𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖭𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean, they were just friends." someone else pointed out, "They did totally normal friend things. Like sparring together, completing paperwork together..."

"Shoving food down one another's throats when somebody forgot to eat." another person coughed.

"Now that I think about it, the General and Miss Y/n were pretty close." yet another individual commented, "For her to go missing and suddenly reappear with a husband... isn't that kind of strange?

Silence fell amongst them all.

"...so who does Miss Y/n care for more?"

In an instant, there was an uproar.

"The General, of course!"

"No way! Definitely the Trailblazer!"

"General!"

"Trailblazer!"

"General!"

"Trailblazer!"

As the bickering ensued, Side Character 27891 hurried along to pass on the news to Jing Yuan. He was sure the man would be elated to hear that y/n was alive and well, but...

Yeah. The second thoughts were hitting.

Side Character 27891 turned away, beginning to walk off, then turned again to approach the door, only to walk away, turn back, and repeat a couple of times.

He stopped, looked back to the argument further back, and wondered, 'Would I prefer being the one to tell him or just let him figure it out on his own?'

...

'I'll pass on this one.' he decided, wandering off.

.  。  ⋆  •   ゚  。 . . . 。 . 。
⋆   。   ⋆。  ඞ 。  . • . . ⁎ 。 .  。 .  ⋆.   。 .  .   . ⋆. 。. ⁎ 。•   ゚  。

"My 🍑... Mr. Yang, she tased me in my 🍑!"

"It was 🚚ing deserved too!"

Y/n was shedding tears while hiding behind Welt along with Caelus, the man shielding them from a furious taser wielding March.

"Calm down for a second March, y/n literally just died. Give her a second-!" Caelus began and flinched back to hide behind Welt again when the taser let out a loud BZZZT, "Mm, you know what, you should totally tase her for what she did, mhm!"

"Caelus!"

"Sorry, y/n, but one of us has gotta survive!"

"Ah... uh... 🚚, I'm sorry!" y/n yelled as March began to approach, ready to zap the 💩 out of her.

"APOLOGY DECLINED!"

"Uh..." y/n blew a kiss.

March grabbed it and crushed it.

💩, she was mad.

"Please, I'm sorry—!" y/n wheezed, "I was literally just stabbed in the throat, give me a break!"

"That's exactly why I'm upset!" March snapped back, "Maybe a couple more shocks to the 🍑 will convince you to be more cautious!"

"!!!" y/n's eyes widened.