He's here

Hi. I'm back with an update. You must be wondering where the hell I was. It's a long story, but I'm back. Hope you enjoy it, also this is my longest chapter yet. The Word count will be at the end.

Eliot pov
I was now on the plane going to Italy. The plane ride was long. By the time I reach it was 9 pm here and 8 am in the states.
I got my bags and then went to the hotel.

There was a car waiting for me already. *I guess he prepared it for me* I got in and he drove off to the hotel.

--------------------
I was now in my hotel room, I decided to call my sis and surprise her. I called her but no one answered it. *I wonder why* I tried again but still no answer.

*it's late so I guess she's sleeping, but she never sleeps this early* I got rid of that thought and went to bed.

•~Meanwhile at the house~•
Catalina was thinking about that room on the third floor. "Hey what are you thinking," Nessa asked. "Ah ha hmmm... Nothing" she said.

They were all downstairs in the living area playing human snakes and ladder and other games too. The table she was at was playing Uno. Nessa was the only one to recognize that she was distracted.

"I'm a get something to eat," she said. She got up and went to the kitchen for something. "What can I get you," the chef asked. "Hot pot please." She asked.

"Okay," he said and went to make it. She sat down and waited for it to be done. "Boo," Marcio said, in her ear frightening her. "Oh you scared me," she said nearly dropping off the chair.

"Oh, sorry baby," he said with a pout. "It's okay," she said. "What you gonna eat," he asked her. " I told him to make me hot pot," she said. "That sounds delicious.....make one for me," he said to him.

"Okay," the chief said.

--------------------
They were now eating the hot pots.

--------------------They were now eating the hot pots

"That was good," she said. "It was," he said. She got up and placed the dish in the sink. She turned the pipe on to, was I? "Whoa, what are you doing."

"Cleaning my plate," she said. "You don't have to do that," he said. "But I want to" they were now pulling the plate back and forth while arguing.

"Cough cough," Nessa said. Catalina and Marcio instantly stopped pulling the plate and turned their heads to look at her.

"I'm I interrupting something," she said. "No...ah... you not," I said. "Okay... whatever you say," she said.

*she's always on my nerves* I walked away and went to my room. I looked at the alarm clock and saw that it was 8:30 now.

I decided to take a shower.

~After shower~

I placed my clothes on and went to bed.