Chapter 7

It was as if a pot of hot oil had been poured into the crowd, and it exploded in an instant. After a while, the villagers who rushed over surrounded the small world tightly.

"It's really a tiger. Didn't Huo Laosan hurt his foot? This is still a big tiger, how powerful it is!" The talking boy was fourteen or fifteen years old, his face was flushed with excitement, and he whispered to the people around him.

The people around him were also full of eyes, envious: "That's right, such a big tiger can be sold for a lot of money! Post it, the Huo family posted it this time!" The villagers also talked about it, and there were people in the

past They have beaten tigers before, but they are all old hunters for many years, which one is not in groups of three or five. This is the first time someone has survived fighting tigers alone, but it seems that Huo Laosan also seems to be seriously injured.

Although the village chief was also shocked, he still reflexively said after hearing these comments: "Whatever you send, send it every day, let me go home and farm the land. I think about these things every day. Tigers are easy to fight." Yes, I'm not afraid of losing my life!" The little boys in the village are very courageous, if they don't beat him, they might cause him big trouble later.

Those who were discussing laughed and responded, and the village chief didn't bother to talk to them, and decided to talk to their adults later, but they had to be optimistic about them, but the immediate matter had to be dealt with.

"Brother Yun, what's the matter?"

As soon as he opened his mouth, everyone's eyes immediately focused on Wei Yun. The clothes on Wei Yun's body were tattered. It couldn't be any stronger, his face was blue and red, and he looked really miserable.

Wei Yun was hugged tightly by Wei Yu, with downcast eyes and a terrified look: "I saw a pheasant when I was picking mushrooms, and I was so engrossed in chasing it that I accidentally ran into the deep mountains and got lost. Fortunately, I met Huo Cheng ."

The village chief reprimanded him with a black face: "Why are you so careless? If it wasn't for Huo Cheng, what would you do today? You are only a little old, so think about your brother next time you do something!" Seeing Wei Yun nodding, just

now His face paled, and he said: "Hurry up and go back and tidy up. I'll let Langzhong Li visit your house in a while."

Wei Yun nodded quickly, and led Wei Yu to turn around and leave. The attention of the villagers was still on the tiger. The two brothers got out of the siege very smoothly.

Wei Yu helped his elder brother back home, and he quickly lit the fire. Before the water boiled, Li Langzhong wandered over with a medicine box on his shoulders, still smelling of alcohol.

This man is a local doctor in the village. Major injuries cannot be cured, but ordinary minor ailments and bruises can still be cured. The villagers usually charge him a small fee to see a doctor, but they like to drink a little wine.

"The medicine on your feet..." The medicine tasted pure, and it was made of high-quality medicinal materials for promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis.

Naturally, Wei Yun couldn't tell him the truth, Huo Cheng's weak appearance just now was completely different from when he was on the mountain, and he wanted to hide his clumsiness. Although he didn't know why, since he was saved, Wei Yun naturally wouldn't tell the whole story.

"I bought this from a merchant in the town, and said it was something from the south."

Langzhong Li nodded upon hearing this. Wei Yun has been selling vegetables in the town for a long time, and it is possible to meet a few merchants. The old man understands well that he only cares about seeing a doctor on weekdays and doesn't easily inquire about other people's affairs. It's just that such a good ointment is hard to find, so he couldn't help asking: "Is this medicine still available?" Seeing Wei Yun shaking his head, the old man's eyes were filled

with It's a pity that such a good thing is also good for home use, why is it gone!

Without the ointment, the old man could only see a doctor honestly. Wei Yun looked miserable, but most of them were traumatic injuries. They looked serious, but they were actually easy to treat. Fortunately, the weather is cold now, so there is no need to worry about the wound festering.

The old man prescribed external application and internal medicine for promoting blood circulation and invigorating qi, and treated Wei Yu's head injury. He took half of Wei Yun's money and said happily, "I'll ask Huaishan to bring you the medicine in a while." The old man's grandson usually goes to get the medicine by himself, but now everyone in the Wei family is injured and has earned a lot of money. The old man is in a good mood, so he doesn't mind sending his grandson to make a trip.

