𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒

Start from the beginning

Right. Kafka did say she liked hand to hand combat.

The Stellaron Hunter gritted his teeth, bracing for what came next just as that echo of light appeared behind the woman. Greatsword ready, poised to strike, held by a familiar figure. How odd, it resembled this brat in a way. But how...

Blade didn't get much time to ponder over it as the sword was thrust into his gut, y/n cringing when she got smacked in the face with blood.

"💩! Dude! Why are you bleeding so much!?" y/n demanded as she recoiled, trying to brush blood from her eyes.

As y/n was complaining and trying to rid blood from her face, Blade kind of stood there and stared at the spot where y/n had literally blown his back out.

He was a little light headed, a wound like that would do that to you, but still. He was rather curious about this nut job's way of fighting. She punched with a fist, but struck like a greatsword.

Blade wondered what else she could do.

He didn't have time to waste on her, though, so he needed to get going. Preferably while she was complaining about the blood in her eye.

The Stellaron Hunter turned and began to walk away, albeit a little slowly due to the damn hole y/n had punched in him, but his attempt at fleeing didn't go unnoticed.

"Hey, you can't just run away—💩!"

Y/n slipped and caught a look of you're 🚚ing joking on the man's face right before she barreled into him. Their skulls collided, hard enough to kill a normal person, and the both of them were sent toppling over the edge again.

Huh. Things just weren't going well for her today.

She did make it back.

Just... not in a very good condition.

"Y/n! What happened to you, are you alright?"

"I'm fine Mr. Yang, just a few injuries."

A few?

Caelus, Tingyun and March all gave y/n concerned looks as she stood in front of the older man who was checking on her, trying to figure out where exactly the excessive bleeding from her head was coming from.

She was holding onto one of her arms as though it were causing her pain, but Caelus could tell it was pretty serious from the heavy blood flow seeping past her fingers. Yeowch, that had to hurt-!

There were tears in her clothing stained with red from where she'd clearly been cut, but it was clear that her and the Stellaron Hunter had been throwing punches too. Y/n certainly hadn't been holding back, her knuckles were 🚚ed up.

"Sorry, Kafka got away... I fought with that Blade dude but he still got away." she murmured, wiping blood from her nose and flashing her companions a grin, "🚚ed him up real good, though, and if you can't track him by the blood trail left behind, I got his scent practically stuck in my nose. So, I'd say this is a win!"

"A win? Y/n, your arm looks like it'll fall off if you let go of it." March stated and y/n tightened her grip on the arm with a nervous look.

"No it won't." 'Please shut the 🚚 up.' the h/c haired woman scrunched up her face when Welt wiped some of the blood away from her head and nose with a little handkerchief, "Hey, Mr. Yang, I'm fine!"

"That isn't something that someone should be saying if their legs are trembling." the man replied.

Y/n's legs were indeed trembling. Violently.

She was really pushing herself to the limits and desperately needed to rest even for just an hour or so— also, Welt had just touched her face. She could die happy!