Chapter 1

Great Zhou Dynasty, Li Family Village.

The sky was slightly bright, Wei Yun fumbled to get up and get dressed, and the younger brother Wei who was next to him heard the movement, and quickly got up with a grunt.

"Brother?"

Wei Yun quickly agreed: "It's still early, sleep for a while."

Wei Yu blinked his sleepy eyes hard, and said, "I'll help my brother with work."

Seeing him like this, Wei Yun felt in his heart Sour and warm.

The two brothers dressed and washed quickly, Wei Xiaodi lit the fire, and Wei Yun cooked. Breakfast is clear porridge, steamed buns made of thick noodles, and homemade pickles. Although simple, the two brothers are very satisfied.

After eating and feeding the chickens, Wei Yun quickly cleaned up the vegetables in his vegetable garden, and was going to carry them back to the county town to exchange some money, so as to pay back some of the previous debts.

Wei Xiaodi was too young, and Wei Yun didn't plan to take him with him, so he told Wei Xiaodi to stay at home and not run around, so he left the house with a basket on his back.

It takes more than an hour's walk from Lijia Village to the county seat. Even though Wei Yun left early, it was already dawn when he arrived in the county.

After paying the entrance fee of two copper coins, Wei Yun walked through a row of small merchants with a basket on his back, and walked straight into the alley. He has been selling vegetables for almost two years, and at the beginning he was reluctant to pay the stall fee, so he could only sell in the streets by himself.

Others pick the places where wealthy people live in the city, not to mention the better security, and the money is generous, plus his vegetables are picked fresh in the morning every day, so if you buy more, you can forgive him , Gradually there are some repeat customers, and it is much easier than at the beginning.

In just two moments, a basket of fresh vegetables was exchanged for dozens of copper coins.

Carefully putting the money in his pocket, Wei Yun planned to bring a bunch of candied haws for his younger brother and go home.

The bowl of porridge in the morning had already been digested, and the smell of food on the street made his already hungry stomach protest even more. Wei Yun quickened his pace to pass through the smell, and plunged into the crowd.

This is the place where the government office posted notices. Today, there is a full circle of people, like a pot of boiling hot water, discussing a lot.

"Why is the imperial court so sudden? There is less than a month left, what should I do! I thought the child was still young and wanted to stay for two more years, so why did I get appointed as an official all of a sudden!" The youngest who spoke His eyes were red, obviously anxious.

"Then why don't you hurry back and let the children think about it, and promise to go out as soon as possible. If the court officials are really matched with someone with bad character or missing arms and legs, this life will be ruined!" The youngest became more and more anxious after hearing the

words , thanked him in a panic and left, almost forgot to take the back basket.

A man with the appearance of a scholar couldn't help sighing to the people around him: "The imperial court fought against the barbarians for five years. Although the barbarians were completely repulsed, the casualties were quite heavy. It is no wonder that hundreds of thousands of people died in the battle of Shanfeng City. The holy decree that those who have reached the age of fifteen and have no marriage contract should be appointed as officials."

The person beside him also sighed: "Once the general is successful, his bones will be destroyed. There is no one who will not die in this war. Fortunately, the children in our family are still young now, otherwise Brother Hongping I have to be as anxious as the youngest just now."

Wei Yun was confused, and hurriedly asked the person next to him: "Ma'am, you came early, do you know what this notice says?"

The aunt looked at it. Seeing half of the light-colored pregnancy mole on his wrist, he said lovingly: "Young brother, do you have fifteen?"

Seeing Wei Yun nodding, the aunt's eyes became more pity, "Is there a marriage? If there is a marriage, this The notice naturally has nothing to do with you, but if there is no marriage, the government will choose one of the unmarried men for you in a month. At that time, whether you want to or not, you will have to marry, otherwise is to be punished."

Wei Yun was immediately overwhelmed by the news, and when he came to his senses, he was already home, and Wei Xiaodi was standing in front of him with tears in his eyes.

Wei Yun came back to his senses in an instant, quickly suppressed the turmoil in his heart, and asked, "Brother Yu, what's wrong, who bullied you?

" Falling down, he sobbed softly, "No one bullied me, but you just sat here and didn't say a word when you came back, big brother, and your face was so pale, it scared me. Big brother, is something wrong?" "It's okay", Wei

Wei Yun raised his hand and hugged Wei Xiaodi's thin body into his arms, "Brother is thinking about something, are you sleepy?"

Wei Yu shook his head, Wei Yun looked at the sky, thought for a while, and discussed with Wei Yu: "Brother must Go out for a while and stay at home obediently, okay? My brother will be back soon."

Wei Yu nodded obediently, wiped his face and squatted in the yard with a wooden stick to pull him up.

Wei's mother used to be a servant of a rich family, and she learned a few words secretly from the master of the family. Later, when the master was convicted, she was also sold. Fortunately, her life was not good, so Wei's father bought it back.

When Wei Yun was a child, he was taught some characters by Wei's mother in a playful way, and now he taught Wei Yu again.

The family is poor and can't afford paper and pens. Wei Yu can only use a stick as a pen to draw on the ground. Wei Yun originally planned to save some money and send him to a private school. No matter how many years he can read, knowing words is better than opening his eyes. Better to be blind.

