The weekend

Catalina pov

To say the week went fast. It's now Saturday and I'm here in my room studying for a test next week. " Catty what you doing in your room locked up," Dallas said. " I'm studying," I said.

" The test it's until next Friday, losing up," she said." But" I said. " No, but now open the door" she demanded.

I got off my bed and went to open the door. I opened the door and she said " We're going out tonight, so don't study" Dallas said.

" Okay, but where are we going," I asked. She said, " It's a surprise so don't try to ask Nessa." " Okayyyy I won't ask," I said. " Okay........and breakfast is here," she said.

" I'll be down soon," I said. With that Dallas left and then I went back to my room to pack up before going down.

Your wondering why we order breakfast, well where too lazy- anyways let me go down before they eat all the food.

I got downstairs to see them eating. " Did you leave anything for me?" I said." Mmmmm," Dallas said. " I'm just gonna pretend that you said yes," I said.

I took a seat and started to eat my pancakes the order from IHOP. The pancakes looked so good.

I love me some blueberry and strawberry pancakes

5 minutes later

After eating I went to my room until Dallas stopped me and said " Don't forget about tonight." " Okay I won't," I said. " We're leaving around 8 so don't be late," she said. " Okay, I won't," I said.

With that, I got up and went to my room. I checked the time and it told 10:30 which leaves me a reasonable amount of time to get something to wear.

I took a shower in my bathroom. After my shower, I placed on a pair of blue jeans with a white t-shirt and some sandals.

I went downstairs to see Dallas and Nessa sitting in an outing close. " Why are you guy's down here," I ask. " Well, we're going shopping........sooo do you want to come," they asked.

The fact that I'm going shopping and there going shopping- I think something fishy is going on. I said," Okay."

" Well then to the car!" Nessa said. We left the apartment and went to Dallas's car. " Remind me to get a car," I said. " How are you going to do that" Dallas asked.

" My parents lend me a card soo I don't have to work, for now," I told her. " I forgot your parents were rich, but okay," she said.

We entered the car a drove to the mall.

30 minutes later

After that long drive, we reached the mall. It was full when we enter, but we were there. " So where are we going," I asked.

" To the women's dress store," Nessa said." Okay, Let's go" I said. We walked to the nearest one and let me tell you, It was fancy.

Everywhere you look there was a beautiful dress. "How may I help u," Said one of the workers.