Von spoke softly while gently rubbing her face down with a warm wet cloth. He made sure to get underneath her chunky neck, scrubbing her down good before rinsing her again. True just loved every moment of it as she kept smiling and looking up at him.

Normani could just feel her own heart exploding at the sight of Von giving her a bath. She thought it was so cute how he literally enjoyed doing anything that had to do with the babies. As terrifying as it was just thinking about taking care of two twin newborns, Normani truly appreciated how hands on Von was.

For starters, at night whenever the kids would cry, Von would be the first one to hop right out the bed, insisting that Normani stays in to sleep as he takes care of them. He would also wake up early, make breakfast, and clean around the house so that way Normani could just focus on breast feeding and pumping bottles throughout the day.

She adored how he had made an effort to try and keep this whole process easy for the both of them. Obviously, being a parent to newborn twins was not an easy job. Normani just admired how Von was making sure to make her "mom life" as simple as possible.

She just smiled softly, watching as Von placed a warm towel on his shoulder, opening it up a bit before picking up True out of the tiny bath tub. He placed her on his chest, quickly wrapping the towel around her all snuggly. True just rested her head on his shoulder as he rubbed her back softly.

"Her onesie should be in the room on the changing bed."

Normani said. Von just nodded, walking right past her to get some clothes on True. Normani looked down at Dayvon Jr, noticing that he completely finished his bottle and ended up passing out in her arms. She chuckled, taking the bottle out of his mouth before wiping the milk residue off his lips.

He was definitely in deep sleep as she placed him against her chest before making her way towards the kids room. Von currently had True on the changing bed as he put her onesie on. True just watched him, smiling as his locs swung in her face.

"You like my hair lil foe nem?"

He cooed at her as she continued smiling. She began kicking her legs with excitement as Von tickled her tummy. Normani just entered the room, quietly placing Dayvon Jr in his crib. She gazed at him, still not over how adorable her son looked while sleeping.

"He sleep?"

Von questioned. Normani just nodded. Von picked True up once she was all dressed and ready for bed.

"Oh, let me actually go make her a bottle for you real quick-"

"Unt unt Mani. I got this don't worry. I just want you ta go relax fa me ok?"

Von insisted. He made his way over to Mani, smiling down at her as he held True securely in his arms. He leaned down, kissing Normani right on the lips before pulling away. She just couldn't help it but blush.

"Are you sure?"

She questioned.

"Of course I'm sure. Ima feed True and put ha right to bed. I got this."

He insisted. Normani just looked down at True who was staring at her while smiling.

"True don't ever stop smiling huh."

Mani gushed as she leaned in, kissing True on the forehead.

"Yeahh, and she look just like me too."

Von snickered. Normani just chuckled, eyeing True's face before playfully rolling her eyes.

"I don't know how I carried both of these kids for 9 whole months and they come out looking exactly like they Daddy."

She said before waving her hands. Von couldn't help but laugh as Normani shook her head, exiting the room.