Chapter 76

The Huo family's gate was repaired a few days ago, and this is the first place the craftsmen started to repair. The original gate was already very grand in the eyes of the villagers of Lijia Village, but the newly built gate is even more grand. It was built according to the regulations of the fourth-rank earl, and the carved railings and jade brickwork are very delicate, and the emperor's calligraphy is hung on it, which is extraordinary.

This gate was originally built more grandly than the yamen, not to mention that there were a few burly men standing guard at the gate a few days in advance, and the villagers only dared to watch from a distance, and did not dare to get too close. Therefore, a group of people followed Hong Jingtian to the door and stopped at the same time.

Hong Jingtian was also very nervous, but it was related to his future rich life, even though he was nervous, he still bite the bullet and stepped forward.

When the guards at the door saw him climbing the bluestone steps, one of the men immediately came out and asked loudly after seeing him go up the bluestone steps below the door, "Who is it

? The emotion, on the contrary, can be called gentle, but it made Hong Jingtian tremble uncontrollably.

He secretly cheered himself up, and tried to pull out a smile, "I am a relative in the house, Tong Geer in the house was born to me, am I him, come and see him today. I hope you can help me Pass it on."

The man's ears are not for display, so many of them are noisy, so they can hear clearly, but if the master told them not to know, then they just don't know.

Hong Jingtian was held and questioned by this man for a long time, sweating from nervousness, but fortunately the man finally agreed to pass him a message.

And it wasn't until this time that he finally had the real feeling that the Huo family was a nobleman. In this village, which one of the big guys usually doesn't even close the door, and has no privacy at all. Only the Huo family, like the big families in the city, needs to be passed on.

The vermilion door slowly opened and closed, and after a while, it opened again, and an old man with a white face and beardless wearing a dark brown brocade robe came out. This man is not at all the same as the old man in the village that Hong Jingtian has seen. Although his hair is gray, he is full of energy and looks even bigger than the county magistrate. Although he is smiling, Hong Jingtian is inexplicable. Some panic.

"Are you the aunt of our Master Tong?" Eunuch Han's voice was a little thin, and it didn't sound like an ordinary man's voice, but it was better than a gentle and friendly tone. Will be soothed by this spring-like tone.

Hong Jingtian grabbed the basket in his hand and was ecstatic. This person called Tong Geer the young master just now. It seems that the Huo family attaches great importance to Tong Geer. This made Hong Jingtian instantly think not that his child is doing well, but that if he coaxes Tong Geer away, such overwhelming wealth must be indispensable.

Eunuch Han has seen countless people, and he has seen a lot of those who cling to the powerful in and out of the palace with deep scheming intentions. For people like Hong Jingtian, he knew what he was planning at a glance, and his interest suddenly faded. At first I thought it might be a bit of a city man, but I didn't expect it to be a parallel importer who can only do superficial work, but doesn't even know how to hide the greed in his eyes.

The opponent is too weak and has no fighting spirit at all, Eunuch Han thought boringly, it's just that this person came to pick trouble after all, and he was sent by the emperor to take care of the Huo family, even though he was boring, he still had to take care of it.