Chapter 45

Huo Er and his wife had a bad start last time. Not only did they not get any benefits, but they were also beaten. It can be said that they lost their wife and lost their soldiers. But Wei Yun is really making money selling cakes. Hearing what the neighbors are buying every day, the two of them feel like a cat scratching their hearts, and their hearts itch.

But Huo Cheng and the others didn't dare to provoke them, they could only watch helplessly, finally hoping that Huo Cheng would go far away, the couple counted for a long time, but were still driven by greed, and came to the door.

Wei Yun was afraid that he was really pregnant, so when he saw someone coming to the door, he sent Wei Xiaodi to call the village chief, while he sat down against the wall with a serious face, and even put a wooden stick by his hand just in case.

"The third one, why are you sitting here? It's not cold. What about the rest of the family?" Huo Jiang was grinning, completely unable to tell that this person was kicked out last time, and that he had any grudges against the family.

Wei Yun didn't say a word, carefully protecting his stomach, thinking about how to beat him out safely. Anyway, ever since Huo Cheng told him last time, Wei Yun hated and despised Huo Er and his wife.

Taking advantage of Huo Cheng's absence, he will come to the door, why is the weasel greeting the chicken for the New Year, uneasy and kind, if you don't call out, will you keep it for the New Year?

Seeing that he didn't speak, Second Aunt Huo reprimanded him contemptuously: "You little brother, didn't you hear your second brother talking to you? Sure enough, there are mothers who don't have mothers, and they don't understand any rules." This is too ugly, Wei

Wei Yun immediately felt that his blood was on the rise, and when he realized it, the stick in his hand had already been swung out.

He quickly withdrew his strength, but the inertia caused the stick to fall on Mrs. Huo's body. She let out an "Aww" and cursed loudly.

"You motherfucker! You dare to hit my mother after eating bear's heart and leopard!!! I knew you were kind and cruel. You have only been married for a few days, and you dare to hit your elders! Since you have no mother to teach, my mother today Just take good care of you!"

As he said that, he was about to reach out to grab Wei Yun, but Tong Geer pushed her hard in a hurry, causing her to stagger.

"Okay! Look at it! It's fine if you don't learn well, and you've spoiled the child! My elder sister-in-law is like a mother, I'm going to fly to teach you a lesson today!" She said as she walked forward with a ferocious expression

. Huo Er, who was on the side, flashed a smug look in his eyes, not only did not stop, but also deliberately blocked the way of the two of them.

Aunt Huo was very anxious all the way, and finally brought the doctor to the door, when she heard the second daughter-in-law's sharp curse, she was very anxious. Wei Yun might be pregnant with a baby! This is the third child's first child, the lifeblood of their old Huo family!

If something goes wrong, Huo Cheng might make a big mess when he comes back!

She didn't care about the doctor anymore, and ran into the yard quickly in three steps, grabbed Ersao Huo's hair, pulled it back, and stood in front of Wei Yun and the two of them. momentum.

"You still have a sister-in-law like a mother, let your mother fart! I'm not dead yet, when will it be your turn to be a sister-in-law like a mother! And you, your daughter-in-law doesn't know how to stop her, I have to be good today! I can't teach you a lesson!"

Mrs. Huo's hair was still in Aunt Huo's hands, and she yelled in pain, almost swearing.

The only remaining reason prevented her from scolding, but she looked at her man as if asking for help.

Huo Er pretended not to see it, and concentrated on comforting his old lady, "Mother, look at what you said, the child's mother has a bad temper and a good heart, but she feels that Dacheng's husband has no mother since he was a child, and he doesn't know many things, so I hand him over to him." That's all!"

Aunt Huo pulled her hair hard with her hand, and said disappointedly: "Da Jiang, you can say this wrong thing, your conscience is really eaten by dogs!"

A flash of impatience flashed in Huo Er's eyes, but there was a distressed look on his face, "Mom! Why did I turn black and white upside down? I think you have been intoxicated by someone. You don't know the east, west, north, and west. Sorry!"

Aunt Huo sneered, ignored them at all, turned to Brother Tong and said, "Go, call your grandpa

, the village chief! " Say, you have to let outsiders get involved!"

Huo Er said while blocking Brother Tong with his body, jokingly, if the village chief came, he could send himself to the county government by turning his head with the other party's temper.

He looked around, and suddenly realized that he had never seen Brother Wei when he entered the door, and he had a bad premonition in his heart.

Sure enough, the village chief's familiar voice was heard in the next second: "Don't you have to let outsiders get involved, or you will turn around and make trouble without outsiders. It's hard to explain the dirty things between relatives." Huo

Er He secretly said that he was unlucky, but his face was full of smiles and flattery.

"Look at what you said, you are the Dinghaishenzhen of our Lijia Village, you can give a clear account of everyone's affairs, you are not an outsider!" The

village chief didn't bother to break up with him, so he just said to him with a calm face : "Dajiang, this person is so heartless that he is not as good as an animal. Your separation agreement is clearly written in black and white. Huo Cheng and you have completely broken off the relationship. Last time you came to Huo Cheng to read Old love, but this time, I won't."

Huo Er scolded his mother angrily in his heart, he didn't know what ecstasy soup his good brother gave these people, one by two turned towards him like this.

"Village chief, look at what you said, even if we are broken, Dacheng and I are still blood brothers. He goes out to run a business, and the family is old and weak. As a brother, I should care so much!"

The village chief is old and smart, and he has seen you a lot, so he knows what this person wants to do at a glance. He smoked a pipe unhurriedly, but what he said made Huo Jiang's heart tighten.

