She went through them one by one.

In the meantime freen looked at bress and whishpered " you're kinda running my boss aesthetic. So next time be ready. Okay."

Bress nodded.

" Well it seems legit. Then why is government suing you guys?" Becky asked confusingly.

" I know a locao gang is against this construction. They wanted a cut in this project. And boss rejected them so they filed a complain. About this construction harming the environment." Said bress.

" We even got permission from the environment protection department. Now only one thing left to do is we settle this in court." Bress added.

" Well this office is a huge project. There is no problem giving a small cut to...." Becky said.

But freen didn't let her finish it.

" No. No means no. Why would I give my hard earned money to someone for no reason?" Said freen angrily.

" But there is risk with this local gangs.  They.... Can harm you. I will suggest you guys get a a settlement outside court in peace." Becky said concerningly.

" No. I won't. They don't know me. I bowed my head in front of wrong. So I do it this time." Freen said.

" Then only one road is open for us is go to court." Said bress.

" No. I don't want to involve any court cases in this project. It's not company's project. It's a personal project. For me and my... My girlfriend. This is a new house we will move in after marriage. A surprise for her. This is a simbol of love for me. I don't want to ruin this for her or me. That's why I don't want to involve any court cases in this project."
Freen softly said towards becky. Freen looked at becky with love.

Becky was surprised with freen's words.

' after marriage? Girlfriend? Our house? Oh my god. Freen you're killing me. How... I am so lucky. She thought so much for us. And here I was just happy being with her. Without thinking about our future. I love you freen. I love... You.' Becky thought and smiled. Her happy thoughts can be seen on her face. She shyly looked at freen and bit her lips.

' here we go boss did it again. Another girl fell for her. I feel sorry for her girlfriend. Everyone wants our boss. Everyone fells for her. Her girlfriend must get very jealous all the time.' bress thought and shook her head.

" Then what should we do boss?" Said bress.

Becky also looked at her worriedly.

" I have a plan. " Freen Said. ' a naughty one.' freen thought.

Freen had a evil smile on.....

........

On the other side.

Sam brought sara to a caffe nearby.

" So sara. Where are you living here?" Sam asked.

" My dad arrange a house nearby. You guys should visit sometime." Sara said smilingly.

" Oh! But don't mind me asking. How did you get off from that arrest?" Said sam.

" Well you know my dad has great connection with the king.  So...."

" Well yeah!"

" Humm. And the fact that he was a ra*ist that helped too. The king even gave me a bravery medel for saving a girl , becky."

" You deserved it... What made you come here?"

" I heard a lot about thailand from freen. I just wanted to visit and see for myself. It is really that beautiful."

" So how is thailand treating you?"

" Harsh.. don't take it badly. But I am really struggling with the language and food. Oh! The first week I came here I spent another week on the loo."

" Well that's happens to western people.." sam laughed.

" Now my stomach has settled here. But the language is still bad."

" You'll get there..."

" So how is freen?"

....

_________________________________________

Guys it's raining here atlast. After scorching heat for two weeks. So relieved 😌.

I can finally sleep in peace. So here is another chapter early. So I can sleep early.

Don't forget to follow me.

Vote for this chapter. And also tell me if it raining in your area today....

Spread love 💗
And kindness 💞
The author is out.