It's just empty talk now.

If it is really what the Ah Mo in the town said, it would be difficult for Wei Yu to continue living with him, let alone let Wei Yu go to school.

After picking up the few eggs at home, after thinking about it, he took a small bag of dried mushrooms from the side room, and then Wei Yun went out.

Lijia Village is built close to the mountain. Dozens of families live scatteredly in the open space not far from the foot of the mountain. The village head's house is in the very center of the village. From the Wei's house at the foot of the mountain, you have to go through more than half of the village. village.

Now it is the slack time for farming, half-grown children are running around in the village and making noise, while the adults gather together in twos and threes, doing some chores while working.

The weather was fine today. As soon as Wei Yun entered the door, he saw the village chief Fulang sitting in the yard sewing clothes with his eyes squinted. He quickly called out, "Li Momo, is the village chief at home?"

Li Meme squinted his eyes and smiled. Said: "I thought who it was,

why

did Brother Yun come here when you have time?" Come on, why are you still bringing something here? Kid Yu is not in good health, take it back and make up for him."

The village chief came out at this time, "It's Brother Yun, what's the matter?

" Yun swallowed twice in his throat, and his voice was tense, "Grandpa the village chief, I heard people in the town today that the imperial court is going to marry young men who have never been married to women who are over fifteen years old. Do you know the details of this?" What kind of trick is it?"

The village head put the tobacco rod in his hand on the ground and knocked it, sighed secretly in his heart, and said, "I know about this, I was thinking about going to your house tomorrow, but now you're here , It saves my trouble."

"The imperial court wants to implement official assignments like the previous court, but it didn't pull away the official appointments immediately like the previous court. Those who have reached the age of 15, if they are determined within two months Dear, of course there is no need for an official appointment, but if there is still no decision within two months, the yamen will have to draw lots for the official appointment according to age. Now that the decree has just been announced, there are still more than two months to prepare."

Wei Yun finally let go of the tone in his heart, fortunately, there are still two months.

"Why is this the same as the previous dynasty and started to appoint officials? This, this is really harmful!" Li Memo couldn't help but sigh.

The village chief's face darkened immediately, and he scolded: "You old woman, you can talk about the affairs of the court? You are not afraid of losing your head!"

Li Meme gave him a blank look, and muttered in a low voice: "Who are you scaring? Saying this, I really don't know, there are so many discussions in the town, and I haven't seen any lose their heads." The

village chief was too lazy to reason with him, and told Wei Yun: "Don't panic when you go back, I'll tell you later Just go to Gu Laoer's house and let the people in his house give you a heart, and in a few days, there will be people from the south of the village coming over, and you can always find one." Seeing

Wei Yun nodding, he pointed again. Pointing to the things placed on the stone slab, "You still have to take these back home. There is no shortage at home. Don't worry, we will take care of Yu boy. As long as there is one at home, there will be half of him. You can do your work with peace of mind." Wei

Yun He pursed his lips, thanked the village chief and went home.

Those few eggs were not sent out after all, Wei Yun broke one and made custard for the little brother when he got home.

In the next few days, Wei Yun looked the same as usual, but he was extremely anxious.

Two months sounds like a lot, but things are not easy to handle.

The parents of the Wei family love their children. At first they thought that Wei Yun was still young and wanted to stay for two more years, so they didn't make an engagement for him. They didn't think that the two of them met bandits when they went out. Although they were rescued by the government, they were also seriously injured. went.

Wei Yun has kept filial piety for his parents for three years, and now he is seventeen, which is really a bit too old.

Nowadays, which kid doesn't start to see each other after fourteen, there are very few sixteen or seven who have not yet engaged, and even if there are, they are from families that are really poor or of poor character.

But Wei Yun is not afraid of being poor, as long as he can live with his younger brother, he is willing to be poor.

After several days of torment, someone finally came to the door.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Open a new article, ask for advance receipt, open

wild struggle

on May 1st. Hit, bound a garbage system called 2333, the garbage system claimed to be omniscient, but it couldn't even recognize the simplest bitter grass, and it screamed in his mind every day, Baishi wanted to put It grabbed it and smashed it into pieces.

Later, Shiraishi: It smells so good!

As the first generation of intelligent systems in the interstellar era, System 2333 contains all the top and non-top science and technology of the earth, and has made outstanding contributions to mankind's entry into the interstellar era. As mankind gradually entered the interstellar era, System 2333 was gradually sealed up and stored in the museum. In 3233, the museum was suddenly stolen, and System 2333 disappeared. ——Volume 8 of Interstellar History

As a system that has been sealed for more than two thousand years, 2333 has finally been reactivated. Although the new host is a bit strange, sometimes it is a human and sometimes it is a beast, but 2333 will still serve the host faithfully . ——The third hundredth page of the system diary

is 2333, has it been sealed for too long? Why doesn't 2333 know a single plant? ? ! ! ——The 301st page of the system diary

demining is as follows: 1. Both the attackers and the subjects are orcs and cannot have children

2. The author has an old taste and may have dog blood

3. It is updated every night at 10 o'clock