"Before I came out, I asked your Uncle Wen to go to the city to report to the officials. You can save this and tell the county magistrate later."

Huo Cheng explained this matter to him before he left. , go to the police.

Although the village head felt that this was too arbitrary and unreasonable, but thinking about it later, could he understand? .

People like Huo Er are best at putting on a high hat for themselves, and black people can be called white. If they don't give them a dose of heavy medicine, they will still come to the door if they don't give up.

There are only those who can be thieves for a thousand days, but there are no people who can guard against thieves for a thousand days. It's better to cut the mess with a sharp knife and completely stop him from thanking him. Maybe the two brothers can still be a little bit ruthless. Otherwise, the more entangled they are, the more they can only be enemies.

Huo Er never thought that the village head would be so straightforward, and he went to report to the police without seeing anyone, and he was completely panicked.

The reason why he dared to look for the third child was simply because he felt that Aunt Huo was easy to deal with. Whether it was the elderly in the village or the village head, they all hoped that there would be no conflicts in the village, especially the family, and they must not be separated.

But everything now has completely exceeded his cognition. Aunt Huo suddenly recognized the truth before, and it's fine to say nothing. Even the village chief's attitude has completely changed.

These people are still very unwilling when they are separated!

The person who knows current affairs is Junjie, and Huo Laoer quickly admitted his mistake with a sincere attitude: "Village Chief, I am obsessed with ghosts. I just miss my mother, so I want to come back more often. Since everyone doesn't want to see me, I won't do it in the future." Come on, as for reporting to the official, forget it?"

The village chief didn't speak, and Huo's second face completely darkened, "Mother, do you have to force me like this?"

Aunt Huo's lips were trembling, and she wanted to plead for mercy, but she swallowed abruptly when she met Brother Tong's frightened face.

Huo and his wife entered the yamen a while later, and the village head told them to break into the house, but because there was no damage, and the two were still a family after all, they each beat a few boards and came out.

Even so, many people still knew the inside story of the Huo family's separation, and Huo and his wife were ashamed to continue staying in Ping County. But Dazhou's household registration was strict, and they couldn't go to other places, so they had to go to the second sister-in-law's natal home.

Although Second Sister-in-law Huo's natal family is also from Ping County, it is quite far from the county seat and Lijia Village, and the news there is not so well-informed. Besides, Second Sister-in-law Huo's natal family has many brothers and is from the same family in the village, so ordinary people dare not mess with it.

Huo Er and his wife were sent away, and the courtyard of the Huo family was also cleaned up. Although it was a little lonely, Wei Yun was very happy.

In any case, Huo Er would not come to the door anymore, and he didn't dare to hit their heads. It was a very comfortable thing to lose such a person who was always staring at him in the dark.

Aunt Huo secretly wiped away her tears, sent the village chief off with gratitude, and then forced herself to greet Li Langzhong, who had been forgotten for a long time: "I'm really sorry, I have a lot of things at home, please show me Brother Yun, wake up early in the morning I just vomited, and I don't know if I ate something."

As soon as the old man entered the door, he found a seat and hid himself to watch a good show, not caring about being ignored at all. Hearing Aunt Huo's words now, she knew it in her heart. She felt that Brother Yun was pregnant, but it was hard to say it clearly.

The old man stroked his beard, although he thought in his heart that Brother Yun's pregnancy mole was not bright and would make it difficult to conceive, but it didn't show at all on his face.

But not long after putting his hand on it, he couldn't help frowning, the pulse condition was slippery and gentle, but it was as smooth as pearls rolling on a jade plate, it was clearly a slippery pulse. It's just that the slippery pulse is too weak, appearing and disappearing from time to time, it should be because the moon is still young.

That's right, the young couple had only been married for more than a month, and they got pregnant with Wei Yun's qualifications. Huo Cheng is really amazing.

He withdrew his hand and said while writing the prescription: "I'll write you a prescription. If you vomit badly these days, grab a pair and eat it. If you don't vomit badly and you can still eat it, try not to eat it. This medicine. Pay attention to what you eat these few days, and I will come back to give you a diagnosis and treatment in half a month."

Although she didn't mention a word of pregnancy, it almost told everyone that you were pregnant, but the light pulse of the month was not obvious Go back and look again.

Aunt Huo was overjoyed when she heard the words, she no longer looked sad, and happily sent the doctor out of the house, she couldn't help feeling grateful.

Fortunately, she didn't mess up today, otherwise, if Huo Cheng finds out when he comes back, he might have to blame her again. Seeing that the relationship between mother and son is much better than before, she doesn't want to make things difficult.

Wei Yun was completely bewildered by this news. Although he knew that he might have a doll, he still couldn't believe it when he was actually confirmed by the doctor.

It's never easy for the little brother to get pregnant. The ugly brother has been married for almost two years and still has no children. He just had it in just over a month. Although the color of the two pregnancy moles is similar, the difference is too big.

Sitting in the yard, Wei Yun hugged his stomach and thought for a long time, and couldn't help sighing from the bottom of his heart: Huo Cheng is really amazing!

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

It's

obviously me! Love you guys and see you tomorrow!

Thanks to the little angels who voted for me as the overlord~

Thanks to the little angels who voted for [Mine]: 1 vote

Thanks to the little angels for irrigating me with the nutrient solution~ Thanks to the little angels for irrigating the nutrient solution: 10 bottles of

20491820, 10 bottles of 20491820, and 1 bottle of meow cat

Work hard! ^_^