my strange addiction

Start from the beginning

All of his new garments were washed and ready, and after a few YouTube tutorials, George had shaved his legs, too. If he was going to dress up, he might as well go all out. Plus, he had to admit, the feeling of rubbing his smooth legs together was heavenly.

He'd gotten himself ready in the shower, fully expecting things to escalate once Dream saw him. He even pressed his favorite plug inside of himself, a little navy blue thing, keeping himself open and ready for whatever Dream would want to do.

Dream had just settled down in his office to start coding something, so it was the perfect opportunity.

As soon as George was sure that Dream was busy at work, he scurried up to their bedroom and squirmed out of his regular clothes. First was the thing he'd been the most nervous and maybe the most reluctant about: the panties.

Hands trembling the slightest bit, George carefully pulled the delicate garment up his legs. He shuddered as the soft lace rubbed against his most sensitive parts. It felt incredible, hugging his ass perfectly.

Not wanting to overthink the panties situation, next George pulled on the red skirt. Just like before, it fit perfectly around his waist, making him feel delicate and pretty.

He didn't want to overthink what top to wear, either, but he’d settled on his favorite hoodie. Dream had given it to him a couple weeks ago, it was one of his black merch hoodies that was multiple sizes too big. It was cozy and familiar, a nice comforting feel to calm his nerves.

Finally, George settled on the edge of the bed. The sheer black stockings he'd bought had a little strip of silicon around the tops, designed to stay up without a garter belt. One by one, George carefully pulled them on, the delicate scalloped edges resting around his mid-thigh. Some of his pale, pretty thighs spilled out around the top of the stockings, and George let out a pleased sigh as he smoothed his skirt down.

Once he was finally all dressed, George stood up to inspect himself in the mirror.

He looked even better than he had with just the skirt on.

Tucking the front of the oversized hoodie into his skirt, George felt a shy smile spreading across his face. He felt pretty.

He pulled the waistband of the skirt up a little bit, making it reveal just the tiniest bit more of his soft upper thighs.

Looking himself over one more time, George’s smile grew. He grabbed his phone from the nightstand, smiling coquettishly as he took a picture of himself in the mirror.

Pleased, George put his phone back down. He pulled the big hoodie sleeves over his hands, giving himself cute little sweater paws, before stepping out of the bedroom.

He'd given Dream a bit of time to get some coding done, but whatever project he was working on could wait. George felt far too pretty to go without attention.

Heading down the hallway, George softly knocked on the door to the office.

"Yeah?" Hearing Dream's familiar voice inside, a wave of butterflies washed over him. George cracked open the door, peeking just his head in. Upon seeing Dream working on a program, listening to some music on his second monitor, he couldn't help but smile fondly.

"Hi there," Dream smiled, pulling his headphones down to his neck.

"Hi," George shifted on his feet. "Are you in the middle of anything?" He asked, starting to get a little nervous. "Er, uh. Could you help me with something in the bedroom?"

"Yeah, sure. Just give me a minute, let me finish this up really quickly." Dream gave him another soft smile before turning back to his computer.

Anxiety at an all time high, George closed the door and scampered back down the hall to the bedroom.