The Plan

Chapter Fifty- The Plan
Harley knew that if any of the pogues ever found out what had happened whilst being locked in that room with Rafe, they'd never forgive her. She knew if JJ found out, he would probably never speak to her again.

She knew it was bad. She knew she shouldn't have done it. But as long as no one ever found out, it was all be okay.

Harley woke up before Rafe. Mind you, she hasn't really slept in the first place. She sat on the edge of the bed, in the clothes that had been provided for her. They were a grey silk, and weren't very comfortable, but were a hell of a lot better than the red dress.

She glanced over the edge of the bed, to peer at Rafe, to see he was still curled up on the floor, asleep. It the position he was in, you'd never think he was a lying, crazy psychopath. He looked younger than he was, peaceful. No harsh frown lines, no agitated look in his eye. He didn't look like the twenty year old man he was, with the weight of the world on his shoulders, which Harley gathered besides the fact he was rich, he probably had just as many troubles as the pogues. He looked her age, seventeen, almost eighteen, and like he'd accidentally dozed off. Not like he was being held captive due to the fact he was in a possession of a priceless gold artefact that he'd stolen.

Harley got up off the bed and moved so she was looking out of the window. Again, if it wasn't for the situation, she might have been able to appreciate the view. Miles and miles of nothing but fields. It was peaceful. It was quiet.

Harley thought about the plan she'd come up with whilst she'd been trying to fall asleep the night before. She considered it now in the morning, after a small amount of sleep. She wondered if it could actually work. If she could actually get out of here.

She'd weighed up her advantages and disadvantages of the situation.

Disadvantage: she was locked in here with a psychotic lunatic.

Advantage: she was locked in here with a psychotic lunatic.

Rafe was a lot of things. A lot of things that Harley would very much enjoy standing there and listing to his face. But he was not stupid. He was practical, and he was strategic. He was sly. She could use that.

Harley didn't have the same abilities as Rafe. He was definitely physically stronger, and he could most likely outsmart her too. She knew Rafe had the ability to manipulate his way out of this situation. She'd seen him do it a million times, the question was, how was she going to get out with him?

There was one thing Harley had always been good at. Lying. She was the best liar she knew, besides maybe JJ. It was her best asset, and she could use it. She had to use, if she wanted to even stand a chance.

Her plan could work, though it was risky. She could lose everything. She could lose the pogues if they ever found out. But she was willing to do whatever. She had to do it, if she wanted to live. Maybe they'd understand that. Well, she was sure they would understand that, but she wasn't so sure about JJ.

Harley spotted a guard on the balcony of their room. She wasn't sure when he had gotten there, but he would be useful, she thought. He was the bait.

"Hey" Harley began tapping on the glass repeatedly "hey! I need to talk to mr Singh!" Though of course, she hoped he wouldn't actually go and get Singh. That would ruin everything, before her plan was even underway.

The guard looked at her, then turned back around, ignoring her. Perfect.

"I need to talk to mr Singh!" Harley banged on the glass again.

"Hey. Hey hey hey what are you doing?" Rafe was awake, and he rushed to the window, pulling Harley away from it.

"I can't do this Rafe" Harley began shaking her head over and over "I can't just stay stuck in this room alright?" She made her voice sound shaky, running her hand through her hair.