Chapter 65

Huo Cheng was delighted to hear about Lin'er. Shopkeeper Tong knew about it from his own account. The guy hadn't been here for several months because the weather was too hot to make bacon. It wasn't until the weather was cold, the first batch of bacon was made, and the guy came to pick up the bacon, that he found out that the Huo family was happy with Lin'er.

The cooperation between Tong's Restaurant and the Huo family went very smoothly, and the shopkeeper also knew that the shopkeeper valued the Huo family, so he naturally told the shopkeeper when he returned. Counting the time, shopkeeper Tong decided to go this trip by himself.

Anyway, he and the Huo family are partners, and the bacon has transferred him a lot of business. The two will still cooperate in the future, and the Huo family is not a monster. He is still willing to give this face.

The Huo family held a full moon banquet today, and there were a lot of people coming and going, fearing that strangers would sneak in and make trouble, Sixth Brother Gou guarded the gate early in the morning. Like Huo Cheng, he has been on the battlefield and has blood on his hands. Although he is not as fierce as Huo Chengcheng, he can't help but his eyes are very sharp. When he meets a raw face, the knife swishes through his eyes, which is very heart-warming. cold.

Sixth Brother Gou has never met Shopkeeper Tong, but he is very familiar with the guy next to him. Knowing that this is Huo Cheng's partner, he quickly asked his son to find Huo Cheng. For such an important guest, the host still has to greet him personally. respectful.

The village was already jealous when they saw shopkeeper Feng driving a car, but now they saw another one, and the car was also full of many things, and each of them became more red-eyed.

"This Huo family is really well-developed. How many people did you see for this child's full moon banquet?

" You can still earn some money."

"Are you jealous?"

"Aren't you jealous?"

"Envy! But what can we do? We are not like others. We can know such a big boss and let him bend over to the village for a banquet."

Huo Cheng is also really capable, earning so much money in such a short period of time, I can't bear it. Now who in the village doesn't regret not doing it at the beginning, but was picked up by Wei Yun, not to mention that the younger days are getting better and better, Huo Cheng's attitude towards him can be seen by ten people, why not make people jealous.

It's a pity that no matter how jealous I am, I can only think about it in my heart, and dare not say it out. I didn't read the Li clan's past and recalled whether Huo Cheng was cheated. There is no way, the Li family sees that they are not doing well, and they are getting more and more in decline, but the Huo family is thriving. If we don't make friends with them, I am afraid that one day the Li family village will have the surname Huo.

Shopkeeper Tong didn't care about the sensation he caused at all. He was used to seeing such gazes often. He is more interested in the Huo family's house than caring about these insignificant things.

The size of the two-entry house is about the same as that of the three-entry house. Although it is not as exquisite as the carved railings and jade brickwork, it is still elegant and elegant. Winter is cold, and although the flowers and plants that can be seen everywhere have withered, there are many plum blossoms blooming in full bloom in the cold, adding a lot of color to the desolate courtyard.

The red window grilles and red cloth make the whole yard glowing red, and the ground is cleaned up, revealing cobblestones that have been spelled into various shapes, which is quite interesting. There are still a few unfinished logs standing in the corner of the yard, and some things like seesaws for children are scattered on the side. It seems to be a place for the Huo family to play for the children.

The yard was clean and tidy. Although there were people coming and going, everything was tidy and tidy. Shopkeeper Tong, who was a bit of a clean freak, felt very relaxed and happy.

As he looked around the yard, Huo Cheng finally bumped into him, and the two of them walked inside while exchanging greetings.

Shopkeeper Tong immediately saw Shopkeeper Feng who was also dressed in extraordinary clothes. He heard from his buddy that this person is Huo Cheng's main partner in Ping County, and also the shopkeeper of Huichuntang.

Who is behind Huichuntang? As a local snake, shopkeeper Tong naturally knows a thing or two, so he immediately greeted him with a smile.

Today's protagonist is Xiao Pingan who still doesn't know what's going on. He was coaxed by Wei Yun to eat lunch early, and fell asleep again after a while, and he just hugged it out for the big guys to see. It neither delays the sleeping of the little doll, nor delays the guests hugging the birthday man.

Uncle Huo's family followed Huo Cheng to make a lot of money recently. With more money in the family, the big guy's fingers were widened, and the conflicts were much less. Uncle Huo is very grateful to Huo Cheng, his nephew, and the full moon gift he gave is very important A silver lock, and a pair of small silver bracelets.

