Qingyuan County, I have to come here to eat a few meals.

Ordering bacon is just to show off to shopkeeper Tong, but I didn't expect this bacon to be delicious, not to mention better than my mother-in-law's, and it tastes as good as the one in Nandi's shop. It takes nearly a month to float on the water from Qingyuan County to home, and buying two catties can also be used for tooth-beating sacrifices on the road.

The person who was familiar with him at the side asked: "Zhao Si, is this bacon really delicious?"

Zhao Si smiled, shook his head and said, "I think it's good!"

The man asked again: "What about you? How is the mother-in-law doing?"

Zhao Si chewed the delicious bacon, gave the man a glance, and said with a smile: "You rascal, you want to talk to me again! This bacon is naturally not comparable to the craftsmanship of my family, but compared to The Jinxiang Garden in the city is not bad at all!"