Chapter 29

Han Pingge is naturally satisfied. Wei's mother is from the south, and the taste of the country is hard to change. Although the food in the Northland is unambiguous, her taste is still more southern, and she will cook some food in the Southland on weekdays. Under the influence of Wei Yun's ears and eyes, the dishes he made were already very appetizing compared to the orthodox northern food.

Although they can't compare with the cooks in the mansion, they have been tortured by the strong flavor of the Northland for so long, and when they suddenly encountered the familiar southern taste, they couldn't help but feel happy, and their stomachs that had been protesting for many days became more comfortable.

Especially Han Pingji, he was brought up by upbringing, and he has never suffered such a hardship. Seeing the whole family's baby's thin chin pointing out, Han Pingge is also very worried.

At most half a month, the elder brother will also come over, if the elder brother sees the younger brother like this, he will inevitably be beaten.

Fortunately, the meals delivered by Brother Wei were quite delicious. Han Pingge ate more today than when he was at home. Let big brother take it easy.

He was satisfied in his heart, and the cooperation with Wei Yun became more and more generous. Not only did it become a daily checkout, but the price was obviously higher than what was said before.

Holding the white money in his hand, Wei Yun couldn't be careless. The price Han Pingge gave was affordable, and Wei Yun also reciprocated, and he became more attentive in his work.

There was not enough food at home, so Wei Yun quietly collected some from the people he had befriended. These people are not bad-mouthed, not to mention that if such a good thing is spread and others find out, they are all from the same village, and Wei Yun can still take it. This one doesn't charge that one?

If it was someone else, maybe it would be okay, but Wei Yun is a little brother after all, and he is not the original resident of Lijia Village when both his parents died.

Therefore, these companies all concealed this matter by coincidence, and Wei Yun and Han Ping Gelong had done business together for six or seven days, and no one in the village knew about it. Even Aunt Huo didn't know.

Although Huo Cheng went to help Wei Yun every day, and even brought a lot of red dates from home, he didn't tell Aunt Huo at all. With his mother's personality, if she told her herself on the front foot, her mother would be able to go out and spread the word on the back foot, and the whole village would know about it.

It is right to make a fortune in silence.

Besides, red dates were not a common item, and Aunt Huo didn't like red dates, so she didn't know what happened until after the business was finished and Huo Cheng put the money from Wei Yun in front of Aunt Huo.

The son deliberately kept it from him, saying that it was impossible not to be sad and angry, but she also knew what kind of temperament she was, and with the tinkling of yellow copper plates in a pile, the anger was almost extinguished.

It's just that he was a little bit uneasy, and he muttered: "I haven't entered the door yet, so guard me like a thief!" "

Mom!" Huo Cheng was a little angry, "I didn't tell you, why are you pulling him?" !"

Aunt Huo also knew that she was in the wrong, so she stopped talking.

Seeing her like this, Huo Cheng sighed and took a breath: "Mother, he was lucky enough to come across this business. If others find out, there is no reason for him to do it. Besides, he told me a long time ago , I haven't told you all this time, don't think I don't know, you secretly went to the second brother's place a few days ago."

Aunt Huo was startled, and hurriedly explained: "I, I am, I just want a dog Damn them..."

"I didn't say you did something wrong." Huo Cheng said, "Second brother and second sister-in-law did something messy, but it has nothing to do with the children, and you brought them up with your own hands. If you think about it, there is nothing wrong with going to see them." But the second brother and the second sister-in-law are not fuel-efficient lamps. If I tell you, you can be coaxed to say nothing. With the behavior of the two of them, they will never give up if they don't get involved Yes."

Aunt Huo's mouth squirmed twice, but she didn't say anything.

Huo Cheng is the flesh that fell from her body, how could she not know what kind of character he is. In the past few years, the second child has done everything to poke people's lungs, and they have already been torn apart. Huo Cheng will never allow his family to have anything to do with that end again. of.

"If you want to see your grandson in the future, you can go there, and you don't have to be sneaky, but just one thing, I don't care what they coax you into agreeing to, and I don't care about what you have in your hands, but if they want to make up their minds For me, don't blame me for not remembering the old love."

Aunt Huo looked at his back when he went out, and couldn't help being annoyed, all blamed his mouth, it was a good thing, but it turned out like this!

After this encounter, Huo Cheng's originally good mood was completely broken, as if he had returned to the time when he just returned home.

At that time, he had just returned from the battlefield not long ago, and he was very hostile, and every little thing would arouse the killing intent. But in any case, it is a joy to come back alive from the battlefield with a mountain of corpses and a sea of ​​blood.

Although Huo Cheng's leaving home contained all kinds of calculations and helplessness, and made him very disappointed with his second brother, he still held a faint hope in his heart.

But reality slapped him hard.

The eldest brother who loved him the most died, and the second brother and second sister-in-law took over everything the eldest brother earned, but they couldn't accommodate his children. Tong Ge'er lives like a weed with trembling every day, and even his mother has no right to speak in this family.