Everyone looked at each other, and they all saw surprise in each other's eyes. These two things are not cheap, and Uncle Huo spent a lot of money this time. The Gu family has always been close to Wei Yun, so it is no surprise that the gift is expensive, but Uncle Huo is willing to give such an important gift.

But think about it, even though Aunt Huo and Aunt Huo are at odds, there is no conflict between the men. After Huo Cheng came back, the two families slowly got closer and closer. Uncle Huo was able to give such a heavy gift today. Huo Cheng's nephew made a lot of money.

It's just that Uncle Huo's gift was not enough in front of Shopkeeper Feng and Shopkeeper Tong. These two gave a carload of gifts, everything for food and use, and each gave a small golden lock.

It was the first time for the villagers to see such a heavy gift, and they all ignored it and were surprised, they just stretched their necks to look at it, without even the strength to be jealous.

Xiao Ping'an showed his face, and after receiving countless gifts, Ama Xing carried her back. Everyone should eat and drink now. The courtyard was full of people, and it was extremely lively.

Aunt Huo finally got another little grandson, who is so cute and cute that it hurts to the bone, how can she not make a big deal. Therefore, the banquet was very sumptuous, and the pot was full of hard dishes, and the chefs of restaurants in the city were specially invited to cook, and everyone ate with greasiness and satisfaction.

The peasants are poor and rarely eat meat, but this table is rich and plentiful, and everyone eats and takes. Fearing that shopkeeper Feng and shopkeeper Tong would not be used to seeing this, Huo Chengcheng specially set up a table in the main room, joined Uncle Huo, Huo Dayong brothers, and the Gu family father and son, and found the Li family who were not involved in the last land purchase. Accompanied by a few clan elders, eating at a table is restrained and slow, and it is like two worlds with the outside world.

This is the first time Shopkeeper Tong has seen Wei Yun, he has been curious about Mrs. Huo Cheng for a long time. Who told Huo Cheng that when he mentioned him, he was not the same as usual, and he often showed his affection secretly, which made people want to grind their teeth with hatred.

He originally thought that he had to be such a pungent little brother to put Huo Cheng down to death, but he didn't expect that he was such a gentle and polite guy, no matter how he looked at it, he didn't go well with Huo Cheng.

As for the person at his desk trying to put on a straight face and pretend to be an adult, he is probably the little brother Wei Yuwei that the waiter said.

To be honest, shopkeeper Tong didn't take the Huo family too seriously, and the reason why he changed his mind later was due to little brother Wei.

No matter how capable Huo Cheng is, at most he has money, but he does not lack money. But since ancient times, scholars, farmers, businessmen, and merchants are the cheapest. Although Dazhou did not suppress and exploit merchants, merchants can also pass the imperial examinations, but the successful ones are rare.

Scholars are noble, and they always look down on these businessmen who are tainted with money. Although business students study in schools like everyone else and become officials in the court, their masters and classmates may not think highly of you.

But in today's world, people don't fight with officials, and the government will crush them to death as businessmen, just as easy as crushing an ant.

The Tong family is not worrying in his hands, but his son is a man who can only be conservative, and to be honest, he is not born from a well-rounded man like him. But the fact is that Shopkeeper Tong always has to think about the future.

Although this little brother Wei is young, he is already well-known in the school for his intelligence and eagerness to learn. He has not been in the school for a long time, but he is no worse than those who have been in the school for several years. Although he is still young and nothing can be concluded, it does not prevent shopkeeper Tong from casting a wide net and catching big fish with a long line.

To him, this thing is just a piece of cake, but to Wei Xiaodi and the Huo family, it is something they can't ask for but desire.

If Wei Xiaodi does not become a talent in the future, it will not be a big loss to him, but if he becomes a talent, the Tong family will always defend himself if he is in trouble in the future.

After drinking and eating, the people who came to the full moon banquet gradually dispersed. Apart from my own family, the only guest left in the courtyard of the Huo family was Shopkeeper Tong.

Qingyuan County is far away, and he still has to bring cured meat back, so he simply stays for one night. Anyway, Huo's family has a vacant room, so it doesn't bother him at all. Besides, he still has something to discuss with Huo Cheng, so he wouldn't leave just like that.

However, since he hasn't served Lamei for such a long time, the newcomer will always consume it faster in the past few days, and he doesn't plan to delay any longer. He will leave early tomorrow morning, so he can only choose to talk about things at night.