When the old man left, the water that had been boiled before was boiled. Wei Yu was small and could not stand firmly on the rocks. Wei Yun was afraid of scalding him, so he was about to get up to make it himself, when Aunt Gu came in with hot water.

Seeing that he was about to get up, he quickly stopped him and said: "What are you doing when you get up, take a good rest, you say you kid, how can you chase pheasants to the mountains! There are wolves and tigers in the mountains, if it weren't for the third son of the Huo family Why are you still coming back today!"

Wei Yun quickly admitted his mistake: "I was the one who got older today, and I thought I wouldn't be able to run very far, but I didn't expect that pheasant to run so fast, and I lost my way as soon as I regained my senses." Aunt Gu put

down While helping him clean up the water basin, he told him in a broken voice: "Don't dare to do it next time. How much is that pheasant worth? How can it be more important than your life? I know you want to send Yu boy to study, but you can also score points." Know the severity. Wei Yu is so young, if something happens to you one day, he may not be able to survive. You didn't see him go to the village chief today, even a hard-hearted man can't help but feel sour "

Wei Yun looked at the bandaged wound on Wei Yu's head, feeling sore in his heart: "Don't worry, ma'am, I will think more about Brother Yu in the future, and I won't be so reckless again. It's just my injury, for a while I'm afraid it won't get better, and I'm afraid I won't be able to go in a few days, so I have to trouble my aunt to talk about it for me."

Aunt Gu naturally responded: "Don't worry about recovering from your injuries, I will go to his house early tomorrow morning and tell them, their house I am also a sensible person, but I can't wait for this time. I will discuss with them and ask them to come to the village quietly. This family has some relatives with my natal family. When the time comes, I will ask my sister-in-law to bring them here. What are you talking about?"

Wei Yun naturally couldn't ask for it, and quickly thanked: "Then thank you, aunt."

Aunt Gu helped him clean up, then stared at the two brothers and ate the food she had brought, and told them to rest before going home worried.

The two brothers were frightened and frightened this day, and they were also very tired under the great sorrow and joy. As soon as they left, they waited for Huaishan to deliver the medicine, and immediately fell asleep next to each other.

The two of them slept peacefully, but the village was still very lively. The Huo family's house lit candles for the first time, and many people stood crowded together, all of them came to see the tiger.

Back in time, the Wei Yun brothers had just left, and a group of people looked at the tiger in shock.

The tiger's eyes were injured, but the skin was still intact. It was dragged and carried by Huo Cheng all the way, and the hair was worn away in several places.

The village head: "How did you meet?"

Huo Cheng: "I met a deer when I was searching for it in the mountains. I guess the deer was scared stupid and ran out with it in a panic." Village head: "

No Did you come down from the mountain by yourself?"

Huo Cheng knew his concerns, but he deliberately tried to find this tiger, and he had a good time in the depths of the forest, so he didn't think about it at all, so he shook his head firmly.

"What are you going to do with this tiger?" With this question, everyone's eyes were on Huo Cheng, waiting eagerly for him to speak.

The wound on Huo Cheng's leg split open at some point, and it was black and red, the huge scratch on his chest was bloody, the tiger's blood had dried up, and it was mottled on his face, and it rustled down as soon as he spoke Huo: "The tiger is already dead, so it's not good to release more. Let's slaughter it overnight tonight. If anyone wants the meat, share it. The rest will be brought to the town to sell tomorrow." The village chief was surprised: "You really want

to point?"

Huo Cheng nodded. He had been away for so many years, and his relationship with the villagers had weakened a lot when he came back this time. In addition to the incident between him and Huo's second son, the Huo family's reputation in the village is not very good now. Dividing some out can also block their mouths, as long as they can live on the surface, that's fine.

Although tiger meat is not tasty, it is a good food, and the village head is quite satisfied with his attitude.

