???pov

"What do you mean he's dead," I asked my men. "We got the news he was caught by Marcio" "how?" "No one knows how... but he caught him stalking her...that's why," he said.

*good for nothing people... Marcio wait your time will be up soon* "I need a group to be ready for new year's... Plan b will be in action" I said. "So we kidnap her that time," he said.

"Exactly," I said. "Training I will be doubled a day... meeting dismissed," I said and then they left. My door then opened again revealing Abigail.

"What is it now," I asked. "Elliot knows about them" "And why are you telling me this," I asked. "Because he's going to split them up" "get to the point" "Marcio has to leave her so....she won't be in his protection anymore"

"Really... Interesting" I said. "Good job... And make sure not to get caught" I said to her. "Yes boss," she said and then left.

*All I need is her and then I can get what I want from him....and this is why we don't have a weakness in this world...and I just found your Marcio*

I got up from my desk and went to the training room with all my men. I saw them training hard for this. I then left from there and went to my room to get ready for another meeting.

~Restaurant~
I was now in a restaurant having my meeting. Our food was now being placed down. I order a steak with some amazing cream sauce and with some veggies.

I picked up my fork and took a slice of meat and placed it in my mouth

"So how are you planning on taking down Sanchez," he said. "Pretty simple you see.." he leaned in to hear better.

"We're just going to simply kidnap his girl," I said. "So the rumors are true about this," he said.

"Yes the rumors are true," I said raising one eyebrow. "All I want you to do is kidnap her," I said. "That's all and I get my cut," he said.

"Yep," I said. He places his hand out for me to shake. I took it and then shook it. After that, we ate in silence.

After we ate we left. My trusted man Marcus came up to me and said, "so now what do I do" "simply follow him to see if he messes up" I said.

"Yes sir," he said and then left.

Things are about to get interesting.

________________________________________

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Words: 441

Updates will be slow for now.... so sorry for that.