A day in Italy

Catalina pov

I woke up the next day feeling someone's arm around my waist. I turned around to see Marcio.*How did I get here* I tried to get up, but his hold was firm.

I looked at his face and he looked peaceful. "Take a pic it last longer" I was shocked. *I thought he was sleeping still* "I thought you were sleeping"

"Well I'm not" "Can you let me go" "Why" "I need to use the bathroom" "Okay" I got up and went to the bathroom. I took off my clothes to take a shower. I stepped into the shower and then started to bathe.

While I was showering I heard the door open. I knew who it was. *I wonder why he's here* I heard the shower glass door open. "What are you doing!" "What do you think" "I'll get out" I was about to leave until he grabbed my waist and brought me to his hard chess.

"Marcio le- before I could say another word he kissed me. *Not Gana,lie but I, kinda like it a lot*  the kiss was long and passionate. After 5 minutes he releases me from the kiss. "Why did you do that" "Cause I can"

"So are we a thing then" "Yes we're a thing now" "So where are boyfriend and girlfriend now" "Yes we are" I was so happy now. I was about to leave the bathroom until he said, "Where do you think you're going" and then grabbed me and kissed me.

The kiss wasn't passionate this time it was rough and demanding. He nipple my bottom llip and then used his tongue to open my mouth to taste my wet carves. He moved his hand around my body until he came to my aching core. He took his finger and started to stroke my wet cunt.

"Hmmm" "You like that don't you" he then fingered me. He was going fast and hard. With the pace he's going I'll come fast. He then went from my jaw to my neck sucking it, leaving red marks.

"Ahh, m-Marcio" "Hmm" "we should stop" "why" "th-there-ahhh" I couldn't get a word out because of the pace his fingers are going. Soon my orgasm took over and I came on his fingers. He then took his finger out and then sucked on it. "Delicious," he said in a husky voice.

"We should stop" "why" "they're waiting for us downstairs" "let them wait," he said and then picked me up. My leg was wrapped around his waist. I could feel his growing erection on my ass. He pushed me into the wall while kissing me and sucking my skin. I let out a moan of approval.

He was grinding his cock on my aching core. I want him to fuck me, but I don't want them to hear us. I was brought out of my thought when I felt him pushing his dick into my tight hole. I was still tight even though we had already fucked.

His strokes were slow and steady. Until he started to get rough "Ahhh ahhh hmmm" I was a moaning mess. His strokes were hard and fast. "You like that don't you" "y-yea- ahhh" I goodness I was a mess. "You like it when I fuck your pussy don't you," he said and then sucked on my neck. He knows I can't say anything but he's doing this on purpose. "Hmm"

I soon felt this tingling sensation in my belly. I knew I was reaching the breech of my second orgasm. "Don't you dare come Catalina" "I don't know if I can hold it" I was clenching on his dick trying to hold back my orgasm?

A few grunt sounds came from him while he slammed into me making it even harder for me to hold it back. "Ma-ma-ahhh" And then I came all over his cock. He slammed into me a few more times until he came in me. I was so exhausted.

~~~~~~~~~

We were now downstairs with the rest of the class, to go start our day. I had on a long sleeve with blue pants. I was sitting down with my friends while Marcio gets everything done. We were talking about different things and so.

"So are you ready for the day" "Yes sir" "Okay the bus is outside.... if some of you can't fit you can drive with me" "Okay" Then we left and went outside. everyone was now outside going into the bus. By the time I reached the bus it was full. *What a coincident* "Catalina are you okay riding with Marcio" Nessa