Chapter 12

"What?" Aunt Gu's eyes widened in shock, and she lost her voice as if she had seen a ghost: "What are you thinking! Your third brother Huo? No, no."

Aunt Huo suddenly became anxious, and her face was a little ugly: " Why can't my youngest become a success? He is tall and powerful and can earn money. Such a good boy is hard to find even with a lantern, why can't he become a success?"

Aunt Gu sneered, curled her lips and said: "You don't want to stay here Wang Po is selling melons and boasting about herself, so I'm not afraid that Feng Da's tongue will flash! Your third child can make money, but this is the scary time, right? The doctor can say that his legs will not be able to do any heavy work in the future. "Isn't this marrying a cripple!

"You old bastard!" Aunt Huo didn't want to hear this, "Who said my son's leg can't be cured, even if it can't be cured, well, then my son can find another job, you young dog sees people as inferior "

"Yes, it's my dog's eyes that look down on people, but I don't think it will work." Aunt Gu smiled and didn't back down at all, "Your third child came from the battlefield, and his hands were stained. Bloody, our brother Yun is stubborn again, I'm afraid my brother Yun will die and spend your son's money."

Besides, Huo Laosan just kicked his brother out of the house, so it can be seen that he has a bad temper, and Huo Erhua is not a bad temper. It's a good match, no matter how you look at it, the Huo family is not a good marriage.

Aunt Huo remained silent. Since Huo Cheng came back, the people in the village obviously had less contact with her family. Not to mention the people in the village, even she was afraid to see the evil spirit of her youngest son.

But how dare she wait for such a thing as getting married, not to mention meeting an official spouse now, if she is really married to someone with bad conduct, she is really afraid that her son will get angry and strangle him to death, and then she will really be a widower for the rest of her life!

Thinking of this, her face also turned gray.

Seeing her like this, Mrs. Gu couldn't bear it, she was also a mother, so she softened her tone and said, "Don't blame me, brother Yun is a hard-working person, I treat him as my son, so I have to do it for him Think about it."

Aunt Huo was humiliated by her, and now her complexion was very bad, and she didn't respond to her words, so she turned her head and left.

Aunt Gu took a look, this direction is not right? He hurriedly chased after her: "Niu Erhua, where are you going?" Niu Erhua was Aunt Huo's nickname, but Aunt Huo walked forward as if she didn't hear her.

Aunt Gu was in a hurry, this man was going to Wei's house, so she hurried forward to block him.

Wei's family is an outsider. After they settled down, the house they built was far away from the densely populated area of ​​the village, and there were not many houses around. Aunt Huo never interacted with people here. Aunt Gu guessed where she was going blindfolded. come out.

The two chattered for a long time, but they both held back their voices and did not dare to make a big noise. After all, Aunt Gu was a master at chess, and it took a lot of effort to get him away.

Wei Yun was naturally ignorant of the comparison. He was disturbed by the news brought by the ugly brother, so he asked Wei Xiaodi to find the ingredients, squatting in the kitchen to fiddle with the sauce.

The lower part of Pingzhou, where Lijia Village is located, is on the north side of Dazhou, and Mother Wei's hometown is an authentic northerner. This sauce was originally loved by people in her hometown. The local people don't make sauce, they just make some pickles.

Watermelons are cheap this summer, so Wei Yun bought a few, and made a jar with moldy soybeans, green onions, ginger, garlic, salt and seasonings, and it's just right now.

The sauce itself was not delicious enough, so Wei Yun chopped a little bit of minced meat according to Wei's mother's instructions, and fried it with the sauce. It was so delicious that Wei Yu squinted his eyes.

Wei Yun was full of things in his heart, and thought in a mess when he was free. In the past two days, he dragged his injured leg and searched for work. He made several kinds of food that Wei's mother told him before. There is no way, he can't do heavy work. , I can only toss about the kitchen.

Fortunately, within two days of this kind of day, Brother Chou came to the door.

Seeing that his complexion was not good, Wei Yun came to a conclusion in his heart, "There must be something wrong." Although it was questionable, his tone was a little positive.

Brother Chou feels very uncomfortable. Although he is ugly, his parents dote on him and marry a hard-working husband. Wei Yun is such a good person, why does God keep embarrassing him and refuses to give him a good thing!

It's just that since this kind of thing has been found out, there is absolutely no reason to hide Wei Yun and let him jump into the fire pit.

Ugly brother's husband found acquaintances to inquire about, and they were lucky, this family was considered to be only a few people who knew about it, and they also fell in love with his husband, so they couldn't help asking again and again, so they told the truth.

It turned out that most of what Aunt Gu found out was true. The youngest son of Liu Feng's family, Liu Youcai, was indeed practical and capable, and he was also a good-looking talent. It would be really good for Wei Yun to marry him.

But what Mrs. Gu didn't find out was that Liu Youcai was sick!

This person usually seems to be fine, but when he gets sick, not to mention scratching marks everywhere on the household belongings with a knife, he even kills! He had raised a lot of dogs in his family, and it was said that he didn't keep them. In fact, they were all killed by Liu Youcai when he fell ill!

And this person didn't kill him all at once. This person accidentally saw Liu Youcai throwing away the body of a puppy. The puppy was bleeding, with cuts all over his body, obviously tortured to death.

The Liu family gave their two sons early because of this, which is really shocking.

The fiancée who was originally engaged naturally does not want to marry him again, but she is also worried that retiring rashly will annoy the other party. What if she gets sick and dies at home? Only then did he think of a way to withdraw from the family due to serious illness.

This time, the official matching is only for unmarried women and younger brothers. Those who have retired like this are not in a hurry. The family has made up their minds to wait for Liu Youcai to get married before marrying their daughter.

Wei Yun almost threw up when he heard it, and was terrified. If this hadn't happened, if he really married such a person, he might lose his life someday! If a person is sick and can kill animals, he can also kill people. This is not marriage, it is clearly going to die!

Brother Chou's complexion didn't look any better either. He hasn't recovered from hearing this, and his heart is full of fear.

Wei Yun's hands and feet were cold, and only a trace of warmth came from the clay cup in his palm, which made him feel alive.

"Brother Yun, what are you going to do?"

Wei Yun took a sip of hot water, suppressed the nausea in his heart, and said slowly, "Such a person, of course, cannot be married.

" Now, what are you going to do now!"

Wei Yun saw that his eyes were red with anxiety, his heart was very hot, and he felt a little funny, but he calmed down a lot, "It's up to people to plan things, and it's up to God to make things happen. God doesn't want to Let me miss the official match, don't worry, I plan to go to the yamen in the future, get some money, and see if I can be assigned to a good family during the official match." "Yes, but this yamen is not easy to get into

. No, this is going to jail!"

"Don't worry, I have been selling vegetables in the town for so many years, but I know a few people who work in the yamen, so I have a connection." The words are true, but the city Most people's eyes are higher than the top, and they look down on his country brother, especially those who have family members who work in the yamen. Besides, he knew that these few were just handymen in the yamen, so saying that was just to comfort the ugly brother.

He also knew that there was little hope, but if there was an eventuality, he would definitely regret it for the rest of his life, so he might as well take a gamble.

Brother Chou didn't know this, so he made an appointment to be with him the day after tomorrow, and then went home.

Wei Yun naturally agreed, but he didn't intend to really let Brother Chou go with him. There was no certainty about this matter, and it had nothing to do with Brother Chou, Wei Yun didn't want to involve anyone.

He was anxious at home like a trapped animal for a few days, thinking of hundreds of possibilities, but he never thought that he would never make it.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

*

_

_ , if you have any excess nutrient solution, let me order it 23333, I love you