Missing

Marcio pov
After she ran off I followed after 3 minutes. I got in one of my cars and drove looking for her.

Most of us drove for half an hour and I didn't see her. *where could she be* I decided to drive some more.

I decided to park my car and go look for her on foot. I must have walked for hours and still didn't see her...until my phone buzzed.

*who could that be* I looked at the notifications to see that it was an unknown number.

*Who is this* I opened the text and what I saw made sense why I couldn't find her. "those sick basters!" I shouted out.

They have her...no no no...this wasn't supposed to happen. I read the message and it said, "never leave precious things out alone..."

Because of me, he has her. The next message came. "If you want her back...you know what I want"

"I'll never give it to you" "well I guess it's the hard way," the next message said. "Just wait you'll see what I'm talking about," it said.

Then it went silent. I instantly got in the car and drove back to the mansion. I got out of the car and went to my office. I called Xander and Xavier and the rest to my office.

"They have Catalina" is all I said. "So what's the plan," Xander asked.

"First track this number" I then gave the phone to my best tracker. His name is Marco. "Yes sir" and then he left to go track it.

"What if he already blocked the location," Xander asked. "I bet he did already, but let's just try for now," I said.

"Okay," he said. I told everyone else what to do and dismiss them. Now I have the most complicated part...telling her family, especially her older brother.

I decided to wait first before telling them. I then walked to my room. As I entered it felt so empty.

*why...why...tell me why was I so worried about this happening...that I ignored it and her...and now I know he has her...im such a fool...and know I miss her very much*

I then felt a tear fall from my eyes. *I never cry...so why know...ill make sure to find her...I have to...I never got to tell her that I love her*

I then sat on my bed and just stared Into Space.
__________________________________________________
It was now morning. I couldn't sleep so I just stayed awake.

A while ago I announced to them that the trip would be cut short for my family business, so now everyone is packing their bags.

I told them also that it would be today...everyone was now shocked and ran up to pack their things. I was glad that her friends didn't ask about her yet. *you heard me...YET*

30 minutes later

Everyone was now down with their things. I told them that they will be having breakfast on the yacht. They were glad...cause they didn't eat yet.

Everyone got outside and went to the cars."Hey, Mr. Sanchez" I turned to see Nessa talking to me.

*here we go* "Yes miss Barone" "I was wondering, where is Catalina," she asked. "She left this morning" *Here I go lying* "She would normally say," she said. "Maybe it's an emergency," I said. "Maybe, but thanks for telling me," she said. 

"You're welcome," I said. She then went outside and told Dallas. *They're close to her... I have to get her back fast*  Everyone got in their cars and then drove off. I didn't go with them cause I need to find her... my love.

I decided to call the Jones family. *ohhh I'm so dead* I walked to my office to do a video call.

I called Elliot and he picked up instantaneously. *I guess he knows*

VIDEO CALL:
Elliot: WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL ME, MY SISTER GOT KIDNAPPED!!!

*News travels fast*
He shouted through the video.

Marcio: That's why I called you
Elliot: All I want to know is who did it and why...
Marcio: I know who it is...and what his motive is too
Elliot:So who is he and what's his motive
Marcio: It's the leader of the Russian Mafia and he wants to hurt us with Catalina... because we both love her
Eliot: YOU WHAT!!!

*Did I say that out loud....shit*

Marcio: Yes I love her
Elliot: Your lying...she would never
Marcio: What do you mean by that?
Elliot: Because I know her
Marcio: Maybe you don't...but let us not talk about this right now...we need to find her
Elliot:Okay...but this convo isn't over yet...so what's the plan
Marcio: Simple.....

•Night time•

We've been working for the whole day no stop. My thought has been so wild. One being, "what if she's already dead? or does she know about everything yet?"

*urgh*

I let out an unsteady breath. "Marcio we'll find her" Xavier reassured me. "what if we don't," I said "don't think like that," he said smacking my head.

"Remember I'm your boss," I said glaring at him. "Okay okay," he said. "You need rest," Xander said.

"I'm okay," I told him. "You didn't sleep last night...I can see it on your face... you're tired...so go get some rest" he declared.

"bu- no buts he interrupted me...go get sleep!" "okay I will since I trust you the most" "hey I thought you trusted me more," Xavier said.

"I do but not in this kind of situation," I said. "I'll take that for an answer...I guess" he said. "now go get that sleep," Xander said.

I then got up and went to my room to sleep. I took off my clothes and just slept in my boxers.

I then drifted to sleep.

•Midnight•

I woke up a while ago because of a dream. It felt so real. It happens right in front of my eyes...

_____________________________________________

Thanks for 3k reads. 😘😘😘😘
Words: 1021