Chapter 1- Responsible Person

In June, the south has entered the hot summer season.
After half a month of hard work, the Qingyuan production team finally harvested all the rice in the first half of this year.
Being busy until after eight o'clock in the evening, all the members went home from work in the ground.

In this harvest season, the team did not have the joy of a bumper harvest, because the first rice harvest this year was not ideal.

The educated youth who jumped in the Qingyuan production team also walked towards the educated youth point with the mighty off-duty team.

It is said to be an educated youth spot, but it is actually the old granary of the production team.

The old granary, which had been in disrepair for a long time, was already crumbling. Originally, the county allocated funds to demolish the old granary and build it into a dormitory for educated youth.

If this rice harvest is good, Lu Dazhou, the new leader of the production team, wants to use the surplus in the team to build the educated youth point, so as not to be ridiculed by other production teams, but in this situation, only Continue to be laughed at by others.

The group returned to the educated youth point, hungry and tired, but had no food to eat.

recently, everyone takes turns to cook, and it happens to be Jiang Yao's turn today.

Among this batch of educated youths, Jiang Yao is the most popular and beautiful and lazy a little, but in the past half a month, she has done some real work, even if it is too little.

But she was too tired recently to care about the food that the educated youth ordered her to cook. She came back every night to take a bath first, and then went to bed after eating a bowl of sweet potato rice that always had more sweet potatoes than rice.

But there is no such treatment today, she can only accept her destiny to cook.

Actually, as a beautiful educated youth in the Qingyuan production team and even in the entire Shanping Commune, her graceful back fascinates all men and her smile .....when she looks back is even more beautiful.

Usually when she  go to work, there are people who come over to help her with their hospitality, and more people take advantage of the opportunity to show off leisure skills like cooking.
Of course, these efforts are limited to men, not women.
"

"No, we are all on duty. It would be bad if we broke the rules and let everyone have opinions."
Jiang Yao refused coldly to them most of the time

In fact, she doesn't care about the rules and regulations, she just doesn't want to have any relationship or ambiguity with any man

but she think about her reputation and her future husband...what if he misunderstood her, then she would go to the countryside to jump in line with the blessings of the city, wouldn't she suffer all in vain?

While speaking, Jiang Yao has already started to wash rice, leaving everything back ruthlessly

other person was not reconciled, but he could only greedily take a second glance, then turned around and went out.

Jiang Yao cleaned the rice, then added half a pot of water, put the pot on the stove and peeled the sweet potatoes.
When she cut the peeled sweet potatoes into granules and poured them into the pot

Du Yuejiao walked in quietly

"Yaoyao."
Du Yuejiao quietly walked to Jiang Yao's side and called her softly.

"Jiaojiao, have you finished your bath?"
Jiang Yao smelled the familiar soapy smell on her body and laughed.

"It's done!"
Du Yuejiao also smiled and said,
"The soap you gave me is very fragrant, thank you so much!"

"What are you doing so politely? We are good sisters, of course we have the same blessings and the same difficulties."
Jiang Yao said sincerely.

Du Yuejiao sneered in her heart, but her face remained calm, and she leaned closer to Jiang Yao.

Everyone has been sweating all day, no one who hasn't bathed at this moment must have a smell of sweat, but Jiang Yao doesn't have an unpleasant smell.

Also, she wraps herself up tightly, and everyone else is blackened, but her skin is still tender and white.

Du Yuejiao was too jealous, she forcibly suppressed the discomfort in her heart, and whispered

: " the production team will not be working tomorrow, tonight is a must It's a good opportunity take well rest "

Yaoyao: yes but ... what should  i do... i need to cook for everyone and then need to clean everything...where i have time to take rest"

Speaking she turned to cook again, and here Du Yuejiao took out a small bag from her pocket, and then quickly poured into a Jiang Yao's drinking water bottle 

Du Yuejiao is afraid that she will be discovered by someone.. she quickly pulled her hand back

A few days ago, when she thinks  to teach Jiang Yao a good lesson and made up her mind .... she was arrogant. Now that things are ready, she is a little timid.

She looked at the door, and after confirming that no one was there, she hesitant..

God knows how much effort Du Yuejiao took to bring Jiang Yao into the pit calmly,

Du Yuejiao looked at her and said,

"Yaoyao, I'm worried for you, don't you realize that .. my care for you... we are good sisters... dont be tired... just eat well and drink extra water to nurture yourself?... dont think about everyone"

Jiang Yao of course listened  but still not stopped cooking .... she know her duty... its not that she is female Buddha... but she dont want to be spoil princess here... here they are same.. so she needs  to work with everyone and take part of every other thing to br s responsible  person...