A night to remember.

Third person pov

Catalina and Marcio went into their room and said nothing. She was too shocked to speak. One he took her first kiss and, she wanted more, but she doesn't know if he wants it to. On the other side, Marcio was happy that she liked him, but he was not sure about his feelings.

He knows he likes her, but doesn't admit it. Marcio placed Catalina on the bed and took off her shoes. "What are you doing," she asked. "Just taking off your shoes," he said. He was shocked she spoke straight without fumbling.

"Are still drunk" "I'm sober I think" "Do you remember what happen a while ago?" he ask. Catalina thought for w while and then she blushed. "so you do" "S-sorry" "Don't say sorry if you liked it"

" What else did I do" "Asked if I like you" she made an ohh-shaped face. "So do you" "Whoa never see this side of you" "Just answer" He slowly hovered over and leaned in and kiss her. She was shocked for the second time.

She wants to kiss back but remembers the person who's threatening her because of Marcio. "Why aren't you kiss back"

"We can't do this" "Why?" "Because" "Because what" "Because you're my professor" "Noone has to now"

"B- she was cut off when he kissed her again. This time she replied. Her mind was filled with so many thoughts like why was she doing this? 

The kiss started to get heated. He slowly moved down to her neck leaving wet kisses on her. She let out a moan making him satisfied. She wanted to stop him, but she liked the feeling.

He then went back to her lips and kissed her passionately. She placed her hand in his hair pulling him into the kiss more. 

He slowly started to pull up her shirt over her head. She got shy when she was only in her bra, so she covered herself. "Na ahh ahh don't be shy now," he said. 

She placed her hands down, but her face was red like a tomato. He placed his lips on her shoulder kissing down to her belly and leaving red marks.

She covered her mouth so that he couldn't hear her moan. "Don't cover up those beautiful sounds" He said. 

She then moved her hand. He went back to her lips kiss them. She started to unbutton his shirt taking it off him. 

He took his hand and unbutton her pants taking them off and leaving her in her panties. He removed his lips from hers and examine her body. 

She got supper shy and covered herself with her hand. He didn't like that she was so shy with her body. She looked like a goddess to him.

He wanted to break the shyness in her so he did.

He took off his pants leaving him in only his boxers. Catalina looked down at his erection. She quickly looked away hoping he didn't see her looking, but it was too late he saw her reaction. 

He smirked and then said, "Like what you see" She didn't say anything. He took his hands and unhook her bra leaving her breast on display. He took her left breast and started to massage it.

He then took his mouth and placed it there sucking it. Giving her a new pleasure in her body. He did the same thing to the other one. Catalina couldn't hold her moan so she "Ahh Mar-Marcio"

" Yeah moan like that," he said. He slowly took off her pantie and flung them on the floor. He was shocked to see that she was wearing a thong, he didn't expect that from her.

He spread her legs exposing her clit. "Your soaking," He said. She covered her face. He removed her hand from her face and placed them on her side. "Don't move them I want to see your pretty face" 

She obeyed. He took his finger and spread all her juices on it. He then took that finger and slowly placed it in her whole.

She hissed cause it was painful for her. He looked at her and then asked, "Is this your first time" she node her head. "I want word baby" "Y- ye- yes" 

He smiled, knowing that he was her first. "I'll make it a night you won't forget," he said. He then started pumping his finger into her. She was a moaning mess.  

He was liking the effect he had on her. After a while, he felt her shaking under him. She was about to cum, but he stopped. She whined that she didn't get to release. 

"What," he asked her in a teasing tone. He wanted to hear from her what she wanted. "What do you want Catty" there was silence for a while. "Come on tell me, baby" 

"I w-want y- yo-you to fuck me" "You could have said that... I'll be gentle" He took off his boxer letting his dick spring out. 

Catalina's face was shocked then she asked, "A-are you s-sure it'll fit" "It will fit baby girl" "Aren't you gonna use a condom" "Are you on the pill" "Yeah" "Okay... but why" "My mom" "I like your mom"

"You never meet her" "Maye be I did" He then placed his dick in front of her entrance. He slowly placed it in. When he was all the way in he waited for her to get used to him.

Catalina had her eyes closed cause it hurts. She was happy he waited for her to get used to him. He taped him to tell him he could move. 

He moved at a pace that she could handle. He then picked up the pace pounding into her. Catalina was moaning in pleasure. He was hitting her good spot over and over again.

"Ma- Marc-Marcio I'm go-gonna cu-Ahh" He covered her mouth from moaning to louad. He didn't want anyone to now here fucking. "Shhh you don't want anyone to know what we're doing right," he said in her ear. 

She tried to muffle her moans. Marcio leaned in for a kiss to muffle her moans. she rolled back her eyes cause she reach her climax. She was shaking, but that didn't stop Marcio. He kept on going until he came in her.

After that, he went for a rag and cleaned her up and himself. Then he lay beside her, and stoke her head. "You did good" "Thanks," she said in a whisper. 

They both then went to sleep in each other's hands.

______________

Words: 1126

A/n: Well dam they finally fucked.

How was the chapter to you?

How do you think I felt writing this?

I just wanted to post this so enjoy.