epilogue

~3 years later~

Catalina pov

It's been three years since I ever saw Marcio. My life has been running smoothly. I own a bakery here in New York after I decided to stop studying to be a doctor. When I told everyone they were both shocked and confused why.

In the end, they understood that I didn't want to do that anymore and accepted it. The day I confronted them about what I learned during that hard time in life. They knew they couldn't suga code it because I knew everything.

That day I cried the hardest in my life. I told them I wanted time and space after that moment and after that I haven't talked to them in three years. 

"Mommy...mommy" I heard interrupting my thought. I looked down to see my three-year-old son Marcus.

"yes baby," I said lifting him. "Where's your sister," I asked him. "Arella is hiding," he said struggling to pronounce her name.

"Arabella baby Arabella is your sister's name," I said correcting him. "Yeah arella," he said.

*We'll  work on that*

"Why is she hiding does she want Mommy to get a heart attack," I told him. "Nooo..." he said. "Okay let's go look for your sister now.

We then went to look for her. Having twins is the greatest treasure I got. Except for the fact Arabella takes after her father.

Always active, while Marcus is like me always quiet and to himself.

After 5 minutes we found her.

~Caty'es Bakery~

I

was at my bakery getting ready for the rush hour. It was Saturday and it was my busiest day of the week.

With the help of my two lovely best friends, we get everything done in time. For the cookies, we decided to make...

Double Chocolate cookies

Pecan chocolate chunk cookies