Although Huo Cheng didn't know the purpose of his coming, judging from the current cooperative relationship between the two of them, it was just a full moon banquet, and the other party didn't have to come in person. Now that he has come, he has brought so many gifts, saying yes Huo Cheng didn't believe that he just came to the full moon banquet.

This was indeed the case, not long after the guests had left, Shopkeeper Tong approached the door.

"You want to take the formula away in advance?" Huo Cheng frowned, his face dark and scary.

"It's not taking, it's buying." Shopkeeper Tong corrected him with a smile, "Now your interest in January is about 22 taels, but there is no bacon for a few months in between. I took away the prescription two years in advance, Compensating you with four hundred and fifty taels of silver will have no effect on you, will it?"

Huo Cheng frowned, "But for you, what you want is definitely more than the four hundred taels of silver. Besides, there was a shortage of bacon last year, and there will never be this year, and I will lose two years of money selling bacon. Four hundred and five Twelve taels, no matter how I count it, I am at a disadvantage, right?"

Shopkeeper Tong was not angry when he dismantled him, and said kindly: "Then how much do you think is appropriate?"

Huo Cheng lowered his eyes, Shopkeeper Tong wanted to sell Tong's restaurant. The scale has expanded, but after the expansion, the bacon needed to be distributed is too huge, and he is reluctant to part with it, so he wants to take the formula in advance.

But this is not necessarily a bad thing for Huo Cheng. Although he will suffer a little at the moment, he can do what he has always wanted to do now.

The two of them bargained over the price, and finally settled on the price at six hundred taels of silver, and then re-deeded the contract. Tomorrow, when they went to the government and passed Ming Road, it was considered a complete settlement.

Both of them heaved a sigh of relief after solving this major matter, and the tense atmosphere in the room just now eased a lot.

Shopkeeper Tong sipped his tea with a smile, and said, "I wonder if Brother Huo has heard of Hengyuan Academy?"

Huo Cheng glanced at him and nodded, "I have heard of it."

Hengyuan Academy was famous in the Great Zhou Dynasty. One of the six academies, although its strength is not the top of the six academies, it can still be ranked in the top three. It is a place that scholars all over the world dream of.

Shopkeeper Tong was a little surprised when he heard the words, but Huo Cheng knew it, which saved him the trouble of explaining, "I have a recommendation letter from Hengyuan Academy in my hand. Today I see Yu boy as smart and polite. This thing is useless in my hands. It is useless to Yu boy. It's a great thing to say, so why don't you just give it to him."

Then, he took out a letter from his pocket and put it on the table.

Shopkeeper Tong did not miss Huo Cheng's ecstasy when he first heard the news, and felt that Huo Cheng would never reject his proposal.

But to his surprise, Huo Cheng did not go to answer the letter, but stared at the letter for a long time, and finally pushed it back: "This is Wei Yu's own business, I have to discuss it with him before making a decision."

Tsk, it's because he's afraid that he's up to something—although his intentions are not pure.

He nodded, took the letter and walked away shaking his head, leaving Huo Cheng staring at his back, wondering what he was thinking.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Open a new article, ask for advance receipt, open

wild struggle

on May 1st. Hit, bound a garbage system called 2333, the garbage system claimed to be omniscient, but it couldn't even recognize the simplest bitter grass, and it screamed in his mind every day, Baishi wanted to put It grabbed it and smashed it into pieces.

Later, Shiraishi: It smells so good!

As the first generation of intelligent systems in the interstellar era, System 2333 contains all the top and non-top science and technology of the earth, and has made outstanding contributions to mankind's entry into the interstellar era. As mankind gradually entered the interstellar era, System 2333 was gradually sealed up and stored in the museum. In 3233, the museum was suddenly stolen, and System 2333 disappeared. ——Volume 8 of Interstellar History

As a system that has been sealed for more than two thousand years, 2333 has finally been reactivated. Although the new host is a bit strange, sometimes it is a human and sometimes it is a beast, but 2333 will still serve the host faithfully . ——The third hundredth page of the system diary

is 2333, has it been sealed for too long? Why doesn't 2333 know a single plant? ? ! ! ——The 301st page of the system diary

is as follows: 1. Both the attackers and the victims are orcs, and they cannot have children

2. The author's taste is old, and there may be dog blood.

3. Update every night at 10 o'clock. Thank you for the little angel who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution for me~

Thank you for the little angel who voted for [Bazooka]: A dog in a mess in the wind 1 1;

thanks to the little angel who voted [Mine]: 1 as you wish;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!