Roommates

Catalina pov

The door opened and it was Nessa who walked in. "Omg Nessa!" "Omg Catalina" "I'm glad to see you" "Me too" 

"I guess we're sharing rooms now" "Yep soo...." "So..." "What do we do now" "I guess we wait till someone else comes." "I guess," she said.  

So now we are waiting for someone else to come. We made some small talk while waiting.

20 minutes later

It's been like twenty minutes and no one came yet. Until the door opened, revealing Marcio. *Well that's weird* "Hey" he said. "Hey," we said. "So I guess we're roomies," Nessa said, a little too happy.

I on the other hand felt weird, plus there's only one bed so how is this going to work? "So.." "So..." We keep on saying so till I said, "I think one of us should leave" "Yeah," he said. "But who"

We looked around the room till I said, "I'll go" "No I'll go" Nessa said. *That's not helping my situation* "No I'll go" he said. *Now what the fuck is going on" "Let's play rock paper scissors then" Nessa recommended. 

*She knows I'm bad at that, and I don't know why*  "Okay" Marcio said. "Okay," I said. "The person that wins go's" "Shouldn't it be the other way around" "It doesn't really matter so let's play" 

The game started and you know what I lost pretty badly. Everyone around for Nessa and Marcio was a tie. *like who does that* 

I sat down waiting to see who won. I felt like I slept. 

~~~~

I woke up on the bed in the room. I saw Marcio looking out of the window. *so I guess Nessa won, what a life!* I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. 

When I entered the bathroom it was huge.

*I like that the bathroom had color other than the bedroom* I did my business then I went back to the room

"Why aren't you talking to me," he said. "I have nothing to say" "Oh really, you weren't like that last night" "LAST NIGHT WAS A MISTAKE!" "Know you shouting at me" 

"Can we just forget that" "What happen to the girl who confess that she liked me" "She's gone since she made a mistake" 

" A mistake, so I'M A JOKE TOO YOU" "THAT"S not what I'm saying" "So what are you saying" "You think I'm dom" "No, but what do you mean" 

"You and Abigail are a thing and you playing with my feeling" "WHAT!" "Why are you shocked, Is it because I know" "Where did you hear that" 

"It's for me to know and for you to find out" "Did she tell you that" "Maybe, maybe not" "Where nothing... nothing is going on between us" 

"You're good at lying... you know that" "I'm NOT LYING" he shouted in my face. I was shocked cause he never shouted at anyone like that. or does he? *Is he telling the truth, can't be I heard her say that*