Jones household

Third person pov
In the Jones house now Eliot was stressed out about the mole. He was wondering how he could let this pass for so many months. So he heard a mock on the door and then said, "Come in" "Boss we found him" He jumped up and said, "Really"

"Yes he's down in the torture room" "okay," he said and then went down there. When he walked in he saw Luca in the chair with blood dripping off his face. "So your the mole" he didn't say anything but smirked. "ANSWER ME!" Eliot shouted.

I menacing laugh came out of his mouth. Eliot walked up to Mark and asked, "Did you get any info yet" "No sir... He seems to be keeping his mouth shut after we beat him up" "okay I'll do it by myself" he said and then walked up to the table where they keep their torture devices.

"You know you're making this hard on you right," he said. Luca didn't respond. He began to look at where Eliot was about to do. Eliot took a hammer and a knife and said, "choose between a hammer or knife... If not I'll choose"

Luca looked at him with so much confidence, but it all went away when he said that Eliot had a gun in his hand. "I thought y- he words were cut short when a sound of a gunshot was released.

Luca winces in pain cause the bullet went through his left shoulder. "Oops, my bad" Eliot said with a smirk on his face. "Are you ready to talk" "I'll never talk" he said. If only Luca knew what he got himself into he wouldn't have said that.

"Okay then..... Boy teach him a lesson" he said to Xavier and Xander who were watching the whole thing. Then they came and did their work. Eliot watched as they stabbed, punched, and tore his skin open making him look different than how he looked.

After a while, Luca passed out. They soon got a bucket of cold water and pour it over him. He instantly woke up. There were bruises a over his face. His nose was even broken. "O-okay I'll talk" he said stuttering. "Okay then talk"

~~~~~~~~

Eliot was now in his office thinking back on the info he got. He couldn't believe that they were aiming for his little sister. He never wanted his sister to be in this world that he had to be trained in. He doesn't know how she would react to finding out the truth.

He defiantly doesn't want to bring Marcio into it, but it looks like he has to. So a much was heard and then the twins came in. "Oh you here" "yep," they said. "So what you want now" "we just came to say that Marcio wants to help protect your sister" "How does- how he now" Xavier interrupted him.

"He now everything wants he gets his info right" Xander finishes the sentence. "If he helps make sure that my sis doesn't now... Understood" "yep," they said and then left their office. Eliot on the other hand feels like they're hiding something else from him.

After their talk, Eliot went to talk to dad. He walked into his bedroom and sat down on the bed waiting for him to come. When he got in Eliot said, "I need to talk to you dad" his dad knew that anytime says dad it's really important. "Okay talk"

Then they talked until his mom came in. "Ma" "oh sweetheart," he got up and hugged her. "You never really hug me... What's the problem" "no problem" "don't lie to me" she said in a stern voice. "Okay I'll tell you but don't get emotional"

"Okay" then he told her everything. She had tears building up in her eyes. "Mom don't worry I already have someone there to watch her" "h-how can I not worry when my only daughter is being watched by those-"
"Mom it's going to be okay... Everything is in control"

"You better have it in control," she said. After he talked to his parents he went to his room. He had so many thoughts in his head. He even winder why Marcio was voluntary... Because he's that kind of guy that just doesn't care. He only cares if it benefits him.

Eliot thought again to benefit. Then it snapped to him that something could be going on between them and he doesn't know. "I think I should visit my sister," he said. He then checked the time and it was 8 pm.

So he decided to go sleep so he can talk to his sister tomorrow.

______________________
Words: 815
Very short..... But it's leading to something juicy.
The book is about to go finished so stay tuned. Also thanks for 900+ reads. So close to 1k we can do this. 😘😘😘