Tendou only grinned, sitting up as he stretched his hands upwards, one falling onto your shoulders at the descent.

"Word travels fast, my dearest Bunny, especially when we're all part of the same circle." He grinned, softly snickering at the look of utter shock that painted your face.

"Who told you?" You asked, Tendou's face momentarily flinching before his smile softened.

"Well I was only playing at the beginning, but now I'm intrigued." He hummed, your face falling once more after realizing that you had just outed yourself.

You looked down with a blush, all of the volleyball boys looking at you in question, even Ushijima had stopped eating to fully listen to you.

"Well, it's not an official relationship, but I agreed to have this type of exclusive relationship with someone." You said, blush painting your whole face as the boys cooed. "But he's not part of Itachiyama, so you are wrong about that." You finished, looking up at Tendou with a small nod.

He hummed. "So who is it?"

"I'm not telling you." You scoffed, looking at Tendou snicker as he opened his mouth to answer back.

Both of your attentions were taken off him however when your phone vibrated, showing your new message. Your phone was still open as you were watching the game, so the contact name of the texter looked up at you, Tendou, and Ushijima who sat at your other side, in bold letters.

You tensed up, quickly shutting off your phone as you looked back at Tendou with a blush.

His face had shifted.

He stared at you with his mouth agape, his widened mouth slowly morphing into a smile of disbelief as he slammed his hand on the table beside him.

"Suna Rintarou?!" He exclaimed, a sudden silence befalling everyone on the table.

You blushed even harsher, looking away as you rushed to pick up your stuff, only stopping when you noticed an onigiri fall on the tray next to yours.

You looked up, flinching at the look of shock Ushijima was giving you.

He sat half way into taking a bite of his onigiri as Tendou had repeated Suna's name.

His mouth was slightly ajar, his eyes wide as his hand stayed held up to his mouth as if he were to take a bite of the fallen onigiri.

At his reaction you couldn't help but feel even more embarrassed, so you quickly dropped your phone into your skirt pocket before excusing yourself with your tray of food in hand.

You put away your food tray before beginning to rush over to your classroom to rest for the remainder of the break as you took out your phone to look at the message.

Rinny❤️

babe

can i call you?

You sighed, ignoring the message as you slumped onto your seat and hid within the darkness of your arms, all the boys' reactions coming back to your head.

Tendou seemed to be in more of disbelief than excitement, unlike Ushijima who was in complete shock.

Similar to the rest of the boys. They all stared at you with wide eyes and open mouths. Some of their eyebrows knit in confusion, and some had looks of doubt instead. As if the name that Tendou had repeated must've not been the correct one.

But why?

You questioned yourself, about to really think more about it before your phone began vibrating in your lap.