Where has she been all this time?

I got close enough and briefly froze when I saw the man take off the fancy mask when he was speaking to her.

William.

We've been looking for him since Trins first mentioned how he was with her and here he fuckin is.

Why is he here? He knows we'd be here...

He hadn't noticed me, too focused on being a creep with his own daughter.

He makes me sick to my stomach.

I took out my phone and shot a text to the group chat - which Milo had re-named - whilst keeping an eye on the vile slug. If I just went straight for the attack it would fail and I would get injured too, and if I'm injured I'm not use to anyone in a rescue attempt.

♿⛓️Milo's Bitches⛓️🏇

James:
William is here
Trinette too
[James Sent A Photo]

Ryan:

That fucking bastard.
I'm going to shoot him

Oliver:

Shit I'm on my way over.
What the fuck?

Milo:

Ssshrrrs jwere?

Liam:

I'm so lost, what's happening???

I headed over, holding my gun in my pocket - ready to pull it out - as Trinny didn't even see me. Her gaze on the floor and she was very very evidently high as fuck

Shit

Sneaking up behind William, I shot a look at the guys who were ready to come up and mouthed for them to sit down before clearing my throat

"Ahem, William. I see you finally came to one of these" I cocked an eyebrow as I stood behind the short man and he turned around before visibly gulping.

"It's a misunde-" he started but I didn't give him the chance before I knocked him clean out, causing absolutely havoc between his men and everyone else.

Trinny was so out of it that she didn't even know what was going on around her, focusing on her shoes and looking like she was trying to keep her guts inside her body.

Some of our men came and joined the commotion, which meant i could instantly gather Trinny into my arms, it was tough and easy to feel the bones that were once coated in a soft layer of muscle and fat. she stiffened In my arms, but didn't react much. I don't think she can react at all in this state.

"Shhh shh sh" i whispered into her hair as stroked it, leading her away from any watching eyes - she didn't need a crowd whilst she's so vulnerable.

I hushed her as i stroked her hair and back as she stood there emotionless. I think I was comforting her more for my benefit at this point, she didn't seem to take any notice of anything going on around her

"Trins?" London rushes out into the hallway to find me and my girl gripped onto my suit blazer as tight as she could but it wasn't as tight as she used to be able. She was shivering a little

"She's high as fuck London. I'm taking her home, can you get Oliver?" I asked and she nodded, I placed my blazer over her - that dress is tiny, I'm sure she's freezing - before Oliver and the rest of the guys came out and rushed over. Milo had sobered up a little but was still pretty drunk and you could definitely smell it on him, and i could feel the way Trinny physically shrank back from him.

He stopped in his tracks, noticing her aversion to him and I could see the disappointment and upset on his face

"Trins? Can we take you to the house?" I asked gently but received no response so picked her up again, Jesus Christ she's light, and headed off with the guys following us to the car.

The Ride home was silent, all of us just taking in her state and feeling so angry. We arrived home, I headed into the main house after stopping off at a bush just outside so she could empty her stomach

Ryan's mamma smiled as she came to greet us before freezing at the sight of the fragile woman in my arms

"Oliver, get your mamma, James take her to the spare room, Liam - take Milo upstairs. He's too drunk for this. Ryan come with me" she immediately sprung into her mamma-mode and i went up the stairs and to a spare room in the area of the house where me and the guys were situated. Entering the bathroom I immediately got out the first aid kit before turning around - just incase there were any injuries.

"Am I alright to get you in the bath?" I asked her, just so I could relax her a little. she just stood there swaying lightly and trying to stand upright. I don't even think she's properly aware of what's going on.

Her body shivered a little as I sat her down on the pre-warmed towel covered lid of the toilet and took her shoes off, placing her feet on a pre-warmed towel so she didn't touch the cold floor.

I started to run the bath and made sure it was warm, but not hot, and put some bath salts in there and other stuff that advertised an ability to help her relax and calm down on the box

Eventually the bath was full, and I turned to Trinny. Unsure of whether or not she could hear and process what is being said, I spoke to her anyway as I removed the dress. I had to hide the shock horror on my face at her condition.

Far too skinny with large bruises, fresh and old wounds and scars all around her body making me concerned about anything internal.

I picked her up, aiming to place her in the bath but she wouldn't let go. She whimpered as i tried to remove her hands from my neck and her legs from my waist which then lead to me getting down to my boxers and hopping into the bath with her

I washed every inch of her, horrified that a father could do this to his own flesh and blood. As i washed her arms and legs makeup came off which revealed more bruising, and then her face was the worst. Her under-eyes were a dark shade of grey and she had a few bruises and cuts here and there. It was heartbreaking.

Every pass of the soft sponge over her wounds, lacerations or bruises caused a pained noise to escape and my heart to break a little further.

But my mind couldn't let go of how easy that was. It was too easy - not been seen by anyone for a year then shows up at our gala with our girl? It doesn't add up.

A little while later, a knock on the door frame signalled to me of Oliver and his Mamma's arrival. Trinny was asleep on my chest and shivering, the water wasn't cold yet so it wasn't that - possibly the drugs.

"Poor girl, what happened?" Oliver's mamma asked as she came towards us with a large towel, allowing me to stand up with trinny in my arms as she wrapped the fluffy and warm towel around her.

"William. He's at the warehouse, we're going to wait him out for a few days before speaking to him." Oliver explained as he handed me some sweatpants and I put them on after setting our girl down on the bed and tucking her in but not releasing her hand

"Her own father did this? Christ." His mamma said as she went and did a quick once over of Trinny before sighing heavily

~~~

Posted: 06.09.23

Poor baby.... but is it just me or was that too easy?? 👀👀

~Things you want to see, Final comments on this chapter, Questions for me etc~