Chapter 79

How could Gou Fulang be reluctant, he listened to Wei Yun's words in a trance, and his whole body fell into a kind of who am I? where am I? Am I in a state of madness.

It is not easy to study nowadays, and it is even more difficult to find a good teacher, let alone Hengyuan Academy, a place where everyone wants to go when they are overcrowded. He and Sixth Brother Gou knew that the emperor had given the Huo family a teacher apprenticeship sticker of Hengyuan Academy, but they never thought that Xiao Shitou could also study in it.

That was a reward from the emperor to the Huo family. The Huo family is their family's savior. The whole family will never feel any jealousy and disobedience towards the Huo family. At most, the couple just wanted to send him to the private school where Brother Yu was in for a few years, and they never expected to study in Hengyuan Academy.

But now Wei Yun provided such an opportunity to Xiao Shitou, Gou Fulang was so excited that he didn't know what to say, and said loudly: "What kind of grievance is this? You can't even get in, but this kid can get in. You value Xiao Shitou, and I have no time to be happy with his father, so why don't you want to! Don't worry, I will explain to Xiao Shitou when I go back, and I will never give you money when I enter the academy Trouble, young master!"

Wei Yun was in a good mood, and said with a smile: "That's good, then let Xiao Shitou go with Brother Yu, and find a loyal and thoughtful old servant, so we won't be afraid that the two of them will have a bad life. Seeing Gou

Fulang respond with a smile on his face and say a bunch of words of thanks, Wei Yun was also very happy. He is willing to help the Gou family, firstly because of the relationship between Huo Cheng and Sixth Brother Gou, and secondly because the whole family knows how to be grateful.

What he didn't want to help was a white-eyed wolf.

Thinking of this, he glanced at Brother Tong with envy in his eyes, his heart moved, and he said, "Brother Tong, would you like to go to school?"

As soon as he said this, everyone in the hall was shocked without exception. Men can't read books these days, and everyone thinks that women and younger brothers are virtuous if they are ignorant. There is no reason to study. A matter of virtue!

Aunt Huo was even more surprised and said: "What are you talking about, how can a little brother like him go to study? He should just stay at home honestly and learn how to cook and sew clothes! What kind of books, and spend money to get a bad reputation, how can you get married in the future!"

Wei Yun was a little dazed for a while, and then said after a while: "Mother, you can't say that, reading can be sensible, young brothers and women are fine, men Anyway, we are all human beings, so one has to learn fame and fortune, right? What's so bad about studying in this way? We don't expect Tong Geer to have any great fortune. At least it's good to understand some truths, right?"

" What's so good about it!" Aunt Huo didn't take it seriously, she didn't know a single word for so many years, didn't she also come here? Isn't it good that so many people in the village are like her.

Wei Yun watched Tong Ge'er's envy disappear, and suddenly felt a little angry, and said coldly: "So, Tong Ge'er will not marry them in the future, didn't mother listen to Han Gonggong? A big family in Beijing , the children in the family, whether they are girls or younger brothers, all study like men. These people marry the children in the family, and they all choose those who are educated and courteous. Don't mother want Tong Geer to marry a tall man in the future? Is the big family enjoying happiness?"

Aunt Huo thought his tone was uncomfortable at first, but when she heard his last sentence, she immediately ignored the details. The eldest of her family is only a single seedling, and she is also a brother. She really wants him to marry in the future. Is there anything better than a wealthy family in this world?

Naturally, Aunt Huo didn't have it in her heart.

She immediately overturned what she said just now: "Study well, let Brother Tong go to study! My wife will pay for it!" Wei Yun and his wife gave him a tael of silver a month. She has already saved a lot, and she is confident. very.

Wei Yun's face softened, "Then let Brother Tong study, but the money is still paid by the family, and the mother's money is kept for herself, and she can use it as she wants, without having to look at other people's faces, how wonderful!

" He echoed repeatedly, praised Aunt Huo for a few more words, and then discussed how to let Brother Tong study in a heated and harmonious manner.

After all, Brother Tong is a little brother. It would be too shocking for him to go directly to the school to study. Wei Yun didn't want to cause trouble, but Eunuch Han mentioned to him before that most of the people in Beijing hire teachers, which is safe. I can't find anything wrong with it, it's the most suitable.

It's just that Ping County is small after all, and there are almost no educated and talented boys and girls, so there may be some troubles in choosing candidates.

But these are small things that can be solved, can a living person be suffocated to death by urine?

The group talked for a while, and the luggage for Wei Xiaodi was almost prepared, and then they dispersed one by one, but Wei Yun left Brother Tong alone.

"Does Brother Tong want to study?" Wei Yun asked.