Since the Huo family split up, he has been very worried. Huo Cheng used to be a kid who didn't work hard and was just messing around every day. After finally coming back, he looked fierce again, and even got a bad name for forcing his brother away. At any rate, he was the child he grew up with, how could he be allowed to behave like this.

Although splitting the tiger meat can't completely wash away the notoriety, but at least let everyone know that this kid wants to get along well with the villagers, and he is not a stingy one. No one can call.

So with a big wave of his hand, the strong guys who had been waiting by the side immediately swarmed up, and a group of people went to Huo's house in a mighty manner.

Huo's aunt made dinner at home, and waited for the younger son to come back to eat while she was feeding the shoe soles. The black and thin little brother next to him was also keeping his hands, flying needles and threading faster than Aunt Huo.

This mighty group of people entered the door, and the grandfather and grandson were shocked immediately. They came out in a panic and saw that Huo Cheng's appearance was the same as that of the big cat behind him, and there was nothing they didn't understand.

Aunt Huo immediately became angry, and she picked up the shoe and was about to beat her: "You brat, you went to the town to find someone to find the mountain! You are so talented, and you even brought back a tiger!" Huo Cheng was injured

, She gestured for a long time not to let go of her hands, threw her things away, and started crying while holding her son: "My son! Why can't you think about your mother? It is not easy for your mother to raise you. You finally came back with your life. Can't live in peace at home! If something happens to you, how can you let Brother Tong and me live!"

Huo Cheng didn't say a word, but the village head got annoyed by hearing it: "Mother Huo Cheng, isn't the baby back now? Besides, he doesn't want to meet a tiger, so don't cry!

" Brother Tong on the side: "Go, bring all the pots on your stove." "

Okay, hurry up and let the baby rest in the house, the doctor will be here in a while.

" A medicine box came in.

Aunt Huo stopped crying, and quickly helped get the man back into the house, while the village chief directed everyone to deal with the tiger.

Li Langzhong looked at the open wound on his leg, and he was speechless while dealing with it: "Boy, it's okay! It's very powerful, and you can kill a tiger with an injured leg!"

Huo Cheng was sweating in pain, and his voice was trembling. Tight: "It's just luck. In the past, there was a fellow hunter in the battalion who was a hunter, and he was very skilled. He gave me a few hands." Li Langzhong was noncommittal, and concentrated on treating his wound before saying: "It's almost healed

. This is injured again. I am afraid that I will be abducted in the future, but I can't do heavy work, so I still have to take care of it. The others are just skin trauma, and it will be fine after a few days of treatment." Huo Cheng nodded: "The family does not have enough money now, wait for

me Tomorrow, the town will sell the tiger to you."

Li Langzhong said with a smile: "Well, I don't want the consultation fee, you can share two tiger bones with me." This thing is a good thing, and it is very good for making wine. Well, he has long wanted to soak a few urns, but he didn't have this tiger bone, and now that it's finally under his nose, how can he let it go.

Naturally, Huo Cheng did not refuse. The cheerful Li Langzhong was still humming a little song when he left, saying that he would ask his grandson Huaishan to bring the medicine in a while, and he also carefully told Huo Cheng to remember to find a car when he went to town tomorrow. If you can't move, don't move.

Aunt Huo was in a hurry to respond.

It was very lively outside right now, a group of old men were laughing and joking, no less clean than dozens of ducks.

The hunters from the village were also specially invited. The tiger skin was completely peeled off, the meat was divided into more than a dozen pieces, and the tiger bones and tiger whips were also neatly packed away.

Huo Cheng's legs and feet were inconvenient, so the village head decided to share a little more than a catty with the families of the people who wanted it, and one-third of the tiger meat was lost in an instant. The rest are put together with tiger bones, tiger whips and tiger skins, waiting to be sent to the town for sale tomorrow.

Unfortunately, the weather is cold now, and half a month earlier, the meat might be spoiled overnight.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

e emmmm, thick but too late.

Wen is still very thin, everyone can fatten up, but you must collect it, it's really cool to collect 5555

Thank you, Zhuzhu, the cute mine, huh, love you all