Clay Is George's Tutor. What could go wrong?

Mulai dari awal

He got up from his couch and walked over to the front door of his small apartment, opening it and smiling slightly when he saw who had come.

Fuck- why does everything Clay wear look so hot on him... George thought abruptly, making his cheeks flush a bit. Clay was wearing a turtle neck shirt, and over it was a neat dark navy blazer. Both clothing showing his perfect body.

"Hey George," Clay greeted, smiling brightly.

"Hello Clay..." The brit nodded, opening the door wider so his tutor could come in.

Clay walked in, setting his bag on the ground and stretching a bit. George was currently in a panic attack as he watched his handsome teacher bend in such a way.

The blonde was definitely toned, and he was tall too. It was as if he could tower over George and squish him. As if George was nothing.

"I'll go get my books, and then we'll start..." George bit his lip, mentally slapping himself eighteen times. He sounded like a baby; stuttering over nothing.

"Alright, go ahead, Georgie"

Nodding his head, George quickly rushed over to his bedroom, god how he loved the way Clay called him nicknames.

Once George got all his books and mentally prepared himself for the hour and a half of staring at Clay as he helped him study, he made his way over to the living area, where Clay was sitting on one of the chairs George put out, rummaging through his bag for supplies.

George couldn't stop staring at Clay. He couldn't help himself. It wasn't his fault that his tutor was stupidly handsome. And it definitely wasn't his fault that he wanted his stupidly handsome tutor to fuck him silly.

"George?" Clay waved his hand in front of George's face to get his attention. "Geooorge..?" He tried again.

George abruptly shook his head, breaking his trance, his face red from embarrassment.

Clay sighed and put the pen he was holding on the coffee table, crossing his arms.

"I- I'm sorry Clay- I uh- I was.." George babbled, face still red, he was caught staring.

Clay shook his head, a smile plastered on his face. George gulped. "This is what I've been saying..."

"w-what do you mean...?" George was currently on fire.

"Do you think I'm that oblivious?" Clay tilted his head, eyes glued on George's face, "Do you think that I don't pick up on you eye-fucking me? Huh?"

George felt his lip tremble. He doesn't know if he wants to be scared, or overjoyed.

Clay simply places his hand on George's thigh, a sort of sadistic smile on his face.

"Cl-clay..." George bit his lip, and god have mercy on his soul.

"You called me over to study, right Georgie?"

George slowly nodded his head, biting his lip harder as he felt Clay move his hand closer to his crotch.

"So, I have a little deal to make with you." Clay decided, getting closer to George.

George was almost intoxicated by Clay's cologne.

"You be a good little student while I teach you. And when you answer all my questions correct, I'll treat you."

Fuck, George was all over that idea, nodding his head quickly. He couldn't believe this was even happening.

"good boy," Clay smiled, moving his hand from George's thigh to his brown locks, patting his head.

And that was all George needed to focus. He had listened to Clay very carefully. Still in disbelief that this wasn't some sort of fucked up dream.