News

Third person pov

The next day Eliot called Marcio saying he wants to see him.

O. T. P
Eliot: hey

Hey: Marcio

Eliot: we found the rat

Oh I know: Marcio

Eliot: who told you

Xavier called and told me: Marcio

Eliot: well okay... Also, I'm going to come to you to see my sister

Oh okay: Marcio
Eliot: okay bye

Bye: Marcio

After they talked Eliot went to do his daily work.

Marcio pov

After that call with Eliot, I was wondering why he wants to see her. Anyways I was now downstairs eating breakfast with everyone.

Catalina was eating with friends, while I was eating with some boys. After I ate I went to my office. I entered and looked at my security camera on my camera.

I checked the third floor to see if anyone went up there. I looked at it to see someone was trying to open the doors. It wasn't just anyone it was Catalina.

I watched as she opened my playroom door. I had a smirk on my face. *So she now about the room* I guess I can use it on her, but not yet.

I watched how her face went from a smile to a shocked one. She then left and then went to the second floor. Where she then entered my room.

Catalina pov
After I ate breakfast I saw Marcio go somewhere. *I wonder where* I then went back to my room and decided to bathe. I got into the room to see it empty.*so he's not here*

I then went to the bathroom and then bathe. After I placed on👇

Very casual, today no one now where we'reGoing

Going. Not even me.

I then left my room and went down and talked to my friends. "Hey guys" "You seem happy lately," Nessa said. "Ok yeah," I said with a smile on my face.

Ever since Marcio and I *you know* I never really cared or thought about those text I got.  He just made me forget about them.

Third person pov

What Catalina didn't know was that someone, in particular, was watching her. She wanted her to die so bad, but had to wait until they're back in California.

Catalina on the other hand can't stop thinking about her lover boy. If she only knew who he was. She wouldn't be thinking about him.

Marcio on the other had is thinking of a way to tell her that her brother is coming to see her. He new why he was coming.

After Marcia thought about how to tell her her. He walked down to the dining room to meet her and the other students.

He walked to the table Catalina was at and said, " I need to speak with you" she was taking of guard by his sudden request. her friend stop talking and looked at him.

They all wonder what he wanted from her, but deep down inside they were smirking. "Oh okay" she said. She got up and followed him. As she walking behind him she turned around to see her friends smiling at her.
She ignored them and just turned around and walked up to him.

They entered their shared room and sat down on the bed. " so what is it you want to talk about?" she asked. "I want to su is that your brother is coming to o see you" he said.

"Really" she said with a smile on her face. "Yeah... why so happy" "ohh nothing" He didn't believe her so he got up from the bed lean in on her and whispered in her ear, " I don't like you to keep secrets from me baby girl."

When he said that her face turned like a red tomato. She had no words to say." why aren't you talking now." she still said nothing and just stared at the wall.

He then slowly grabbed her chin and turned her face around so that she was looking into his eyes. He stared into her eyes until the lead in and kissed her beautiful lips.

The kiss was full of love and passion. After the kiss Catalina was out of breath. She then said, "whoa." They couldn't do nothing further because the students were waiting downstairs for them.

They both and got up off the bed and walked out the room to head down in the dining area. Where they got down there everyone was making small talk. " OK so is everyone ready for today." Marcio said.

"Yes" they replied.
Catalina by her friends having a little conversation while Marcio was talking. Merci you hate it when people talk while he was talking. He thought Jimin so when they come back that she would get a punishment.

~~~~~~~~

Catalina no friends are enjoying the beautiful view of the waterfall. Marcio on the other hand was admiring her beautiful features what someone else was watching him secretly.

At the end of the day they came back home to the chef cooking one of the most delicious meal of the life. Catalina was eating and enjoying the fool with her friends. Marcio on the other hand was watching her like she's his meal.

After they ate everyone went to there rooms. Catalina got in first so she decided to bathe before her came up to the room.

After her bath she placed on this👇

She then checked the time to see it was half past nine

She then checked the time to see it was half past nine. She charged her phone and then went to bed. She was so excited to see her brother. She even also wants to tell him about her and Marcio.

But what she didn't know was that Marcio wanted to keep it low for now.

Marcio then came in an hour later to find her sleeping. He didn't want to disturb her sleep. He the bathe and just placed a boxer on and slid in behind her.

Both of them were now sleeping peacefully together. But will it last for long. When she finds out the truth will she stay or will she leave.

_________________________
Words:1037
I'm back!😃 you know me late as usual, but I'm here.

Also thanks for 1k read. Never new I could get that much. 😘😘😘😘😘😘