Messages

Catalina pov

I woke up the next day with bussing coming from my phone. I checked the message and it came from that same unknown number. It said, don't trust the people around you, what? I think they're just trying to scare me.

I looked again and it said, You think I'm joking, could they read my thought or something? I looked again and it said, 'i'm watching you so watch out. Know I feel paranoid. So that person is on the boat, But how?

I was so scared, but I didn't want to show it. I got out of bed and went down to breakfast. I didn't see Marcio here so I think he's down already. I got down to everyone eating. I sat down by my friends while some of them were getting their food.

"Your late today Catalina," Sodia said. "I overslept" "Ohh okay" "Don't think about anything else cause nothing happen" "okay"

I got up to get something to eat and then came back to the table to eat. We were eating in silence until Dallas said, "So how everyone" "Good" everyone said except me. "Hey catty are you okay," Nessa asked. " Yeah"

"Well okay," she said. After I ate I went back to my room. I got in to see it empty. Could Marcio be the one sending these or someone else? I was about to lay down when I got a call. I looked at the caller idea and it was the number that has been texting me for a while.

I didn't know what to do so I put my phone on silent mode and placed it on the dressing table. I went into the bathroom to shower for a while.

Marcio pov

I came back to my room after eating. I also was wondering what was on Catalina's mind cause she seemed distracted. I came into the room to see it empty, but I heard the shower go on. I went over by my bed and laid there in my pgs.

I was waiting for her to come out so I could bathe too. While laying I looked at her phone don't the other side of my bed, to see tons of missed calls and messages. I didn't want to invade her but the phone started to ring.

So I decided to pick it up. When I picked it up a voice said, "So now you decided to pick up" I may be lying but the voice was familiar. "What now cat got your tongue... but anyways I'm just here to tell you this trust now one even your professor..... cause those are the same people that will make you end up in your grave"

I had no words to say until the voice said, "Your not Catalina are you" Then I said, "Yes" Then they hang up. I thought who would do this, then it came to me Petrov... but how did he get her number?

I placed her phone down and then she came out, but only in her towel. She didn't know I was here. I looked at her and then I felt a pock in my pants. Not know! I looked away cause I didn't want her to see my boner, well it's her flat, but she doesn't need to know.

"Ohh sorry didn't see you there," she said so easily. "It's okay," I said. "Were you waiting to use the bathroom" "Ahh yes I was, but you can go in and change" "Ah yes"

A while later I heard the bathroom door close. Well, that was close. I put my hand over my boner to hide for when she comes out so I could go in. She came out after and I went in. I guess I'll be here for a while.

Catalina pov

As soon as I came out of the bathroom Marcio ran in. Maybe he really had to use it. I came out in blue pants and a white long sleeve top. I went to my phone to see so many missed calls and messages.

I saw one of the phone calls was received, but I didn't pick it up or maybe Marcio did. I checked the message saying. "Watch out for your life," I think there threatening my life, but why" I decided to block the number to need everything.