Chapter 26

"What's the matter?" The little husband's eyes were as bright as the starry night sky, Huo Cheng felt a little parched for no reason, so he had to remind him aloud.

Wei Yun withdrew his gaze, and pushed back the bank note, "I have enough money for myself, and I'll ask you for it if I'm really short of money."

Huo Cheng accepted it kindly, and fished out a pheasant and a pheasant from the basket. You son of a bitch, "I'll make up this chicken after stewing it in chicken soup, and I'll give it to

you when I get a call later. This bitch will be raised and played by brother Yu." The greedy brother Yu was greatly surprised, ran over with short legs, hugged Huo Cheng's leg, raised his face and asked hopefully: "Is it really for brother Yu?" ?"

Huo Cheng picked up the child and put it on his neck, causing Wei Xiaodi to scream. Xu Shi noticed the big hand behind him all the time, and the scream gradually turned into surprise. He has never had such an experience before. He has seen other children in the village being bent over by their father before. Was it so happy and surprised?

"Wow! It's so high, I can see the top of the big brother's head! Wow, I can still see the big tiger playing with the little tiger, so high!" Huo Cheng grabbed the child and

turned around, and Wei Xiaodi immediately He screamed again, and then laughed again, urging as if he had found some fun: "Come again!"

Wei Yun watched the two of them arguing in the yard with a smile, inexplicably thinking that if Huo Cheng had a child in the future, Should be a good father. Then he realized what he was thinking, and his face became hot.

In his heart, he spurned himself fiercely, as if Wei Yun hadn't noticed the anticipation in his heart, he greeted in a disguised way: "Huo Cheng, your legs are not healed yet, he weighs dozens of catties anyway, Wei Yu, come down! "

Huo Cheng stopped obediently. Although Wei Xiaodi still had some unfinished business, since the eldest brother has already called him by name, it means that there is no room for turning around this matter, and he has not done any useless work. Huo Cheng got off his body and went to play with the little rabbit.

The pheasant and the bastard Wei Yun accepted it generously. As for whether someone would gossip because of this, that's out of his consideration. Huo Cheng is willing to treat him sincerely, and he has no reason to throw cold water on him.

It's Aunt Huo, she is Huo Cheng's mother, so she has to be considered. After thinking about it, Wei Yun went into the kitchen and took out the bacon he was preparing for his own food. He didn't cook much last year, so this is the last point.

"This is the bacon I made. It's a new thing, but some people can get used to it, and some people can't. You can take it back and try it. If you think it's delicious, I'll make more this year." "

Okay I'll take it back and taste it." Huo Cheng didn't refuse, "I'll bring you some chestnuts later. Brother Tong has nothing to do these two days, and he went up the mountain with the little brother in the village to fight. I like to pack this up, and it's just right to take it back to make cakes and sell them. At that time, I'll just share a few with Brother Tong. He likes the cakes you sent yesterday." "Well, I'll give you some dried radish. This

year The radishes are well dried and taste good, you have a taste."

Huo Cheng lost a pheasant and a bastard, gained a bowl of bacon and various side dishes, and the most important thing is that he gained a little husband. Lang's care and love made his heart warm*. Before he left, he still reminded him: "If you have any heavy work, you can leave it alone. I will come once every three or two days without any delay. I will do it for you when the time comes. "

Wei Yun was overjoyed in his heart, but on the face he forced himself to be calm and obediently complied.

As soon as Huo Cheng left in this room, the pheasant was quickly plucked and cleaned by Wei Yun, and then it was put into a clay pot and gurgled into a clear and sweet chicken soup.

On that side, Aunt Huo saw that Huo Cheng's originally elongated face looked much better besides the many things he brought home. This little brother from the Wei family can be considered to be interesting, he didn't just know how to get it, although the prices of things are not equal, it is good to have this heart. So when she heard that Wei Yun was making chestnut cakes to earn money, she didn't say much, but asked Tong Geer to deliver the chestnuts to someone later.

Huo Cheng thought to himself, his little husband seems to have grasped his mother's veins, and the days to come will surely be much more comfortable.

With the support of Huo Cheng behind him, Wei Yun, who was worried about him, felt that his confidence was a lot stronger. We still have to make chestnut cakes, but after all, this stuff will get greasy after eating too much, and it will affect the taste when it gets cold. It can't be the only one .

There are still some dried red dates at home, so Wei Yun plans to make red date hair cake, which is considered a rare item in their area, and Wei Yun has never seen anyone sell it since he was a child.

It is not difficult to make cakes, but making red dates into mud is a hard job. When Wei's mother was alive, this was Wei's father's work. Father Wei and mother Wei have a good relationship, and Wei Yun is used to it, and he dreamed of it when he was young, but later he was so burdened by the burden of life that he didn't dare to think about it. It's good now, it's a blessing in disguise, he and Huo Cheng will probably be able to reconcile happily in the future.

After a little distraction, Wei Yun soon blushed again and turned his attention back to the red dates under his hand.

Chestnut cakes can't be covered, they are always cold in the town, Wei Yun made them in advance, not so for hair cakes, covering them with a cloth doesn't hurt anything. Therefore, after making the chestnut cakes, he didn't continue to make hair cakes, but stopped when the batter was ready.

The next day, Wei Yun got up before dawn. It was cold at night, but the batter placed in a corner of the room was very well raised. Because of the addition of date paste, the originally white and gray flour had turned brownish red. One night's fermentation turned half a pot of batter into a pot.

After mixing the batter, Wei Yun felt that it was a little dry, so he put some water in it after consideration, and finally steamed the batter in a pan. The fire is a little hot, and the hair cake is slightly cracked in some places, but it does not affect the sweet taste of the hair cake.