And from the moment he came home, the two couples have never stopped. Originally, they planned to please him because of the ten taels of pension silver in his hand. It's a pity that the second day after he came back, he deliberately invited a doctor to come to treat him. As soon as he heard that the leg could not be healed and it would cost a lot of money to raise it, the couple broke their faces completely, pointing at Sang and scolding Huai at home every day.

At that time, Huo Cheng wanted to chop the hypocritical couple with a knife several times, but he endured it forcefully. He has done such a stupid thing like paying for the rest of his life for such a scumbag. He has done it once. Won't do it a second time.

He hadn't thought of the shamelessness of these two people for a long time. Even the last time Huo Jiang stood in front of him, he felt dispirited and didn't even want to talk to him. Today's situation, in the final analysis, is because Aunt Huo secretly went to see Goudan and the others.

Huo Cheng knew very well that it was Huo Jiang and his wife who did the wrong thing, and had nothing to do with the two children. It is understandable for Aunt Huo to want her grandson to visit. But I feel a little uncomfortable in my heart. With Huo Jiang and his wife who are so calculating and selfish, can those two children really become a good person? What's more, for so many years, everything Tong Geer should enjoy has been taken away. Deprived and used on these two children, are they really innocent?

No, Huo Cheng thought indifferently, whether it was venting his anger or prejudice, he actually didn't want to have anything to do with them anymore from the bottom of his heart.

"Didn't you just leave? Did you forget something?" Wei Yun was a little surprised. This person had not been away for a long time, why did he come back now, and there was an unhappy atmosphere all over his body.

Huo Cheng stared at him blankly for a while, before realizing that he didn't know how to get to Wei's house.

"It's okay." He smiled, looked at the things on the ground in the yard, and asked, "What is this for?"

Wei Yun: "The pickles and kimchi at home have been used up in the past two days. Order, otherwise there will be no food to eat when it snows in a few days."

Huo Cheng nodded casually.

Wei Yun could see that he was in a low mood, but he didn't ask, but said, "Are you busy today? If you don't have anything to do, I will help you with the work and cook enough side dishes for the whole winter. And this year I plan to smoke more Order bacon, I can't finish it by myself."

Actually, it's okay, but it's slower and tiring. He originally thought that Huo Cheng would come to help from home every day these days, and he didn't plan to let Aunt Huo be unhappy. He comes over. But now the man delivered it to the door by himself, looking unhappy.

Wei Yun felt that he was stupid and didn't know how to comfort others, so he just asked them to work. When my hands are busy, I don't have time to think about those messy things.

The weather is just right, the sun shines on people warmly, the yard is full of various vegetables, and the nose can smell the aroma of seasonings, it is comfortable and quiet.

Huo Cheng's restless heart gradually settled down.

"Is the cake still for sale?" Huo Cheng asked.

Wei Yun smiled and said: "Selling, it's the same as these few times, it's quite worry-free."

Before that, Wei Yun was busy with Han Pingge's affairs, so Wei Yun didn't go to the city to sell cakes, but Gu Hongzhi took the initiative to sell it himself after he knew about it. Wei Yun wanted seven of his profits, and he wanted three. Wei Yun disagreed at first, feeling that the share was too high.

Aunt Gu's great kindness to the two brothers is not counted for the time being, the cake was sold by Gu Hongzhi, and the power was paid by others, but she took the big head, no matter how you look at it, she took advantage of it. The two of them pushed back and forth, and finally agreed to a half-and-half agreement. Although they may not earn as much as before, but it saves worry and effort, Wei Yun can still think about making other things to enrich the variety of sales.

This man really couldn't help talking, and while the two were talking, Gu Hongzhi entered Wei's house with an empty backpack on his back: "Do you want to make pickles?"

As he spoke, he took out a small cloth bag from his pocket and handed it to Wei Yun: "This is today's money." Every time the money is sold back, it is placed with Wei Yun, and Wei Yun will be deducted at the end of the month for making cakes The cost of things, and the rest will be divided between them.

"I think it's a bit late to come back today, isn't it very easy to sell recently?" Wei Yun was a little worried.

Gu Hongzhi took the bowl that Huo Cheng handed over, drank a bowl of hot water happily, wiped his mouth and said, "No, it's very good, today a regular customer agreed that I would leave him two yuan , I went out temporarily for something, I waited for a while. But..."

He scratched his head, grinned, and said with some embarrassment: "I met Brother Huo in the city today, he seems to know this Brother Yun made the cake."

He didn't finish his sentence, but both Huo Cheng and Huo Cheng understood what he meant.

Huo Cheng's mood didn't change because of this this time, he just nodded calmly, indicating that he understood, "It's okay, if they really come to the door, then let them come and go." Hold the lifeline of the couple.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

_ The tragic 2333

article has been written until now, and it is inseparable from everyone's support and encouragement to me. I will definitely try my best to fill this hole as soon as possible! Thank you, bow. jpg

Everyone will update and see you tomorrow. I love you. Thanks to the little angels who voted for me as the overlord ~ ​​Thank you to the

little angels who voted for [Mine]: 1 piece of responsibility

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! ^_^