Brother Tong is a little confused. In the education he has received since he was a child, studying is a very precious thing, and only men can do it. But now his uncle told him that he could also study, and asked him if he wanted to!

want to? Of course he did, he nodded hesitantly.

Wei Yun smiled, and put his big hand on Brother Tong's head, "Just think about it. Brother Tong, there are a few sentences your grandma said today that are completely wrong, you must forget them." He paused, his

tone A little dizzy: "Studying is not to make you marry better in the future, but to make you sensible and less likely to be deceived, understand?"

Brother Tong laughed, his eyes were dark and bright, and there was still a smile on his face. A little dazed: "Brother, don't worry, I know."

There is still not a short time before Hengyuan Academy will call students, so Wei Yun simply put off the matter of Wei Xiaodi, so that he can free up his hands to say hello to Brother Tong.

In a county like Ping County, which is as mediocre as its name, it is logically difficult to find suitable and knowledgeable people, but who let the Huo family still have a father-in-law Han, and the identity of the Huo family is different from the past, and soon the father-in-law Han will be there Fucheng found a suitable candidate for Tong Geer.

This man's surname is Cheng. A few years ago in the capital, he also taught the daughter and brother of a high-ranking family. Later, he returned to his hometown when he was old. She and Eunuch Han also had a few encounters, and when he spoke, and the Huo family promised to support her in the elderly, she agreed.

When this matter was settled, it was almost time for Hengyuan Academy to enroll students. The Huo family planned to pack up and go to Fucheng to enroll younger brother Wei, and bring Mr. Cheng back by the way.

Fucheng is not too far from Ping County, but it takes about 20 days to go back and forth. The dry road is bumpy, and there are children in the group. The whole family plans to take a boat from Qingyuan County.

Huo's family is also a noble family now, according to the law, there are carriages, and the appearance and interior layout of the carriages are still regulated, but now it is to send Wei Xiaodi to study, so there is no need to be so public, so I just found a strong and good horse Pulling the carriage, there is not much decoration in the carriage, but it is very comfortable.

The horse cart traveled much faster than other carts such as ox carts and donkey carts, but within four or five days, everyone arrived in Qingyuan County.

The clothes of their group are no different from those of ordinary rich people. There are many people who are similar to them on the pier, but they are not eye-catching at all. Everyone wanted to catch a boat, and they only planned to rest in the county for a night before leaving by boat.

The Tong's restaurant is right by the pier, the charges are fair, and the rooms are clean. Besides, they are old acquaintances with the Huo family, so they naturally found shopkeeper Tong. Seeing them coming in, shopkeeper Tong couldn't help being a little surprised: "Yo, Ho Bo...Brother Huo, take the whole family out to play?"

Huo Cheng was named county uncle, he naturally knew about it, but the other party didn't want to reveal his identity, so shopkeeper Tong naturally didn't mention it anymore, he just regarded him as his old friend, although his attitude was respectful, it made people feel normal. Those of them who do business, see what people talk about and talk about what the hell is talking about, otherwise the business will not be able to do it.

There was a business between him and the Huo family. Although he changed his mind in the middle of the matter, he did it a little unethically, but he didn't bully others, and he gave compensation. The relationship was not very close, but it was not bad. He also tried his best to entertain, I only hope that this business will be broken in the future, and there will still be a friendship, which is always a good thing.

Although a group of people had great longings for going to Fucheng, they almost fell asleep on the bed after being exhausted. Thanks to this, when they woke up on the second day, they all looked full of energy, unlike yesterday, the exhaustion and sleepiness between their brows almost overflowed.

The water transportation in Dazhou was developed, the navy was famous all over the world, and the shipbuilding industry was at its peak. The boat that the Huo family will take this time is the houseboat that is second only to warships among all the ships in Dazhou. Although this boat is not as huge as a building boat, it is still two stories high, and the decoration is quite luxurious, and it is specially for the business of dignitaries.

Such a ship is naturally expensive, and it cannot be built with money, but correspondingly, the safety factor of the ship is very high, and there are soldiers on it to protect it, and the water transport gangs will not intercept it. Is the royal family running it? With the emperor as the backing, others naturally avoided the edge.

There are not many such boats, and they seldom dock in places like Pingxian County. When they stopped at the pier today, it immediately aroused a lot of discussion, and everyone speculated about what kind of person could sit on such a boat.

Wei Yun and the others have been talked about all these days, and they have long since lost the uneasiness and turbulence they had when they were first talked about.

They are county uncles appointed by the new emperor, and Eunuch Han is with them. These few months have made everyone understand that the new emperor is an unpredictable character. Therefore, although there are many nobles on board, there are also people with higher status than Huo Cheng. , but they were all greeted with smiles, and there was no discomfort at all. The only thing that gave Huo Cheng a headache was the seasickness.