Brother Wei was aroused from his sleep by this sweet smell, and dazedly touched the stove, "Brother..." "Are you

up?" Wei Yun turned his head, "Go and wash your face, brother is going to the city today, you can go later Aunt Gu's stay here, and I'll pick you up when elder brother comes back." In the past, younger brother Wei stayed at home alone, but now it's no different, although Yang Chengyong is gone, there is still Liu's family. Wei Yun made an agreement with Aunt Gu yesterday, otherwise he was really worried.

Little Brother Wei nodded, and went to wash his hands with a sleepy face.

Wei Yun carefully put the cakes into the basket, and put two pieces of the bad-looking ones into the bowl, and gave one piece to Wei Xiaowei, and the two brothers walked out the door under the remaining moonlight. First send Wei Xiaodi to Gu's house, and with Aunt Gu's instructions, Wei Yun started to hurry on his way.

He has been used to selling vegetables in the city over the years. Although the backpack on his shoulders is heavy, it does not affect his steps.

Just like selling vegetables, Wei Yun didn't intend to set up a stall, so he got into the alley just like selling vegetables.

Wei Yun would come to this alley on a regular basis. The people living in the alley were well-to-do families, and most of the men in the family held small positions in the yamen. Although there is no grade, it is also a very stable and rare job in this small county. These people are also relatively more willing, and shopping is relatively straightforward.

As soon as he entered the alley, the acquaintances who had sharp eyes saw him, "Oh, brother Wei, why are you here today? I haven't seen you for several days. What food did you bring today? Many of the vegetable sellers here are not as honest as you, I bought a radish yesterday and cut it open, it's almost bran."

The woman who spoke was about thirty, dressed in fine cloth, with a shining silver hairpin on her head , is Weiyun's earliest customer. Her husband's surname is Cheng, and she is the second child in the family. Everyone calls her Cheng Ersao.

When Wei Yun came to sell vegetables, it was not easy. He was an unfamiliar face, and the residents here did not dare to buy it easily. It was Cheng Erniang who saw that he was pitiful, and became the first person to eat crabs, and helped him promote it to others. Only then can he continue the business of selling vegetables smoothly.

"I didn't bring any vegetables today, so I made something new at home, and I'll show you guys something new." Wei Yun said, carefully unloaded the pannier on his back, lifted the cloth, and smelled a sweet but not greasy smell of red dates The child jumped out.

Cheng Erniang was still a little disappointed when she heard that he didn't bring any food today. As soon as the fragrance came out, her eyes lit up, "Brother Wei, what is this? Why do I smell like red dates?" Wei Yun

smiled Said: "This is red date cake, made of fine flour, eggs, brown sugar and date paste, it is sweet and soft, it is most suitable for the elderly and children to eat, you can try it." Then, he took out a small wooden bowl from the corner , there is a small half bowl of finely crushed cakes in it.

These are the corners left over from Wei Yun's cutting of cakes in the morning, and they definitely cannot be sold, so Wei Yun simply brought them here for everyone to taste before buying.

Cheng Erniang didn't refuse, and casually took a small piece of bad food that Wei Yun picked up with chopsticks and stuffed it into her mouth. The dense and thick taste immediately conquered her. This jujube cake is soft, sweet and not greasy. It must be good for the elderly and children to eat.

"How do you buy this?"

Wei Yun: "One piece for four fen, three yuan for ten fen." For the few good ones, there were twenty-two in total in the pannier.

More than two catties of refined noodles were used for this basket cake, half a catty of dates cost ten cents a catty, three eggs cost one penny each, and sugar was added for about five cents. About fifty-five texts.

Nowadays, a bowl of Yangchun noodles costs only five renminbi, and such a small piece of cake costs four renminbi, which is really not cheap, but it is much cheaper than buying from a bakery. But the man in her family earns a lot, and the family's food is pretty good, but I haven't seen such things sold in the city. The mother-in-law at home has a bad appetite recently, and her man is filial. When I buy this cake, it is my own heart whether the old man can eat it or not.

Besides, Brother Wei has been doing business in this place for several years, he is innocent, and Mrs. Cheng also trusts him.

"Okay, you wrap three yuan for me, and pick up the big one."

Wei Yun nodded happily, and quickly picked up three yuan from the back basket. These cakes were cut by him, and there was basically no difference. But seeing how he picked and picked like this, Mrs. Cheng was very happy no matter whether he really got the big one or not.

The aroma of red dates is overbearing, and the few children who came around naturally smelled it. Wei Yun schemingly divided the broken hair cakes among them, and the children who tasted the sweetness immediately clamored for it.

Most people do not lack these few pennies, and after being quarreled with by their children, those who dote on their children will pay for it. After a while, it was sold for another six or seven yuan.

This gave Wei Yun great confidence, and he didn't feel tired at all with his heavy copper coins.

His reputation in the city is very good, and most of the people who tasted it bought more or less, and a basket of hair cakes was quickly sold out. On the contrary, the sale of chestnut cakes was not going well. The production of chestnut cakes was slower than that of hair cakes. Although the cost was lower, there was a price for selling them to Han Pingge, so Wei Yun set the price at seven yuan.

This thing is smaller than hair cake. Although it is sugar and oil, very few people are willing to buy it. It took Wei Yun half a day to sell it for three to five yuan.

He sighed in his heart that his price was indeed too high, and he was thinking about whether to lower the price, when a domineering voice came from behind: "That seller in front, stop!"

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

See you in the update tomorrow,

thank you little angels for irrigating me with nutrient solution~

Thanks to the little angels for irrigating nutrient solution: 21392917 16 bottles , Month and a half 5 bottles

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! ^_^