Chapter 22

Li Wen came very quickly, and the villagers helped him to put him on the bullock cart. Huo Cheng borrowed another car to let the Wei Yun brothers and Aunt Gu sit on it, and said to everyone, "Thank you for your help, big guy. Later, I will treat everyone to a drink!"

Everyone responded with a smile, and a man joked: "We usually walk on two legs when we go to the city. How can they do such a shameful thing? It's really cheap for them to go there in an ox cart!"

"Hey! If you envy, you will be tied up by Dacheng brothers like them, and pulled over like a dead pig, do you think so?

" When they came out, everyone laughed and echoed: "Haha, I think it is!"

The man who spoke at the beginning was not angry, and laughed and scolded: "Li Shiba, you stick, how can you talk to your elders like this, I don't care. It's also your fifth uncle, believe it or not, I will tie you up first!"

"Okay! Our two families have many relatives, so don't use seniority to oppress others!"

Everyone laughed, and the depression just now disappeared. and heavy.

"But having said that, village chief, we really don't need to go to such a big matter?" The

village chief waved his hand, pointed at the two miserable people in the car, and said, "People have become like this, so what is there to be afraid of?" , These five or six people are enough! That's enough, you should leave too, and put your own children in prison, don't let anything happen again." "Don't worry, sure."

Two

bullock carts came one after the other. After leaving the village, Li Wen drove Yang Chengyong, Dagou, his father, Uncle Gu and Du Yuanshan in a car; Huo Cheng took Aunt Gu, Wei Yun brothers and Brother Tong in another car.

The people brought by the village head were also decided after careful consideration. Although Huo Cheng was certain that Yang Chengyong wouldn't say anything, it's better to take precautions in advance if this happens.

Except for their grandfather and father, these few are all close to the Wei family, even if the surname Yang talks nonsense, they won't go back and spread it. Not to mention the two of them, both of them are people who have a plan in their hearts, and even if they find out, they will just keep their mouths shut.

Aunt Gu naturally thought of it, and whispered to Wei Yun: "Our village chief is really kind, although he has a bad temper and stubborn temper, but just because he protects the calf and can handle things clearly, I admire him. "

Wei Yun carefully pulled his numb arm out of Wei Xiaodi's arms, seeing that Wei Xiaodi was about to cry, he quickly stuffed the other arm in. Little brother Wei fell asleep again.

"The village chief is a good man." Wei Yun said sincerely. He was sincerely grateful to the village chief. If it weren't for him, the two brothers would have been kicked out of the village back then. Gu Aunt them. But as far as which one helped the two of them the most, it couldn't be anyone else except the village chief.

Aunt Gu also knew it well, and sighed: "Thanks to your grandfather who escaped and came to our Lijia Village. If this were replaced by Dashi Village next door, let alone helping, it would be fine if you don't give me a supercilious look!" Wei Yun smiled and looked at the village

. Huo Cheng's injured leg hesitated for a moment, and he pulled out a thin quilt from Wei's body and handed it to Huo Cheng: "It's cold, cover your injured leg with this little quilt, don't face the wind, take it easy. "

Huo Cheng took it silently, his face didn't change much, but Wei Yun keenly felt that this person seemed a little happy.

He wasn't sure, but he felt a lot happier because of it.

The speed of the bullock cart was not fast, and it was close to Shenshi when they arrived in the city. The gate of the yamen was deserted, and the two stone lions at the gate were mottled and dilapidated, but it still did not affect the status of this place in people's hearts.

A few people first went to the acting library next to the yamen, spent money to write the certificate, and then took the certificate to the yamen gate.

The gatekeepers took their money, and naturally they had to do something. The county magistrate took his family to the prefecture to enjoy flowers today, so the certificate was quickly handed over to the county magistrate.

Originally, there was no reason for an immediate trial when the case was handed over, but Huo Cheng was worried that Ye Chang's affairs would change, and the county magistrate gave them a convenience when the glaring five taels of silver went down.

The county magistrate of Pingshan County, surnamed Hu, is a thin old man. He is not a big greedy person.

Wei Yun's certificate was written by the most experienced person in the generation library, with concise and sharp words, and a few strokes to explain the ins and outs of the matter clearly. Hu Xiancheng has a good impression of them.

Coupled with the five taels of silver to open the way, things went smoothly.

Hu Xiancheng interrogated Brother Yu first. He was young and frightened, and Wei Yun answered most of the answers for him. Brother Tong was also interrogated as a witness, and he answered in stumbles.

When it was time to interrogate the prisoner, before Hu Xiancheng asked, the big dog told the whole story. Not only did he tell the two children exactly what he said, but he also repented bitterly. As for Yang Chengyong, Hu Xiancheng asked everything with the sentence "The big dog is right".

This attitude coupled with that miserable appearance made Hu Xiancheng couldn't help but want to ask if they were tortured into tricks.

But although it is strange, this case is not a difficult case. Big Dog is also a person with a criminal record. He has never stopped the petty theft, and the confession can be matched, so he didn't worry too much. He was exiled in Shuozhou.

Shuozhou is bitterly cold, and it is not easy to survive. Huo Cheng beat him up again, and Yang Chengyong's life must not be much better.

Except for Huo Cheng, everyone was very satisfied with the result. The village chief was afraid that Wei Yun would feel uncomfortable, so he comforted him and said, "The land in Shuozhou is bitterly cold, and there is not much grain to be harvested all year round. He is like this, can he survive till the end of the year?" It's all the same thing. Even if it comes, it won't get better for a while. The county magistrate's judgment is quite good, so don't have any ideas."

Seeing Wei Yun nodded sensiblely, he said with satisfaction: "Then Cheng, let's go back now!"

Huo Cheng stopped him, "It's going to be dark today, Yu boy is still injured, and it's windy now, so stay in the city for one night and give Yu boy See a doctor, and go back tomorrow morning."

The village chief is not willing to stay here for a night at the inn, at least three to five yuan, and there are so many of them, it is dozens of yuan, there is no such a waste of money.

But he also understands that the old man's craftsmanship is not as good as those in the city, and Yu boy's ears are not very good at the moment, so it's okay for people to want to see An Anxin again.

So in the end the village chief took the others back, and only Huo Cheng was left with the Wei Yun brothers. Considering that the two were not married yet, Aunt Gu couldn't leave.

The last time Huo Cheng sold a tiger was in Huichuntang, he didn't bother the two masters, so he went to Huichuntang this time.

Wei Yun was very disturbed, although Li Langzhong said it was all right, but it was in his ears, and Wei Yun couldn't be suspicious at all.

Little brother Wei didn't notice it, and he didn't slow down all the way.

Seeing his fidgeting, Huo Cheng felt subtly distressed, took advantage of Aunt Gu's inattention, and whispered to him: "Don't worry, nothing will happen. Even if something happens, it's fine, I will support him for the rest of his life.

" While Yun couldn't help complaining about his crow's mouth in his heart, he blushed quietly.

This was the first time someone supported him behind his back after his parents left. No matter if it was true or not, Wei Yun was very happy.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

The author is wasteful, lay flat jpg

thanks to the readers: Mo Junran

[Is it not finished? Mo Junran [ Is it possible to throw a landmine if it is not over? ] A landmine , Mo Junran [It's not over, okay, I threw a landmine, Bias threw a landmine, thank Weilan, Tiantian beauty for their nutrient solution, bow! See you all tomorrow for an update, Chirp Mi