Huo Cheng doesn't get seasick, but apart from him, Xiao Ping'an, and Eunuch Han, the rest of Wei Yun, Wei Xiaodi, Xiao Shitou, Gou Fulang, and the two handymen are all seasick.

Fortunately, most of them got used to it for two or three days, and then they all recovered. Only Wei Yun and Wei Xiaodi, not only did not feel relieved, but became more serious, and Huo Cheng was so anxious that his mouth burst into flames.

Fortunately, the stewards on the ship often encountered such things. They had some secret recipes of their own, and the doctor was on hand to diagnose and treat them. Finally, the two brothers were relieved a bit, and at least they were able to eat something.

Seeing that the two of them were in better spirits, Gou Fulang made some white porridge, and asked the steward for a few dishes of hot and sour appetizers. The two brothers ate cleanly, and Huo Cheng's frowning brows were finally relieved. some.

He secretly decided that it would be better to take the dry road when he came back. See, in just a few days, the husband who he managed to feed a little fat has lost a lot of weight, which made him feel distressed.

Wei Yun has been inactive for the past few days, and Xiao Pingan hasn't had a good kiss with Ah Mo for several days. It's fine for Ah Mo to lie down before, but now he sat up and didn't hug him, and suddenly felt wronged. cry.

Seeing him crying and stretching out his hand to him, Wei Yun couldn't bear it anymore, he quickly reported him to his arms with distress, but fortunately Xiao Ping'an was easy to coax, he stopped crying after a while, and sweetly hugged her in Ah Mo's arms. Sweet fell asleep.

Wei Yun wiped the sweat off Xiao Ping'an's head, smiled self-deprecatingly, and sighed: "When I was pregnant with Ping An, I never had such severe morning sickness. Instead, I got so sick in a boat. It's really..."

Huo Cheng kissed him, and said: "It was my negligence. I forgot that you have never been on a boat. When we go back, we will take the dry road.

" I can blame you, I didn't realize it myself. And it's because I didn't ride before that I fainted? It's better to sit more, and the scenery on this boat is pretty good, and it's stable, and it's more comfortable than a carriage. There are too many."

Compared with their own dry road, it must be safer to take a boat, and all the relatives who came out together were his dearest and favorite relatives, and Wei Yun didn't want to let everyone take risks because of such a harmless and fundamental matter.

Maybe God really heard his heart, the situation of the Wei Yun brothers is getting better day by day, it seems that just like what Wei Yun said, they have completely adapted to the life on the ship. At this time, after nearly ten days of driving, the houseboat finally landed in Fucheng.

Although they arrived in Fucheng, because Hengyuan Academy was not in the city, but on Hengyuan Mountain not far outside the city, the group of people only had a short rest in the city before rushing to Hengyuan Academy.

Hengyuan Mountain was originally just an unknown hill outside Fucheng City, without even a serious name.

But a hundred years ago, a great Confucian established a school here, established Hengyuan Academy, and cultivated countless famous scholars. Only then did Hengyuan Academy become famous, and even this mountain became Hengyuan Mountain, famous all over the world.

It is a mountain, but in fact, Hengyuan Mountain is just a small hill with a height of 100 meters, but now it is the time when the academy enrolls students, and the mountain is full of people. something.

Unlike other places, books are the most sold at the foot of Hengyuan Mountain. Students wearing academy robes can be seen everywhere. Most of the books sold are written by these people themselves, and the content is surprisingly consistent. It is a detailed introduction to the various parts of the academy and the master.

Wei Yun has never seen such a scene. In his heart, he has always felt that scholars are very noble. How could they do such a thing that is insulting to the gentleman? Unexpectedly, the students of Hengyuan Academy not only did it, but even made it to the top.

A group of people watched Wei Xiaodi's future classmates enthusiastically selling some of their own things, talking about hype and enthusiasm, and the expressions on their faces were quite dreamy.

Wei Xiaodi was struck by lightning even more. Before he came, he was so nervous that he couldn't sleep. He kept looking forward to how magnificent Hengyuan Academy was, and how talented his classmates were to embrace the world. The results of it? He must have come to a fake Hengyuan Academy!

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Brother Wei: I have all my pants off, so you show me this? ? ?

Yesterday I was notified to work overtime, and I didn't get home until 11 o'clock. The stupid author who didn't save the manuscript and ran naked was lying flat and mocked. This is also the reason why I didn't dare to open the next May Day. I only have 20,000 words of new manuscripts, and I will die ah!

I must not break this book again, I feel so guilty QAQ

Thank you to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution~

Thank you to the little angels who irrigated [nutrient solution]:

2 bottles of Xuanheng;

thank you very much For my support, I will continue to work hard!