Report

Third person pov

        It was now Monday and Catalina was getting her report. She went to school about 5 minutes late. She entered the class to see that the teacher wasn't there yet. She sat by her friends cause they had left earlier.

After a while, the home teacher came in with their test paper and report. " So as you know today is your last day here," she said. The whole class said, "yes." I hope you guys passed cause she hasn't seen the grades yet.

She passed the papers out first before the report. Catalina and her friends looked at each other papers. Dallas got the highest in English, while Nessa and Catalina got the same grade of 80%. She was happy with her grade cause she kind of hated the subject.

Well for the rest of the paper she got high grades like 95% and 97%. Then the teacher gave them their report card. They all open them simultaneously to see what position they got for the whole class. Nessa and Dallas came 2nd in class while Catalina came 1st.

Catalina was not expecting that, but she was glad, at least the studying paid off. The teacher came up to her and said congrats, and then walked off. After they got their report they went to the Cafeteria for some food before leaving to go home.

Before they could go the teacher said, "Those who are in Mr. Sanchez's class please stay back, he would like to talk to you about the trip." Some students that weren't in his class were sad, but they left.

Everyone that's in his class stayed and waited for him.

20 minutes later

After a while, he came to the classroom. He walked in front of the class and started o talk. "I called you here to say that, We'll be leaving on Saturday. It would be a cruise to Italy, It's going to be a month or two trip. We'll have some fun activities to do and more. That's all I came here for oh and the time you'll have to be at the dock will be sent to you by email."

The class said, "Okay sir." Then he left the class and went to his office. The whole class was excited about the trip. Well except for Catalina, she gets seasick easily on a boat or even a ship.

After that, they went to the Cafeteria to eat and then went home, But Nessa and Dallas had other plans. They were planning to go to the mall to buy some things for the trip. Oh and guess what Catalina was the driver so she had to go with them.

She drove to the mall and dropped them off, but before she could go they said, "Please come with us" She sigh and then came out with them. They walked into the mall and went to different stores.

Catalina on the other hand was not having it and all she wanted was to go home. Until they dragged her into the swim suite section. They asked her for her opinion on some of the suites, and her answers were 'It's good for all of them.

"Is that all you can say?" they asked. She said, "Pretty much, YES!" They went on with the shopping. While they were doing that Catalina found a swim suite she liked but it showed too much skin.

This is what she saw👇