Play it Cool Dude

Chapter Nine- Play it Cool Dude

"Alright, keep a look out, we're behind enemy lines" JJ warned the group as they parked up at a grand looking hotel, that JJ had somehow landed himself a job at on figure eight.

"Welcome to kooklandia everybody" Harley looked up at the building with a distasteful look. She couldn't believe they were struggling to scrape by on the cut with no power whilst the kooks lived in luxury, with swimming pools and hot showers, turning a blind eye to the pogues.

JJ pulled his gun from the glove box, looking at it with a smirk.

"No come on man put it back" John B sighed

"What?"

"JJ" John B warned.

"Can never be too careful" JJ shrugged.

"Hey I predict bringing a weapon into a four star hotel will likely cause more problems than they solve" pope climbed out the van and stood next to JJs open window.

"Thank you pope" John B replied, seemingly fed up of the on going debate on when and where the gun was useful.

"I swear to god" Kie popped her head between John B and JJ from the back of the van "I'm gonna throw that thing in the ocean JJ. put it back"

JJ sighed and turned to Harley.

"Anything to add, since everyone else has an opinion on my area of expertise?" He asked.

"Area of expertise?" Harley smirked "put it back before you hurt yourself" she grinned. John B grabbed the gun and threw it back into the glove box before JJ could protest any longer.

"You can't just grab a gun like that man!" JJ argued as he climbed out the van "can't forget my badge" he leaned back inside and grabbed his name badge and key from the dashboard.

"Professional busboy" he smirked, waving the badge at Harley.

"Impressive" she nodded.

"So where are going again?" Pope asked as the five began walking towards the back entrance of the hotel.

"We're getting on the internet because only rich people have electricity right now" JJ replied, leading the way.

JJ led the group through the kitchens, filled with pogues she recognised from the cut working hard making food for the rich folks. JJ greeted a few of them as they passed through, and Harley rolled her eyes at how likeable he could be, even with him being the troublemaker he was.

"See they got the back up generators going. Kooks don't miss a beat" JJ informed them as they exited the kitchen, and walked down an empty corridor.

JJ led them to a room, looking around quickly before opening the door and allowing the pogues to enter.

"Sweet lord the internet!" Pope ran towards the computers as the others followed, JJ closing and locking the door behind them.

Pope sat at the computer, Kie John B and Harley sitting in the seats surrounding him.

"Let me get in there, gotta check on my insta models" JJ approached last, leaning on the back of Harley's chair.

"We don't have time for that" kie told him firmly as she pulled the map from her bag and handed it to John B.

"Coordinates please?" Pope asked.

"34, 57, 30 north. 75, 55, 42, west" John B read from the map as pope typed them into the computer.

"Boom continental shelf right there" John B pointed at the computer, as it bought up the location of their coordinates.

"Okay well if it's off the deep end it's not gonna be much of a treasure hunt is it?" Pope pointed out as John B frowned.